Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

He looks greek. What Malaysian genes did he take? You think you know genetics, tell me what Malaysian facial features does he have? He looks like a greek mate of mine that came from southern greece.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
      He looks greek. What Malaysian genes did he take? You think you know genetics, tell me what Malaysian facial features does he have? He looks like a greek mate of mine that came from southern greece.
      Looks like Alexander the Great

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
        Looks like Alexander the Great
        No No mate. This "Greek" guy is a spitting image of Alexander the Great

[IMG]http://photo.ekathimerini.com/kath/e.../mitroglou.jpg[/IMG]
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
          Banned
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
          No No mate. This "Greek" guy is a spitting image of Alexander the Great

[IMG]http://photo.ekathimerini.com/kath/e.../mitroglou.jpg[/IMG]

The man in the picture is a talented football player called Costas Metroglou. As far as I know he is really a Greek, not a Greek in quotation marks.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

these people look like alexander & homer my foot .Yes thanks to their slanted eyes &color of their skin no mistake there.You could've fooled me in my sleep.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
              They say mixing races creates a genetically superior offspring. In this instance, the young tennis player is an athletic beast!

Good luck to him. These are simply racist discussions that do not interest me. Some Greeks are fair, some are as black as night. Macedonians are the same.

Having said that, I am so handsome and so are my sons and clearly we represent the Macedonian gene well.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                The man in the picture is a talented football player called Costas Metroglou. As far as I know he is really a Greek, not a Greek in quotation marks.
                SS
                Where does that surname originate from?
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                  SS
                  Where does that surname originate from?
                  Both the surname and the birthplace of Metroglou -a (mostly) refugee village called Crenides- suggest that (at least) his father may come from a refugee family, but I couldn't find something specific, except for a picture of them.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

They look like Turkish people

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Both the surname and the birthplace of Metroglou -a (mostly) refugee village called Crenides- suggest that (at least) his father may come from a refugee family, but I couldn't find something specific, except for a picture of them.

SS
                      Thanks for clarifying that! I think answer to the the Greekness of those in the photo, is hidden in your response.
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Good luck to him. These are simply racist discussions that do not interest me. Some Greeks are fair, some are as black as night. Macedonians are the same.
                        These discussions ARE racist (in the literal sense) but there's nothing wrong with that. I don't know much about these things, e.g. how a certain shape of nose is distributed geographically, but I admit I'm interested.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

the greeks should have their heads examined the battle of marathon was an absolute slaughter.the only thing worth celebrating is some sort of greek unity.Greeks are good at scratching for something to celebrate.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

These discussions ARE racist (in the literal sense) but there's nothing wrong with that. I don't know much about these things, e.g. how a certain shape of nose is distributed geographically, but I admit I'm interested.
                            It is racist but in my opinion these types of discussions dont come up because of inherent racist tendencies but more as a reaction to the insistence of most modern day Greeks that they are 100% pure Hellenes from the time of Homer. That trend among Greeks is in itself a form of racism and thus attracts tit for tat reactions like these. I am not condoning it but merely pointing out where I believe it stems from.

Comment

Working...
                            X