X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Ha that's childish & rubbish ""I've said it here before, we have a problem with albanians demanding too much in our country and expecting everything to be handed to them, but don't exaggerate to the point that anything you say becomes discredited."
    It's not simply albanians demanding they are getting it without even denanding.The govt has made it's bed with the albanians as to a duopoly state.They are getting everything without a demand it's given to them on a platter.The macedonian govt has determinied that it has to cooperate with the albanians give them everything & anything & if they are lucky the'll get some of it back.The albanians don't need to demand anything.So Pro mkd you are an apolgetic stooge for the macedonian govt hiding here behind a pile of quotes.
    My question to you is when are you going to comply & learn albanian so that next time you travel to skopje you won't be hassled you stooge.Oh by the way you got two options you say you are located in skopje & you can be hassled by the albanians so that you will learn albanian.Also you are located in solun where the greeks can hassle you to learn greek.BUT you are in such a denial that you will trvialise it.
    Last edited by George S.; 02-11-2012, 04:24 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by arqe88 View Post
      you guys complaining about albanization of FYROM, and yet there were way more albanians i before 1912. in 1912 Skopje had 80 percent Albanian population., The population of Skopje was averaged at about 50,000 persons, 40,000 of which were Albanians. They were majority again in 1943-44.

this Italian document form Foreign Ministry statistics will be published soon in three languages: Albanian, Macedonian and English.

Greece EEZ Athens Syriza Samaras PASOK Tsipras Papandreou Aegean Greek tour gas hydrocarbons energy oil travel Santorini Merkel Mediterranean Syria

bannned in 3.2.1
      Why don't you ask the elders in Skopje to tell you what the real population was? it's hard to find real legitimate historians in the west.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

The 1953 Census showed that 122,143 people lived in Skopje, of whom 74,686 or 61.1% were Macedonian, 22,562 or 18.5% were Turks, 8,650 or 7.1% were Serbian, 7,829 or 6.4% were Roma and 3,166 or 2.6% were Albanian.

Arqe88, this is a far cry from your "majority" claims about the Albanian proportion during 1943-44. Unless you can provide evidence for mass deportations, I don't see how the Albanians could have gone from a "majority" to 2.6 per cent in 10 years, given their natural growth rates.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

you guys complaining about albanization of FYROM,...
          cough-cough

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

you guys complaining about albanization of FYROM..........bannned in 3.2.1
            Good riddance moron.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski
              Anyone that has done their homework will know that the key provisions of the Framework Agreement had already been agreed to between Gligorov and the then Albanian political leaders as early as 1993.
              The below article is relevant:

Chento Versus Kolishevski: Battle Over History By Sasha Uzunov (Melbourne & Skopje) September, 2003 Macedonia is a funny country! It honours a man, Metodija Andonov-Chento, who was falsely imprisoned for his belief in an independent Macedonia. It also honours a man, Lazar Kolishevski, who falsely imprisoned Chento!
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

macedonia never had a chance,people like gligorov et all sold us out.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                  FROM RISTO THE GREAT

I have plenty to say about my destiny, and the destiny of my country. I am not a pawn of the Macedonian or albanian or other politics, and i control my own destiny. I am not alone either.

Not sure what you mean by 'ethnic albanian majority' - you mean that the majority of people running Macedonia are albanian? Even that I don't get. Majority is something that can be quantified and measured in numbers, and shiptars aren't a majority in Macedonia or Macedonian Government.
                  Say all you want about your destiny. But you will need the ethnic Albanian majority to agree with you or else you get nothing. The Macedonian majority needs the Albanian majority's permission before it gets what it wants. Don't blame me, you voted for it. It isn't my fault you don't understand how bad it is.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    Promkd you know jack shit if it happened it happened in you are in denial you have a problem with that grow up.Ordinary macedonians were incensed with that when they heard it it was in the macedonian weekly newspaper in australia.You got your head in the sand.The macedonian govt is inept it can say anytime enough is enough we are going to govern for the majority of macedonians.THe albanians say in your face & you readily accept
                    the status quo that they have overrun skopje airport.Note everyone that i have met both in australia & in macedonia say that the handing of the airport to the shiptars & the dual language bs is making things bad for the macedonian population like it or not they have to learn albanian.It's people like you in the macedonian govt who keeps denying the macedonian handing over of their country.
                    Pro mkd i have watched yor comments you are just an apolegetic stooge for the govt stop using other people's quotes as if they were yours.The sad fact of which you can't accept is the soverignity of our country is being erroded away by the albanians.I accept that it is you don't.
                    Don't call me a stooge, and you don't know that I "don't know jack shit".

I asked you to prove it, and you didn't. I'll bet you $1,000 that i know how to write and read and speak Macedonian better than you ever could, so don't tell me about knowing 'jack shit', especially when it comes to the current situation in Macedonia.

When am I using other people's quotes??? You come off as a teenager, so if you are then you need to settle down, and if you are not a teenager, then you need to grow up and act your age!!!
                    www.everythingmacedonia.com
                    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

54minutes Documentary about 10 years of signing the Ohrid Framework Agreement on August 13, 2001. The Ohrid Framework Agreement was the peace deal signed by the…

A 50 minute documentary on the Ohrid Framework Agreement.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Calm down you guys....

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

„Каурски пи*ки“ и „Голема Албанија“- извикувале навивачи на кошаркарски натпревар
                          Македонија | 12. февруари 2012 - 8:55

Вчера на натпреварпот помеѓу кошаркарските клубови Лирија и Куманово навивачите извикувале навредливи пароли и фрлале пенкала и други предмети кон натпреварувачите.

Инцидентот се случил вчера помеѓу 18:30 и 20:30 часот во спортската сала Дитурија во скопски Сарај .

Во салата биле присутни околу 400 навивачи кои за време на играта довикувале навредливи зборови како „Каурски пи.ки“ и „Голема Албанија“ а подоцна се осмелиле и да фрлаат тврди предмети како пенкала и запалку кон играчите на теренот.

Полицијата работи на расчистување на случајот на насилство.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

promk there has been ample evidence coming from travellers at the aiport at skopje as to the way they were mistreated.Fancy being told they have to learn albanian.Why do they have to learn albanian because people like you promk deny that what is really going on is
                            Macedonia is being albanized & you are in denial.The albanians are everywhere & you are just denying it.
                            I can see that you are an apolegetic for what the macedonian govt is doing & also you agree with the framework agreement.Wake up to your self & stop your bs.
                            Last edited by George S.; 02-12-2012, 03:16 PM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Macedonia is being albanized & you are in denial
                              Macedonians have been in denial since day one, whether it is the Albanization of the country, the poor state of living standards, the sell out of our flag and name... Until we admit these problems we can never move forward.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Spot on niko there are people out there who pretend everything is allright.You got people who won't even admit it & they trivialise it .
                                Oh our friend promk has vested interest Owner - EverythingMacedonia.com we can't say the travellers are having problems with the albanians can we.
                                Last edited by George S.; 02-12-2012, 03:48 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X