X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Justice & Defense ... Albanians.

... I guarantee the Macedonians in the republic will resent us in the Diaspora pointing out the obvious about the stupidity of these decisions.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

New Macedonian government talks up investment, employment

Parliament voted in a new government late Thursday night (July 28th), a coalition between VMRO-DPMNE and the Albanian Democratic Union for Integration (DUI).

The government consists mostly of the same ministers prior to the June 5th early elections, some of whom have now been rotated to different ministerial positions.

"The leaders of the two ruling parties, Nikola Gruevski and Ali Ahmeti, are evidently satisfied with the ministers' work and view them as very dependable," political analyst Vladimir Bozhinovski told SETimes.

"Gruevski understood that ministers are needed who are good managers and whose profession does not have to be in the same field as the ministries they manage," Bozhinovski added.

The coalition partners easily agreed, at least publicly, to the new ministerial set up.

DUI's position, despite the ethnic fear mongering by the opposition in the media, stands roughly where it was before the early elections. It got five ministerial and two deputy prime minister positions.

For the first time since Macedonia declared independence, an Albanian, Fatmir Besimi, will serve as the country's defence minister. DUI's picks will also lead the ministries of local government, environment, economy and justice.

DUI also received the much sought after position of deputy prime minister for EU integration.

Gruevski placed a trusted albeit young diplomat -- former Ambassador to the EU Nikola Popovski -- in the role of foreign minister.

He also tapped a highly successful Harvard-educated entrepreneur, Bill Pavleski, to be a new minister without portfolio tasked with attracting foreign investment. The pick is in line with the new government's priorities -- increasing foreign investments and reducing unemployment.

"The economic policy is to maintain Macedonia's status as a country with the lowest taxes in Europe and to reduce unemployment below 25%. There will also be investments in education through which we want to improve the labour market," VMRO member of parliament Vlatko Gjorchev told SETimes.

The opposition criticised Gruevski's agreement with Ahmeti to amend the law for the use of languages, law on the use of flags, and the law for amnesty of the Albanian's National Liberation Army (NLA), in order to form the coalition government.

The amended law on languages -- passed through an expedited procedure -- stipulates that in addition to parliamentarians, the minority ministers and other officials can use their mother tongues in addressing parliament or parliamentary commissions.

While SDSM strongly criticised the law saying it betrays the Macedonian national interest, one of its leaders, Professor Ljubmor Frckovski, argued otherwise.

"The law for Albanians to speak their language in parliament, regardless of whether they come from the legislative or executive branch, is in the spirit of the Ohrid Framework Agreement," Frckovski said.

The law on the use of flags stipulates that in municipalities where 50% of the population belongs to a particular ethnic community, they can place their national flag together with the flag of Macedonia but it must be smaller by at least a third.

The most fervent reaction, however, was to the law on amnesty, which stops criminal prosecution of four cases against the NLA leadership -- many of whom are DUI members -- for war crimes and other grave breaches of international law. The Hague tribunal sent the cases to be tried in Macedonia.

While the government faces numerous challenges, the name dispute with Greece is the biggest. The future positioning of Macedonia now depends in good measure on the skill and ability of the new Foreign Minister Popovski to deal with that issue.

"He will continue the existing policy, as I see no indication the strategy [to protect the name] will change. In politics, skill is preferred to youth but if the prime minister assessed that the new people in his cabinet are competent, that is his choice," analyst Jove Kekenovski said.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Seriously Lavce, why would your post be appropriate on this thread?
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          Fatmir Besimi Takes over Defense Ministry from Zoran Konjanovski

Brelim Bexheti takes over Justice Ministry from Mihail Manevski

I feel like throwing up seeing these photos, absolutely disgusting!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The ministers for defense and justice will ensure Macedonia has no defense or justice. Anyone voting for DPmNE again soon?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Who else is there to vote for, the whole system is fu#@ed.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

after that big cat painting taking 19 mins to load up i did throw up.I can't take the unthinkable happening.
                Would we have known that 10 years later we would be capitulating to this scum.?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Why do you think George same thing as Nikos pics.
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

People of Tetovo don't know what Ilinden is, Not a single Macedonian flag was flown!!!

Тетово празнува без македонски знамиња

Тетово не оддава впечаток дека се чествува Илинден, еден од најголемите национални празници. Повеќето од продавниците работат, а државното знаме го нема никаде. Локалната самоуправа повторно не ги истакна. Шесте јарболи пред локалната самоуправа исто така се празни, единствено на прозорците од канцеларијата на градоначалникот Сади Беџети, ставени се државните знамиња на Република Македонија и на Република Албанија.

Од локалната самоуправа признаваат дека пропустот е од нивна страна. Велат дека поради промената на раководителот на Јавното комунално претпријатие кое е задолжено, не биле поставени државните симболи.

- Раководителот е нов и изумил дека треба да се постават знамиња на булеварите- одговорија од локалната самоуправа во Тетово.

Дел од присутните пред Споменикот на револуцијата, каде што секоја година Сојузот на борците од Тетово положуваат цвеќе, реагираа дека пропустот на локалната самоуправа е срамен.

- Денеска е ден кога се удрени темелите на македонската државност и би требало да има знамиња низ градот. И во минатото не се ставале знамиња - вели Алимпие Попоски, кој учествуваше на прославата пред Споменикот на револуцијата.

Владо Серафимовски вели дека локалната самоуправа требала да ги постави државните обележја.

- Ова не е еднонационален празник, државен е и затоа треба да има знамиња - вели Серафимовски.

Имаше и луѓе кои не знаеја кој празник се прославува и што претставува 2 Август.

- Не знам кој празник е денеска, ама ако е државен, треба да има државни знамиња - изјави повозрасен Албанец.

Без разлика која партија е на власт, во Тетово ретко се вее државното знаме. Поради честите пропусти и изговорите на советниците-Албанци дека поради тоа што Советот не одредил кој е задолжен да ги поставува државните знамиња низ градот, во 2008 година беше донесена одлука ЈКП „Тетово“ да биде одговорно за поставување знамиња. И покрај одлуката по тетовските улици нема знамиња со кои би се навестило дека се празнува некој државен празник. (И.Ц.)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

(unwelcome) Guests in the country.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

It's funny how they forgot to celebrate Ilinden, but on November 28th, on a cold rainy night, everyone took the time to celebrate "Albanian Flag day":

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Albanians Win Church Case

Macedonian Church that was planned on the Main Square will be relocated to a hidden location beside the army house

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

The albanians don't give ashit about our illinden they got nothing to be thankfull about.If anyone thinks that the albanians won't do the unthinkable.I'm sure they would not blink & go ahead & do it.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Albanians will take over Kicevo in 2013

Бејта:2013 општините ќе се обединат со Кичево

Зајас, Осломеј, Вранештица и Другово ќе станат дел од општината Кичево, најави министерот за локална самоуправа, Невзат Бејта. Според него, обединувањето на општините е законско. По ова, албанското население ќе стане доминатно во Кичево.

„Во 2013-та година овие општини ќе се станат една. Тоа го налага законот,,.

Оваа изјава, Бејта ја даде по средбата со градоначалникот на општината Чаир, Изет Меџити со кого разговараа за изградбата на плоштадот „Скендербег“, проект што е планирано да се финаниира и од државниот буџет. Зборувале и за финансиската стабилност на локалната, за покачување на процентот на ДДВ-то и на персоналниот данок за општините.

„Процентот на ДДВ-то во текот на овие три години се движеше од 3 до 4,5 проценти. Ние бараме тоа да биде повеќе. Особено е важен персоналниот данок кој сега е само 3 проценти. Тој треба да биде минимум 30 проценти, кој за почеток ќе биде важен извор за општините,,рече Меџити

„Ова се стандарди кои ги бара Европската Унија и не можеме да одиме напред ако нема вистинска децентрализација и ако немаме финансиско зајакнување на општините. Ако не го направиме ова тогаш нема да имаме и понатамошен развој на демократијата во земјава“изјави Бејта.

Министерот Бејта најави состаноци и со другите градоначалници и вети владина помош за општините кои се уште не успеале да преминат во втората фаза на фискалната децентрализација поради блокираните жиро сметки.
                              Ѓултен Реџалари

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

We have an ethnic Albanian minister of local government along with Defense and Justice.
                                Wonders never cease.

More decentralisation and more money for the local councils because it is "part of the European Union standards". What a joke.

Are the leaders of DPmNE THAT full of self-interest that they have allowed Macedonia to become a fake nation led by people with no desire to uphold Macedonia's national interests? I resent the Macedonians who have voted for them and the Macedonians who have allowed this to happen through apathy.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X