X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    We are good friends with Serbs? Is that why we recognized the independence of Kosovo? How about all those Albanian refugees that Macedonia helped during the Kosovo war?
    Valmir must have missed a few crucial parts.......
    It looks like he is downplaying the Albanian strife for a greater Albania.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

They demand that they fly their own flag, without the Macedonian flag.
      Then why do they fly the flag of the Albanian republic which they have never been a part of? They are using the flag of a country they were never born in. They should use their own flag WHICH IS NOT the flag of the Albanian republic, in the same manner as in the case of Kosovo.

The Macedonian government need to put a law in effect that regulates this.
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Valmir
        Banned
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        Then why do they fly the flag of the Albanian republic which they have never been a part of? They are using the flag of a country they were never born in. They should use their own flag WHICH IS NOT the flag of the Albanian republic, in the same manner as in the case of Kosovo.
        For that flag thousend Albanians have given their lifes,even Scanderbeg have faught under that Flag.

Comment

• Valmir
          Banned
          • Sep 2011

We are good friends with Serbs? Is that why we recognized the independence of Kosovo? How about all those Albanian refugees that Macedonia helped during the Kosovo war?
          Its true that Macedonia helped the refugees,but they they have been sheltered in Albanian houses.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
            Its true that Macedonia helped the refugees,but they they have been sheltered in Albanian houses.
            You jest surely! 300,000 albanians "sheltered" in albanian houses!
            you really must take us for imbeciles
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

For that flag thousend Albanians have given their lifes,even Scanderbeg have faught under that Flag.
              Then go to fucking albania and fly it you ungrateful group of nationalistic heathens
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Valmir
                Banned
                • Sep 2011

Valmir no one is forcing you to learn any language but you have to learn the language of your host country.
                We are learning the language arledy...

Also you have to show respect to us macedonians & stop trying to be seperatists
                How we can show respect to you when you hate us and you see us as Enemies,I have 17 years living in Mac and i never met an macedonian boy or girl,as i said before you have to learn to see us as Allies and not Enemies.

Comment

• Valmir
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Then go to fucking albania and fly it you ungrateful group of nationalistic heathens
                  We dont have where to go,look at Macedonian history and you will see that Albanians always existed in Macedonia!

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

We dont have where to go,look at Macedonian history and you will see that Albanians always existed in Macedonia!
                    Then be grateful for the freedom and rights awarded to you, stop demanding so much!!!!
                    Australia would have shipped you back if you mistreated this country the way you have done with mine, YOU started the war, and intolerable crimes were committed upon my people, your leader is a KLA bin laden man leader, and he is now in macedonian parliament!!!!

Learn Macedonian, have your language, but dont force Macedonians in their own country to have less rights than a people that refuse to unite with macedonians !!!

I dont hate anyone, I hate the actions of your ungrateful people

Comment

• Valmir
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      Australia would have shipped you back if you mistreated this country the way you have done with mine.
                      If i was living in Australia till the time god created mountains and the land,we would have done the same thing there belive me!

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

If i was living in Australia till the time god created mountains and the land,we would have done the same thing there belive me!
                        In Australia? Then you would share the same fate with the Aborigines, aka genocide.

Why don't you accept that you guys clearly have privileged status in Macedonia while in fact, you absolutely have no difference with other minorities like Turks. You guys have much more rights than Turks, you are in the governance of the country and you put up your Albanian flag on top of every Ottoman era buildings. All in all, adopting and hijacking whatever left from the Turks in there, even including the Turkish people themselves by falsifying their census declarations to make them counted as Albanians.

So, what more you guys want?

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                          In Australia? Then you would share the same fate with the Aborigines, aka genocide.

Why don't you accept that you guys clearly have privileged status in Macedonia while in fact, you absolutely have no difference with other minorities like Turks. You guys have much more rights than Turks, you are in the governance of the country and you put up your Albanian flag on top of every Ottoman era buildings. All in all, adopting and hijacking whatever left from the Turks in there, even including the Turkish people themselves by falsifying their census declarations to make them counted as Albanians.

So, what more you guys want?
                          They want to call it Albania and partition off all that is left
                          Thank you for pointing out the obvious Onur
                          I have zero tolerance for the "poor me" albanians especially after what I witnessed and was exposed to in Macedonia!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself you ungrateful little sod, you come inthis forum expecting what??? for us to hand macedonia over to you???? our children are now forced to learn albanian in schools and you come here to whinge and whine???
                          shut the eff up or get the eff out of Macedonia, enough is enough!!!!!!

cheers Onur, he is pissing me off

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Valmir, I have avoided chatting with you because I feel you are here merely to cause trouble. But will suggest that the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia are in no way interested in Macedonia's sovereignty. Therefore they are against Macedonia.

Tell me if you disagree.

You are a recent immigrant to Macedonia and you have not a Macedonian boy or girl. This is ridiculous. You must be in a hole.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

You are a recent immigrant to Macedonia and you have not a Macedonian boy or girl. This is ridiculous. You must be in a hole.
                              Or perhaps they are purposely avoiding to meet Macedonians. This is a huge problem with the Albanian minority in Macedonia - they do not want to integrate into Macedonian society, they only associate with Albanians and no one else. It is as if it's a great sin to associate with a Macedonian, or to speak Macedonian, or to acknowledge that Macedonia is your country. As long as this mentality exists, there is no future.

Albanians currently have many many rights, and there are many many Albanians employed with government jobs. The least they could do is put up a Macedonian flag once a year on Macedonian Independence day and say: "Thank God I live in Macedonia, because Serbia or Greece or Bulgaria would never have put up with our behavior". But it seems the opposite is happening, the more power and rights we give you the more you are against Macedonia and Macedonians.

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Valmir, I have avoided chatting with you because I feel you are here merely to cause trouble.
                                Im not here to cause any trouble,im just here to discuss with you!

Im not a immigrant in Macedonia,I am Born in Macedonia!

But will suggest that the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia are in no way interested in Macedonia's sovereignty. Therefore they are against Macedonia.
                                Actually thats true,I hope it changes in time but its hard because Macedonian goverment isn't showing any signal of friendship.

Comment

Working...
                                X