X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

The Vaccinated...

Last edited by Phoenix; 07-02-2022, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

I had to shake my head in disbelief this morning while watching one of the morning news shows. The news reporter actually said with a straight face that "Health officials are strongly urging people to get vaccinated after a recent spate of Covid deaths in NSW. The recently deceased had "only" received two doses of the vaccine." If only they were boosted, they could have avoided being dead...apparently.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
        I had to shake my head in disbelief this morning while watching one of the morning news shows. The news reporter actually said with a straight face that "Health officials are strongly urging people to get vaccinated after a recent spate of Covid deaths in NSW. The recently deceased had "only" received two doses of the vaccine." If only they were boosted, they could have avoided being dead...apparently.
        It would be really nice if these mysterious, "health officials" differentiated between those people dying WITH rona or FROM rona...it would also be really nice for all concerned if the risk factors of AGE were also explained, it would also be informative if COMORBIDITY risk factors were explained...after all, we have 2.5 years of global data to work with now and it's about time our faceless "health officials" start getting back to the trusted concept of INFORMED CONSENT that served public health very well for a very long time rather than political diktat.

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

I actually find it amazing how no one questions the efficacy of the vaccines themselves (no one in the media anyway). These people who died were double vaxxed and yet it didn't seem to help them much. Hospitalisation of the vaxxed are still going on, despite what they told everyone. Accountability is non-existent when it comes to the vaccines and the people pushing them.

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

^ If they do Karposh, the jig is up for them and their masters.
            Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
              I actually find it amazing how no one questions the efficacy of the vaccines themselves (no one in the media anyway). These people who died were double vaxxed and yet it didn't seem to help them much. Hospitalisation of the vaxxed are still going on, despite what they told everyone. Accountability is non-existent when it comes to the vaccines and the people pushing them.
              There is clearly a vaccine efficacy question that nobody wants to tackle...Big Pharma has cooked the books, governments all over the world have followed each other like lemmings over a cliff to get people jabbed without the usual testing protocols being followed for new drugs...they're all in it over their heads and they will all do whatever it takes to cover their arses.

Comment

• Dove
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Dove, I had to put a mask on to get inside a hospital where my mother was a few months ago. I could have protested about it. (I have been known to insist shopkeepers meet maskless me at the shop doorway if they want my money.) I prefer to win the war instead of the battle.

I think digging your heels in with Karposh is pointless and divisive. If our side is to gain any momentum, this kind of insistence and finger pointing will be the end of it. Don't let this be the sword to die on.
                That is a fatally, flawed fiasco. What gives?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I'm happy to answer something less ambiguously framed.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

Over 1000 peer reviewed papers about the injuries from the spicy cough shots:

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Mitchell Williams: Family, friends remember respected Haileybury teacher, football coach

A young dad, football coach and much-loved Haileybury College teacher has been remembered for his profound impact after he died suddenly.

Liam Beatty and Brayden May

July 6, 2022 - 1:08PM

A young dad, “fanatical” football coach and much-loved teacher has been remembered for his “unique ability” to fill a room with love and laughter after his shock death on the weekend.

Mitch “Boxy” Cade Williams, 34, tragically collapsed at his Greenvale home on Saturday.

The PE teacher from Haileybury College leaves behind his wife Casey and two young daughters Lila, 3, and Zoe, 1.

The cause of his death has not yet been determined and will be investigated by the coroner.

His partner of 12 years, Casey Williams, said she had been flooded by messages of support since his death, saying it showed how much he meant to his community.

“Reading all these messages, as heartbreaking as it it, it just shows how much he meant to people,” she said.

“He was the most amazing man, he had a unique personality and his laugh could be heard for miles.”

She said Mitch had always lived his life to the fullest, doing everything he could for his daughters, parents friends and students.

“The thought of having to navigate life without you Mitchy just feels impossible,” she said.

“You absolutely lived for your two girls. They will always know about their amazing daddy.”

Many have described Mr Williams’ loving, caring and funny nature.

“Mitch had more friends than anyone we know which is a true testament to him and his character,” friend Cal Glassford said.

“He was not only the funniest person we know but he cared about every single one of us.

“Mitch was one of the greats, he was always the first person I wanted to call if I needed a laugh or even a cry. Life will never be the same.”

Mr Williams grew up in Strathmore, graduating high school at Penleigh and Essendon Grammar in 2005 before studying exercise science at the Australian Catholic University and a masters of teaching at Deakin University.

As a young man, he “lived and breathed” football, playing at the PEGS Football Club and later the Sunshine Kangaroos Football Club where he was described as a “great player, a great teammate and an even better friend”.

“Words can’t explain the sudden shock we are all feeling,” the club wrote in an emotional Facebook post.

He returned to the sport in 2017, serving as a senior assistant coach at PEGS Football Club, helping the club take the division one flag later that year.

He retired a few years later to spend more time at home with his young family.

“You always knew when Mitchy was around, he brought a smile to everyone’s face and the room was always better for having Mitchy in it,” the club wrote in a statement online.

“To his closest mates, Mitch was never afraid to show his emotions and we could not have asked for a more caring and loyal friend.”

He began teaching a decade ago, first as a PE teacher and school sport co-ordinator at the Keilor Primary School, before moving to a role as PE teacher and deputy head of Boys Middle School at Haileybury College.

Many spoke about his “cheeky” side, making up songs and dances to entertain his daughters and DJing for students and school events.

Mitch was an “inspiration” to his students, many of whom wrote messages online about their “role model” after learning of his death.

“He was always seen as a big kid and had the amazing ability to draw out a smile,” one wrote.

A mycause fundraiser set up to support his young family has raised more than $100,000 from almost 500 donors in three days.

A funeral and wake will be held in the week of July 18.

Last edited by kompir; 07-05-2022, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

These deaths have to be remembered, have to be a catalyst to hold the perpetrators of the crime of all crimes to the harshest form of accountability.

Comment

• Karposh
                          • Aug 2015

Is it just me or have others also noticed that public opinion is slowly shifting with regard to the vaccines. Even those who were quite militant in their pro-vaccine stance, and went so far as to advocate for ostracizing the "anti-vaxxers" if they didn't fall in line and get jabbed, are now conspicuously very silent on the issue (which would make it roughly 90% of the country). Some have even found it within themselves to be quite honest about it all and openly admit that they were wrong. I saw this first hand just the other day when I went to pick up my car from the repairers and I ended up having nice little chat with an elderly gentleman there who was happy to express exactly what he though of it all. Most of their mechanics were off sick with Covid and I asked him if they were vaccinated to see if he would bite. And did he ever. They were all double vaxxed apparently but they still all got sick. He himself got it a few months earlier. Feigning ignorance, I politely asked him - didn't they say that if you got vaccinated you wouldn't catch the virus and that it would help to stop the spread? He reassured me that that is exactly what they said. Then I mentioned the recent spate of deaths among the double vaccinated and he got quite agitated and told me that it's all a load of bullshit (the vaccine efficacy I guess) and that there's no way he's going for a booster. He also told me that he was one of those who would get annoyed at anyone questioning the vaccines.

Following is a discussion between people who have woken up against the bullshit vaccine and a single soy-boy panzy still spruiking the wonders of the vaccines. And, all of this in the context of Novak Djokovic's anti vaccination stance.

'Novak Djokovic is one of the most dangerous people in sport and one of the most dangerous celebrities on this planet.'Benjamin, you are suffering psychologi...

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

The normies are waking up Karposh, some like old mate you had a chat with are able to accept that they were had, others are stone dead silent for their ego won't allow them to admit to their mistake, others still are defending their decisions but internally know they cocked up.

Segments of the media are trying to revive the spicy cough fear train however it isn't working this time around. The government have bigger fish to fry now.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

It is impossible to defend the mandates now. Everyone knows it, but mainstream media still persists. I hope it really wakes people up going forward. But I doubt it.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

They're waking up Risto, my concern is that it's not happening fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X