Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

You are a good bloke Spartan

PS: Bloke means Man lol
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• zoomer
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MHRMI View Post

You people down under live in your own little world, what language classes is MHRMI is talking about??????? This org. is leading you all in to a dark hole. Regrettably, it is neither the first time nor it well it is the last time; none of you know the situation on the ground in Aegean Macedonian!!!!!

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Zoomer, You live in Egejska Makedonija? Whats the current situation there? Give us a bit more feedback, are you representing any organization within Egejska Makedonija?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by zoomer View Post
          You people down under live in your own little world, what language classes is MHRMI is talking about??????? This org. is leading you all in to a dark hole. Regrettably, it is neither the first time nor it well it is the last time; none of you know the situation on the ground in Aegean Macedonian!!!!!
          MHRMI is talking about the Macedonian language that is the indiginous language of Agean Macedonia.

So how are MHRMI leading us in to a dark Hole?

Ok smart ass, what is the situation on the Ground in Agean Macedonia in your view????????
          Last edited by Bill77; 02-14-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Hi Zoomer, are you aware of the situation on the ground in Bulgaria as well? How do think the MHRMI and AMHRC are going with their assistance there?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• AMHRC
              De-registered
              • Sep 2009

In this thread, we shall respond TO THESE ATTACKS, JUST ONCE. The AMHRC has a position in its committee structure, called International Co-ordinator. This person is based in Skopje, where he was sent by our committee. He has been doing this for five years now. He coordinates our activities with the human rights movements in Egej and Pirin etc. He organises special visits for the activists to Brussels and Strasbourg etc. He also makes monthly visits in particular, to Egej and checks on how the various Vino' branches are going (including the one in Solun) and investigates the situation in general.

Moreover our committee and MHRMI, regularly communicate with many people on the ground in Egej. Therefore, we can honestly claim that we possess an informed opinion. It is one not shared by Zoomer and Vodenka, that is their right. However, it is also our right to mantain our view - which as we have explained, is informed.

The language classes that MHRMI are talking about, are not the classes organised by Vodenka. Rather, they have been set up in conjuction with the Misirkov foundation.

That is all we have to say on the matter.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Zoomer, You live in Egejska Makedonija? Whats the current situation there? Give us a bit more feedback, are you representing any organization within Egejska Makedonija?
                Highly unlikely Prolet...

Over in another galaxy far, far, away...a guy called 'Staro Selo' has also attacked this initiatve in a similar fashion, could it be possible that 'Staro Selo' and 'zoomer' are one and the same...????

If so, I reckon the guy is most likely posting from Toronto, I'm sure 'Staro Selo' has said that he's in Canada.

That's my guess...
                Last edited by Phoenix; 02-14-2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Highly unlikely Prolet...

Over in another galaxy far, far, away...a guy called 'Staro Selo' has also attacked this initiatve in a similar fashion, could it be possible that 'Staro Selo' and 'zoomer' are one and the same...????

If so, I reckon the guy is most likely posting from Toronto, I'm sure 'Staro Selo' has said that he's in Canada.

That's my guess...
                  He has given him self away, which Macedonian would call Vinozito by its Greek term "Ouranio Toxo" like he did in another thread.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

It wouldnt surprise me actually

From what i can remember, Staro Selo has very strong links to Father Nikodim Carknias, we do tend to question everything. Especially when it comes to minorities in neighboring countries because we get very little information from there.

The question is what is a credible source when it comes to our minorities in Neighboring countries? The Majority of people who come from Egejska Makedonija and are living in the west, mainly in North America claim to know most about the Macedonians there. Where as we hardly get anybody from Pirinska or Mala Prespa to come and communicate with us, so its easy to manipulate us when one person pops up out of the blue and makes claims that he/she is an activist from one of those regions.

AMHRC to me is a credible source as is Vodenka, it would be different if we had others who shared their views in the region especially from Egejska Makedonija because that is by far the largest region. Maybe more people like Tzole for example.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      He has given him self away, which Macedonian would call Vinozito by its Greek term "Ouranio Toxo" like he did in another thread.
                      I don't think so Bill.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• zoomer
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

So how are MHRMI leading us in to a dark Hole?
                        You will find out the hard way!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Zoomer, please avoid the drama. If you have anything to say, surely it is in the interest of all Macedonians to see what you base your doomsday theories on.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Mate how typical. Full of yap yap yap, but no evidance or explanation. Just full of dribble. Don't you guys get sick of being fools?

I gave you a chance to elaborate, and this is all you can come up with? shit you guys are strugling.

Comment

• zoomer
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Hi Zoomer, are you aware of the situation on the ground in Bulgaria as well? How do think the MHRMI and AMHRC are going with their assistance there?
                              R t G,
                              How many Macedonians from the Republic have denounced there nationality? And now they have a Bulgarian identity. Do you know how many Bulgarian Passports have been issued to date?

I feel sorry for the Macedonians in Perin, I recommend they stop thinking of forming a political party, instead they should form a NGO organizations and stick to Human Rights, and Cultural activities as Macedonians.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

R t G,
                                How many Macedonians from the Republic have denounced there nationality? And now they have a Bulgarian identity. Do you know how many Bulgarian Passports have been issued to date?

I feel sorry for the Macedonians in Perin, I recommend they stop thinking of forming a political party, instead they should form a NGO organizations and stick to Human Rights, and Cultural activities as Macedonians.
                                zoomer i don't understand the point you make about Bulgarian passports, nor do I think the word "denounced" in regard to their nationality is appropriate.

The Macedonians in greece, bulgaria and every other shithole that negates human rights has every reason to form both political and cultural organizations...all that is required are enough brave souls to form these groups and the rest of us should do all we can to help them.

zoomer are you 'staro selo' from the maknews forum...?

Comment

Working...
                                X