X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
    Hmm, do you mean you have not caught the virus because it does not exist?
    No, I mean I still haven't caught it yet.

Also fate has not determined anything because that does not exist either - despite what Mama said about 'trite zheni sho pishat denja-noshja za tri deni'.
    To tempt fate is a light-hearted phrase that is commonly used when you're at risk of jinxing yourself. I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be taken literally. Let me explain Dove. If someone says that something they say or do is tempting fate, they mean they are worried that it may cause the good luck they have had so far to end. As soon as you start to talk about never having been affected by something, it is tempting fate. It's like the well known curse of the sports commentators when they praise a player about a particular skill or ability and, sure enough, that player fucks up before the sports commentator even has a chance to finishes his sentence. BTW, you should listen to your Mama, they generally know what they're talking about. Wisdom comes with age.

Why have you slapped on the mask when you detest it?
    I slapped it on to visit the doctor's or to get on a train during the height of the lockdowns and the mandates. None of us had a choice I recall, even yourself I'm sure. But, like I said, that was on very rare occasions - when it was absolutely necessary for me to do so. Obviously (clearly for some only), I do not mean I have worn it in the last few months.

Everyone is exempt from wearing a mask because it reduces the oxygen you breathe in below safe levels, among other things? You have to consent to wear a mask. All the rubbish they get us to do is what we consent to do. We have conformed to their idiocy because they told us to and because we do not know any better. They said masks do not work - the truth. Then they told us to wear them anyway - the lie.
    Thankyou for clarifying all of that. I actually came down in yesterday's shower so, really, thankyou for imparting such valuable information. I feel so much more informed now. You goose.
    Last edited by Karposh; 06-24-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The reality is that smarter people than me have made some very stupid personal decisions on matter relating to this overhyped disease. I can't judge the decisions of people when the leaders are to blame. There is a special place in hell for them.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dove
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Karposh View Post

Thankyou for clarifying all of that. I actually came down in yesterday's shower so, really, thankyou for imparting such valuable information. I feel so much more informed now. You goose.

You have misunderstood my comment Karposh - no insult was intended and I was not trying to educate you. I was sharing a view publicly to any reader of the public forum.

I have written to you without guile or artifice and for the record reject your petty name calling.

As a Christian woman, I have an unbreakable faith that is the essence of who I am. I would never use the word fate in the way you have as it is wholly incompatible with Christianity and do not understand why you, as someone who has claimed to be Christian would. However, that is not my concern and I do not seek an explanation.

Maybe you could reread my comment in your mother’s or your sister’s voice (I am presuming a loving relationship here) and get a different perspective on it.

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

I would never use the word fate in the way you have as it is wholly incompatible with Christianity and do not understand why you, as someone who has claimed to be Christian would.
          It's just a figure of speech Dove. But if you feel the need to call it out, that's fine by me.
          In any case, if that's the worst thing I've done in my life then I think I'm doing alright. But, again, thanks for setting me straight about how to live a better Christian life.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

"Shocking stats from Germany, Switzerland and others that fertility and births have been seriously impacted by the introduction of the mRNA jabs. It’s started."

Pilots Injured by COVID Vaccines Speak Out: ‘I Will Probably Never Fly Again’

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Questions that Need to be Asked
              Men,

How does it feel to know that the only reproductive toxicity study assessed by health regulators was fatally flawed and designed in a way that it could never address male fertility issues?

How does it feel to have had the Pfizer-BioNTech inoculation pushed so hard, to the point where it was mandated and people coerced into taking it only to learn now that it damages sperm?

How does it feel to know that your ability to conceive a child was likely compromised for months after inoculation?

How does it feel to know that your potential to conceive may never return to baseline as long as boosters are taken at short intervals?

How does it feel to know that the up-and-coming versions of the vaccines, with updated spike proteins, have not been required to undergo safety testing in the context of male fertility?

Parents,

There is a dearth of properly conducted male reproductive safety studies. Data from the most comprehensive one to date (discussed here) demonstrates harm to sperm that they cannot recover from before boosters are recommended (five months later in North America). How confident are you in allowing your young, dependent son to receive these shots in light of their tiny risk from COVID-19 (and for the few who might be at risk, approved anti-viral treatments are readily available)?
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

More here:

Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                  It's just a figure of speech Dove. But if you feel the need to call it out, that's fine by me.
                  In any case, if that's the worst thing I've done in my life then I think I'm doing alright. But, again, thanks for setting me straight about how to live a better Christian life.

Thanks for the concession. However, you need to apologise for the behaviour that was directed at me. Not because I need an apology but because we should not skirt around issues and we should do what is good.

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

Trudeau panics as 9 in 10 spicy cough deaths are in fully vaccinated people:

The Prime Minister of Canada is secretly sweating after his Draconian vaccine mandates led to fully vaccinated Canadians accounting for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths over the past month, with 4 in …
                    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Why have you slapped on the mask when you detest it? Everyone is exempt from wearing a mask because it reduces the oxygen you breathe in below safe levels, among other things? You have to consent to wear a mask. All the rubbish they get us to do is what we consent to do. We have conformed to their idiocy because they told us to and because we do not know any better.

They said masks do not work - the truth. Then they told us to wear them anyway - the lie.
                      Dove, I had to put a mask on to get inside a hospital where my mother was a few months ago. I could have protested about it. (I have been known to insist shopkeepers meet maskless me at the shop doorway if they want my money.) I prefer to win the war instead of the battle.

I think digging your heels in with Karposh is pointless and divisive. If our side is to gain any momentum, this kind of insistence and finger pointing will be the end of it. Don't let this be the sword to die on.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Dove, I had to put a mask on to get inside a hospital where my mother was a few months ago. I could have protested about it. (I have been known to insist shopkeepers meet maskless me at the shop doorway if they want my money.) I prefer to win the war instead of the battle.

I think digging your heels in with Karposh is pointless and divisive. If our side is to gain any momentum, this kind of insistence and finger pointing will be the end of it. Don't let this be the sword to die on.
                        This.

I'll share a couple of personal anecdotes from this time last year and August 2020.

June 2021.

I went into Bunnings to buy some drill bits and there were "COVID marshalls" hovering near the entrance. I was maskless and I thought they would make a beeline for me. They obviously thought twice about it and kept their distance. However behind me was another maskless bandit, these three saw this bloke and went for him. The guy was a shorter fellow and these three thought they could take him and force him to mask up. As it turned out, this bloke was a taekwondo master (7th dan) and the bloke nicely said to these muppets, "I'll be literally two minutes, leave me be". These fucksticks had to make their point and tried to physically remove him.

All I heard was a thud as one of the meatsacks hit the deck. I turned around and there wad old mate standing over the three wannabe heroes. I went up to him and asked if he was okay, to which he replied, "better than these three". I asked what happened, he told me as above and I shook his hand.

August 2020.

I was filling up with petrol at about 4am this particular day and as I was waiting for the tank to fill up, I noticed a behemoth of a woman walking in my general direction. As there was a car next to mine, I figured she was walking back to her car.

She wasn't.

Huffing and puffing through here face nappy, she yelled at me, "why aren't you wearing a mask, don't you care about my safety???" I replied with "why aren't you using your brain?". She went ballistic at that point, becoming incomprehensible. After she had stopped yelling, I said to her, "if your mask is so effective, you won't be able to smell this" and proceeded to let rip a fart for the ages (I had graf for dinner that night). She went on her high horse again and loudly proclaimed, "I most certainly can't sm... oh fuck!!!"

My response to her gagging was, "if your mask can't stop a fart particle, what chance does it have stopping a virus that is hundreds of times smaller". The colour drained out of her face in seconds.
                        Last edited by kompir; 06-28-2022, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I called this the Pandemic of Stupidity from the very early days of this fiasco...and ever since, I’ve seen and I have heard so much stupidity that it has absolutely proven the slogan correct...people have taken and accepted stupid to a totally new level.

I’m convinced there are people who sleep and shower with a mask on...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I just saw some recent census statistics for Australia. Notable was the fact that 16% of all of Australia's immigrants came to Australia in 2020 and 2021. (India & China)

Meanwhile, we were locked up and not allowed to go anywhere.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

It's official, the vaccination program against beer cooties is an unmitigated disaster.

Almost three quarters of the more than 2000 Victorians who have died this year after contracting coronavirus had not received their third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

When close to 70% of the deaths officially attributed to the spicy cough are individuals that are by their definition, fully vaccinated... it's time to pull the pin on this shit. If one ignores what is really happening to the vaccinated and relies solely on the official data, the vaccination has turned out to be the single biggest failure in public health policy of all time, far greater than the "pandemic" ever was. The official data is more than enough to put every single person responsible for the vaccination push in front of a judge to answer charges of criminal negligence at the very least.

However we cannot ignore what is happening to the vaccinated, the hospitals aren't swamped with people going in for knee scrapes or other sorts of minor boo boos. The hospitals are full of vaccine injuries and vaccine dead. The morgues are overflowing into makeshift facilities such is the death toll from the "vaccines". The problem of the vaccine injured and dead has become so big, it will bring many parts of the governmental systems to their knees, almost a fait accompli. There is nothing the government of this or any other state in Australia can do to make this go away.

This isn't genocide, this is a holocaust. And this is just the beginning.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Just the beginning indeed.

LATEST NSW COVID DATA

Hospital Admissions
                                261 x Triple, Quadruple & more jabbed
                                4 x Vaccine free

Admitted to ICU
                                29 x Triple, Quadruple & more jabbed
                                1 x Vaccine free

Deaths
                                56 x Triple, Quadruple & more jabbed
                                4 x Vaccine free

How come these numbers are not announced hourly on the news bulletins from the ABC or 2GB ?
                                Last edited by Risto the Great; 07-02-2022, 07:29 PM.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X