X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Boge, Im not sure where all these Kleveti towards Rogi are coming from, i dont know if its some kind of a wind up but theres no need for any of it.

To me there are two ways to stop the spreading of Albanization in Macedonia, they come without the use of force too.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, type in the strategies at www.secretmacedoniantruth.org
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I don't think it's a crusade against the 'heretics'. I am sure you can agree that Macedonians are tired of the lack of transparency from all elements claiming to work on their behalf, that is why this 'secret' plan of yours isn't being received well. Unfortunately, such an ambiguous approach also resembles that of vassal groups such as the UMD. In my opinion, Macedonians need to know what initiatives are being prepared if their support is to be counted on.

As for the degradations of Macedonians living in RoM, can you refer me to the statement you objected to?
        You are probably right that putting something which is not available to wider insight isn't the best thing to do.

However, I remain on the position from before. There is no condition for mass awarness of some plan or actions, there will be always groups or individuals to disagree with everything and I'm not aiming to satisfy everyone.

I have had also a bitter experience making initiatives online, in younger years, so I don't want to repeat the same mistake.

As what concerns for the statement I objected to it's not an isolated case nor recent, it has been subject of disagreement for some longer time already between more members and I'm convinced you are aware of it.
        But having said that I do notice that you avoid adressing equally to both sides of the argument and this became a practice somehow.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Boge, Im not sure where all these Kleveti towards Rogi are coming from, i dont know if its some kind of a wind up but there's no need for any of it.
          Rogi is a fine young Macedonian patriot and that is what the Macedonian national movement needs more of in order to continue and develop the struggle into the future. As for the Boogie man from Port Kembla, I think it is the booze talking and don't pay any attention to him.

To me there are two ways to stop the spreading of Albanization in Macedonia, they come without the use of force too.
          We all eyes and ears to hear about your solution to the Ghegisation problem in Macedonia. What is your (the) master plan, Mr P.?

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Please don't tell us one of the two ways is diplomacy.
            We know that one side sucks at it, and the other don't want a bar of it.

But i am also all ears Prolet.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Its no secret at all i've stated it before in my previous posts.

Bill, Its no diplomacy at all its more like the use of force if the laws are broken just like any other normal democratic country.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Its no secret at all i've stated it before in my previous posts.

Bill, Its no diplomacy at all its more like the use of force if the laws are broken just like any other normal democratic country.
                Prolet: To me there are two ways to stop the spreading of Albanization in Macedonia, they come without the use of force too.
                Prolet, you just contradicted yourself, yet again!

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Well Indigen, When laws are broken force is used but police cant go in and use force without a reason. We do need a leg to stand on dont we? One things for sure and i think we should all know this, everything the Albanians do inside of Macedonia and even in Kosovo is being monitored by UBK and DBK, those banditi that are walking around armed in Tanushevci are being watched every second.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

MACEDONIAN Postal Stamps commemorating national holidays and culture of Albania:

100th anniversary of the first Albanian school of higher education in Elbasan, Albania

100 years from the birth of Filip Shiroka - Famous Albanian poet

Rememberance of Eqrem Çabej, national linguist and scholar of Albania:

100 years anniversary of the creation of the Albanian Alphabet:

Albania's national hero Skenderbeg:

Folk Costumes of Albanians:

Last edited by Niko777; 12-15-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                      As what concerns for the statement I objected to it's not an isolated case nor recent, it has been subject of disagreement for some longer time already between more members and I'm convinced you are aware of it.
                      Bratot, refer to me to a specific quote you object to, and explain your objection.
                      But having said that I do notice that you avoid adressing equally to both sides of the argument and this became a practice somehow.
                      Are you accusing me of bias? Are you pretending to not remember examples where I have had words with Indigen, Vangelovski and co., in cases where where I don't agree with them? Or are you becoming a little paranoid because not everybody has agreed with your approach?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Niko777,

Please keep these coming. I'm currently undertaking some research and your contributions have proved VERY valuable.

Thanks!
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

SoM,

Bratot objects to terminology such as "slave mentality" because it is "bad manners" and unhelpful to the cause - which one I'm not sure.

Interesting to note that Goce Delcev was also an "unhelpful name-caller" because he often referred to Macedonians as SHEEP, DELUDED COWARDS, WEAK, THICK and so on.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            SoM,

Bratot objects to terminology such as "slave mentality" because it is "bad manners" and unhelpful to the cause - which one I'm not sure.
                            Wrong.

I objected the abusive terminology such as calling them Slavs, Vassals, Yugos, Serbomans, servants etc. etc.

Interesting to note that Goce Delcev was also an "unhelpful name-caller" because he often referred to Macedonians as SHEEP, DELUDED COWARDS, WEAK, THICK and so on.
                            This is not only shallow but shameless effort to justify your name calling.

Delchev adressed these derogative names in his PRIVATE LETTERS, not in PUBLIC speeches or proclamations.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Bratot, refer to me to a specific quote you object to, and explain your objection.

Are you accusing me of bias? Are you pretending to not remember examples where I have had words with Indigen, Vangelovski and co., in cases where where I don't agree with them?
                              Refer to me to a specific example where you don't agree with them.

Or are you becoming a little paranoid because not everybody has agreed with your approach?
                              I haven't seen any official list of who agrees with who, so you could explain what is my 'approach' and provide such list.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                Refer to me to a specific example where you don't agree with them.
                                I don't agree with all of Vangelovski's views where it concerns gun control, check the relevant thread. I don't agree with all of Indigen's views where it concerns people like Vasil Iljov, check the relevant thread. Do you want more examples?

Now, are you going to answer my request, or inappropriately respond to it with another request of your own?
                                I haven't seen any official list of who agrees with who, so you could explain what is my 'approach' and provide such list.
                                What list? What are you talking about? By your 'approach' I am making reference to this 'secret' initiative of yours. And I already explained why Macedonians are tired of 'secrets'.
                                I objected the abusive terminology such as calling them Slavs, Vassals, Yugos, Serbomans, servants etc. etc.
                                As a rule, I am against generalisations. However, are you denying that there are vassals and servants of foreign interests in Macedonia at the moment? What's the problem? Would you prefer a 'softer' approach towards these vassals and traitors? How should we refer to them?
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X