Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

ZAS, I find you an interesting character. Zosto zboras taka naluteno, kako da ti zgresill nekoi? I zosto kazvas nesta so ne se pravilni, vo vrska so Slovenskio del na nasata istoria? Nema potreba da se kriame od nisto, bogata e taa istoria nasa, i nai vazno, vistinska si e. Kai se naogjas ti, vo grado so go spomna?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

ZAS, tell us about the Melbourne-based group?

Comment

• ZAS
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        ZAS, I find you an interesting character. Zosto zboras taka naluteno, kako da ti zgresill nekoi? I zosto kazvas nesta so ne se pravilni, vo vrska so Slovenskio del na nasata istoria? Nema potreba da se kriame od nisto, bogata e taa istoria nasa, i nai vazno, vistinska si e. Kai se naogjas ti, vo grado so go spomna?
        Naleten sum od ko pochna da nie e pishuvat greshno nashata vistinska historia,
        Ovie svinji ednash vo Canberra na sostanok duri mi rekoja deka jac sum izuliran deka ne mu e priznavam SLAVIJANSKATA Historia nivna, i deka veruvam deka nie sme potomci na Aleksandar i Filip.
        Jac senajduvam do gradot Newcastle.

Comment

• ZAS
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          ZAS, tell us about the Melbourne-based group?
          Rogi don't act childish.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
            Naleten sum od ko pochna da nie e pishuvat greshno nashata vistinska historia,
            Ovie svinji ednash vo Canberra na sostanok duri mi rekoja deka jac sum izuliran deka ne mu e priznavam SLAVIJANSKATA Historia nivna, i deka veruvam deka nie sme potomci na Aleksandar i Filip.
            Jac senajduvam do gradot Newcastle.
            ZAS, se razbira deka Makedonskata istoria ne e opsta slovenska, korenite nasi se po stari od 6-iot vek, zatoa ne treba da se trga po edna ili druga strana, tuku treba da se priznava toa so e pravilno.

Izgleda deka ti ne sakas ic da priznais za slovenskio del, kako mislis za Kiril i Metodi, za Kilment Ohridski, nasi se ili ne?

Stom e otvore temata, koi se ovie svinji za so zboras, oti ako ima takvi lugje megju nas treba da znaime site. Ke kazis?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Hey kolbas, I was serious. It was a genuine question.

Comment

• Sovius
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
                The cause is a well organized SLAVIC CORPORATION, founded in Melbourne, by a dubious Macedonian Intelect group, which has since spread world wide.
                The MAIN financial backer seems to be a very powerfull Canadian buisness man that was in conjoined with the SLAVIC Hard-Liner Tupurkovski.
                I think that shooting all these ovci will require too much BLOOD-SHED.
                We have to teach these FOOLS that their SICK DELUDED MASTERS have led them to the cliff-edge and are now asking the OVCI to JUMP!
                I’m afraid I’m having difficulty understanding what you’re trying to get across. Are you saying that there’s a Pro-Bulgarian element within Australia’s ethnic Macedonian community that is pushing for assimilation using a platform that still relies on Soviet Era historical revisionism?

Comment

• ZAS
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  ZAS, se razbira deka Makedonskata istoria ne e opsta slovenska, korenite nasi se po stari od 6-iot vek, zatoa ne treba da se trga po edna ili druga strana, tuku treba da se priznava toa so e pravilno.

Izgleda deka ti ne sakas ic da priznais za slovenskio del, kako mislis za Kiril i Metodi, za Kilment Ohridski, nasi se ili ne?

Stom e otvore temata, koi se ovie svinji za so zboras, oti ako ima takvi lugje megju nas treba da znaime site. Ke kazis?
                  Our problem is every Macedonian after Christ we and only us Macedonians refer to our famous brothers over time as simply Slavjani Sloveni or any other Hog-wash.
                  While the rest of the world call these Macedonians, we call them Sloveni.
                  What do you call that?
                  You call that STUPIDITY,
                  Zastramice SoM tie se Macedonian a ne Sloveni, nie samite mu kazuvame na svetot deka bile Kiril i Metodi Slajani ili po tvoje Sloveni.
                  A za onie svinji ke go prashash ROGI, ubo toj gi znajt ta groupa Kopiljaci sto do den deneska ushte meshat po Makedonski raboti Vo Melbourne, ama za Zal se Pravit Rogi ko da neznajt.

Comment

• ZAS
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Sovius View Post
                    I’m afraid I’m having difficulty understanding what you’re trying to get across. Are you saying that there’s a Pro-Bulgarian element within Australia’s ethnic Macedonian community that is pushing for assimilation using a platform that still relies on Soviet Era historical revisionism?
                    No not assimilation, but some thing more sinister, these DOGS have taken it upon themselves to pen the Macedonian history as having only Slavic roots, in this way they were KNIGHTED by the SLAV MASTERS of SKOPJE.
                    Countless books were printed in the seventies and even up to the 90's,
                    Proclaiming that we are Slavs and nothing with the Ancient Macedonians.
                    People that were Uni drop-outs suddenly became ACADEMICS because the wrote and published books with SLAVIC CRAP about the Macedonians.
                    The agenda of the Macedonian Communist Dictators at the time was CLEAR denounce that Ageaska was not ours and we had nothing to do with the Ancients, we came from the Karpati and therefore are SLAVS.
                    And a lot of SVINJI here in Australia embraced their poision wisdom.

Comment

• ZAS
                      • May 2009

Hey kolbas, I was serious. It was a genuine question.
                      Well then you know the answer.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS
                        Zastramice SoM tie se Macedonian a ne Sloveni, nie samite mu kazuvame na svetot deka bile Kiril i Metodi Slajani ili po tvoje Sloveni.
                        Nema potreba za sramenje, jas ne velam deka tie ne bile Makedonci, ama imase i drug jazicen identitet so postoise voa toa vreme, ako sakas da mu mizis na ovie dokazi, tvoi izbor, istoriata ne e tolku prosta.
                        A za onie svinji ke go prashash ROGI, ubo toj gi znajt ta groupa Kopiljaci sto do den deneska ushte meshat po Makedonski raboti Vo Melbourne, ama za Zal se Pravit Rogi ko da neznajt.
                        Ti gi spomna, tebe te prasvam, pokazise kako coek so lice, koi se ovie lugje?
                        No not assimilation, but some thing more sinister, these DOGS have taken it upon themselves to pen the Macedonian history as having only Slavic roots, in this way they were KNIGHTED by the SLAV MASTERS of SKOPJE.
                        Countless books were printed in the seventies and even up to the 90's,
                        Proclaiming that we are Slavs and nothing with the Ancient Macedonians.
                        People that were Uni drop-outs suddenly became ACADEMICS because the wrote and published books with SLAVIC CRAP about the Macedonians.
                        The agenda of the Macedonian Communist Dictators at the time was CLEAR denounce that Ageaska was not ours and we had nothing to do with the Ancients, we came from the Karpati and therefore are SLAVS.
                        And a lot of SVINJI here in Australia embraced their poision wisdom.
                        ZAS, enough accusations, who are you talking about?

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sovius View Post
                          Slav is a term that was born out of intolerance and a term that continues to be used to perpetuate it. If a presupposed semantic ambiguity is what’s kept it alive all this time, then only a thorough and objective disambiguation will effectively counter the conventional misuse of the word.

Shoot the cause through the heart and the effects will eventually follow suit.
                          I would agree with that.

The semantic resemblence to "Sklavoi" of the 6th century - a Roman designation of possibly anything, and the term "Slavic" in the 21st century (a linguistic designation ONLY), draws people to find all kinds of connections. Its a recipe for mischief.

I agree with the point made by Z.Apostoloski... I do not like the use of the term "Slav" when discussing any part of Greece.

Possible substitutes could be

... Slavic speakers
                          ... various Slavic speaking ethnic groups
                          ... various ethnic tribes of unknown origin, possibly Macedonian and/or Thracian speaking their Slavic language
                          ... the Slavic speaking tribes from Macedonia, Illyria and Thrace

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

ZAS,

What are you talking about? I have no idea what you are talking about? Which groups in Melbourne?

I don't know or hang around any groups that push a "slav" line. The Macedonians I know, including myself, completely reject that notion that we are 'slavs' and the Macedonians I know, have worked their arses off to get rid of that "slav" and "yugo" mentality among our fellow Macedonians - these are people who were involved with DOOM, Obedineti Makedonci and the formation of VMRO-DPMNE.

These people completely reject that bullshit "slav" idea.

I know that they (and now "we" as their next generation) fought long and hard to get rid of the pro-Yugo, pro-Slav groups and the UDBAshi running the show. They don't really exist anymore, at least not as 'organisations' and if they are still registered, they are now of no significance and relevance. Hence my question - since you seem to be talking about things in the present tense.

So, again, and this time try responding without being offensive, which groups are you talking about?
                            Last edited by Rogi; 09-01-2009, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• ZAS
                              • May 2009

ZAS,

What are you talking about? I have no idea what you are talking about? Which groups in Melbourne?

I don't know or hang around any groups that push a "slav" line. The Macedonians I know, including myself, completely reject that notion that we are 'slavs' and the Macedonians I know, have worked their arses off to get rid of that "slav" and "yugo" mentality among our fellow Macedonians - these are people who were involved with DOOM, Obedineti Makedonci and the formation of VMRO-DPMNE.

These people completely reject that bullshit "slav" idea.

I know that they (and now "we" as their next generation) fought long and hard to get rid of the pro-Yugo, pro-Slav groups and the UDBAshi running the show. They don't really exist anymore, at least not as 'organisations' and if they are still registered, they are now of no significance and relevance. Hence my question - since you seem to be talking about things in the present tense.

So, again, and this time try responding without being offensive, which groups are you talking about?
                              Rogi,
                              You seem to miss the point, I told about a group which was around more than 20 years ago, this group does not exist today but the people from that group still are active when the need arises.
                              You see they did their work, they convinced the world that we are descendants from the SLAVS, who spoke Slavic and there-fore have nothing with the ancient Macedonians, The Greeks on the other hand facilitated by agreeing that we are Slavs.
                              If you ever go to Sydney there is a Macedonian Library in Arncliffe.
                              It is an Alladine Cave of books that were printed in the past which spread their poison, the people you are looking for are the authors of these books.

Comment

• ZAS
                                • May 2009

Possible substitutes could be

... Slavic speakers
                                ... various Slavic speaking ethnic groups
                                ... various ethnic tribes of unknown origin, possibly Macedonian and/or Thracian speaking their Slavic language
                                ... the Slavic speaking tribes from Macedonia, Illyria and Thrace[/QUOTE]

No possible substitutes surtuk niz eden.
                                Our language is Macedonian.
                                And our people are Macedonian.
                                Why are you also buying into that CRAP.
                                And while you're at it You may also like to add possible substitutes For the name of our Nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X