Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

If anyone needed yet another reason not to believe anything the media feeds you, then this would have to be it. I'm referring of course to the glorious Snake Island incident where a group of brave Ukrainian border guards were told to lay down their arms by a Russian warship and promptly surrender. When asked to acknowledge, they courageously replied "Russian warship...Go fuck yourselves" before being bombed to smithereens. It went absolutely viral and the world was completely in awe and utterly amazed at their bravery, with talk of an eventual blockbuster Hollywood movie to showcase their incredible courage. Zelensky immediately proclaimed them national heroes and promised Ukraine's highest posthumous honours for them. Well, it turns out it was all a load of rubbish. The border guards are actually alive and well after having promptly surrendered to the Russians.

Then there was the "Ghost of Kiev", a rogue Ukrainian fighter pilot flying around in his MIG 29 who apparently shot down 10 Russian jet fighters. Cool story but it's now looking like that was fabricated as well. I'm ashamed to say I bought into it all when I first heard these stories doing the rounds and now I feel so dirty. I should have known better.

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

The longer this goes on, the more I am thinking that one of the primary functions of the "invasion" is to distract the masses from the impending colossal loss of life from the multi vendor cocktails.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        The longer this goes on, the more I am thinking that one of the primary functions of the "invasion" is to distract the masses from the impending colossal loss of life from the multi vendor cocktails.
        I find it difficult to think of anything as being mutually exclusive nowadays.

BTW, Zelensky is very much a WEF member.

Breaking down Ukraine - let’s start with Zelensky’s $35M mansion in Sunny Isles, FL built by Kolomoisky and Pinchuk. $1.3B in the bank!!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spirit
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
          If anyone needed yet another reason not to believe anything the media feeds you, then this would have to be it. I'm referring of course to the glorious Snake Island incident where a group of brave Ukrainian border guards were told to lay down their arms by a Russian warship and promptly surrender. When asked to acknowledge, they courageously replied "Russian warship...Go fuck yourselves" before being bombed to smithereens. It went absolutely viral and the world was completely in awe and utterly amazed at their bravery, with talk of an eventual blockbuster Hollywood movie to showcase their incredible courage. Zelensky immediately proclaimed them national heroes and promised Ukraine's highest posthumous honours for them. Well, it turns out it was all a load of rubbish. The border guards are actually alive and well after having promptly surrendered to the Russians.

Then there was the "Ghost of Kiev", a rogue Ukrainian fighter pilot flying around in his MIG 29 who apparently shot down 10 Russian jet fighters. Cool story but it's now looking like that was fabricated as well. I'm ashamed to say I bought into it all when I first heard these stories doing the rounds and now I feel so dirty. I should have known better.

From what I have seen in regards to the “Ghost Of Kiev” footage it has indeed been proven to be fake and apparently the footage/ photo was taken from a video game

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

When you get the chance, I highly recommend watching the following video that presents the other side of what is currently going on in Ukraine. It honestly is very eye-opening and, if you're as naïve as I am about the world we live in today, you will quickly learn that there is much more going on here than what we are being told. The simplistic and extremely one-sided reporting that we have all been accustomed to tend to leave out key points along the way that helps to obscure the truth and maintain a unified sense of outrage over Putin's seemingly megalomaniac actions.

While the mainstream US media chant with one voice for war and to place full responsibility for the Ukraine crisis on Russia, a cursory investigation of NATO...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

https://olympics.com/ioc/news/ioc-eb...-and-officials

1. In order to protect the integrity of global sports competitions and for the safety of all the participants, the IOC EB recommends that International Sports Federations and sports event organisers not invite or allow the participation of Russian and Belarusian athletes and officials in international competitions.

2. Wherever this is not possible on short notice for organisational or legal reasons, the IOC EB strongly urges International Sports Federations and organisers of sports events worldwide to do everything in their power to ensure that no athlete or sports official from Russia or Belarus be allowed to take part under the name of Russia or Belarus. Russian or Belarusian nationals, be it as individuals or teams, should be accepted only as neutral athletes or neutral teams. No national symbols, colours, flags or anthems should be displayed.
              Interesting. Yet, the sanctimonious IOC allowed Nazi Germany to host the 1936 Olympics, despite a number of anti-Semitic and racist policies already in effect, the mass incarceration of political opponents, the existence of concentration camps, the violation of an international treaty that brought WWI to a close, the exclusion of most Jewish athletes from Germany and the arrest of all Romani people from Berlin prior to the games. In fact, countries like the U.S. actually removed their own Jewish athletes from the line-up. Hitler’s Olympics went on to have the highest participation from around the world, up until that point, but today a Russian athlete can't compete anywhere, or if they do, they can't mention the name of their country. And it's not just about what people can't say. It's what they now must say.
              https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...denounce-putin

The Munich Philharmonic Orchestra has sacked the star Russian conductor Valery Gergiev after he failed to speak out against the invasion of Ukraine or distance himself from his close friend and supporter Vladimir Putin. The mayor of Munich, Dieter Reiter, said on Tuesday morning that Gergiev’s contract had been terminated with immediate effect. It came a day after the conductor’s management dropped him for refusing to end what it said was his “long-expressed support” for a “criminal regime”. The decision leaves Gergiev, hailed as one of world’s greatest conductors, more or less isolated in the world of classical music. The Scala in Milan, the Festspielhaus in Baden-Baden and the Elbphilharmonie in Hamburg have also cut their ties with the 68-year-old.
              Dictator much? Another example of the rapid decline of freedom of speech in western countries. They are becoming exactly like those countries they constantly denigrate.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                  When you get the chance, I highly recommend watching the following video that presents the other side of what is currently going on in Ukraine. It honestly is very eye-opening and, if you're as naïve as I am about the world we live in today, you will quickly learn that there is much more going on here than what we are being told. The simplistic and extremely one-sided reporting that we have all been accustomed to tend to leave out key points along the way that helps to obscure the truth and maintain a unified sense of outrage over Putin's seemingly megalomaniac actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mffCvWZujWA
                  It has long been said that the first casualty of war is the truth.
                  The fight for hearts and minds goes a very long way in winning any war.

In the era of unbridled social media dissemination and the hijacking of the MSM by vested commercial interests, political agendas and ideologies and all of a sudden the fog of war becomes an impenetrable barrier to the truth.

The average person no longer has any interest in politics, very little knowledge of history, never seems to be interested in asking why, not even once, let alone being bothered to follow any problem solving technique to get remotely close to a solution that they can nut-out for themselves...no research skills of any level, just generations of zombies fed a mind-fucking diet of reality-TV drivel and an I can't be fucked thinking for myself self-loathing...and you wonder where its all gone wrong...LOL

Meanwhile every MSM & SM report on the Russia/Ukraine conflict paints the Russians as taking too long to take over Ukraine, shows stories of some demoralised Russian conscript, heroic feats of defence from the Ukrainians and the entire world united against those 'ghoulish soul sucking' Russians...then as if a story has just emerged from some simulated alternate universe, there's the map of territories conquered by the Russians that somehow appears to grow and expand each day...funny that.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Hi everybody. It's been a while.
                    off topic sorry

I can't find topics here on MT forum that shed light on the russian position or role regarding Macedonia. I know about the "Treaty of San Stefano", but i would like to find some more unbiased sources if possible.
                    Can anyone help me please?

МнМ

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

The Russian role regarding Macedonia, they supply 100% of the gas.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                        Hi everybody. It's been a while.
                        off topic sorry

I can't find topics here on MT forum that shed light on the russian position or role regarding Macedonia. I know about the "Treaty of San Stefano", but i would like to find some more unbiased sources if possible.
                        Can anyone help me please?

МнМ
                        Every one of the major power's position on Macedonia is whatever suits them the best. Historically, Russia has been no more our friend than any other.
                        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

URLs:

Some rather interesting/little known historical perspectives from Ukraine.

"Rajko Depreradović also spelled Rajko Preradović (Buda, Hungary, Habsburg Monarchy, c. 1710 - Novorossiya, Imperial Russia, after 1764) was a leader of colonists who settled free lands in what is now known as Donbass that were offered for settlement in 1752 to Serbs, Vlachs and other Balkan people of the Christian Orthodox faith to ensure frontier protection and development of the steppes. The settlement was then called Slavo-Serbia. Slavo-Serbia was directly governed by Russia's Governing Senate and College of War."

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Sound familiar...?

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

Be very wary of that MILF, she's controlled opposition.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                                Be very wary of that MILF, she's controlled opposition.
                                What makes you say that?
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X