X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    That aside, I'm wondering why the current and former communist block voted in favour of this. Are they simply taking the piss knowing the West (even though it opposed it) will actually implement it once it passes through whatever process?
    In a wishful sense, it aims to impose a conscience on corporations. At the very least, it puts a leash on transnational corporations.

But in fact, with the increasing corporatisation (and related funding) of the UN in addition to the WEF/Alliance listed above, it would be impossible to implement.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Sounds more like business will be hit with another tax directly by the UN. That whole organisation is out of control and wil be a monster if it gets its own funding outside of the (semi) democratic control of representative governments.
      Originally posted by Kompir
      The only way the UN becomes the "world government" is if the military industrial complex comes up with an even bigger scam than the pandemic to scare the people of the world witless.
      If "climate change" responsibilities are vested in the UN, it will have all the power it needs. The WEF is already there pulling the strings. I don't think much else would be needed. I mean .... it's FoR oUr bEneFiT, isn't it?
      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

"Climate change" isn't cutting it Risto, it has the green spastics champing at the bit but by and large Joe Sixpack isn't giving it much thought beyond cursory ponderings.
        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I think it will be a death by a thousand cuts. More to come. Climate change has legs though and it tugs at the heart-strings. You can always point to somewhere in the world with extreme weather. Add in some cyber-terrorism fears and designs on your money and we have a recipe for a toxic future.

The fact checkers have already come out and denied that Pfizer wasn't tested for transmission notwithstanding the opposite was stated under MEP questioning. People need to get serious in questioning all of this bullshit.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

China just made a HUGE announcement about its plans for Taiwan as Russia solidifies its hold over Ukraine's minerals. We are watching WW3 unfold before our eyes but it's playing out as an economic war that will change everything. The Biden administration just launched a major economic attack against China. What will China do next?

China just made a HUGE announcement about its plans for Taiwan as Russia solidifies its hold over Ukraine's minerals. We are watching WW3 unfold before our e...

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

If China is making "announcements", they are done. If this was five years ago and the Ukraine shit show of 2022 happened at that time, China would have rolled into Taiwan and not even batted an eyelid.

China is right now in the midst of a collapse, food is scarce and lockdowns are being used to limit the runs on their supermarkets. Their debt markets are near on dead, their property market is actually dead, all the Western IP and capital is leaving like their existence depends on it. Actual money is very scarce in China right now, so much so that Chinese owned properties in Australia are being liquidated, the result of capital controls on the part of the CCP.

"When you are strong, appear weak. When you are weak, appear strong"

- Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                If China is making "announcements", they are done. If this was five years ago and the Ukraine shit show of 2022 happened at that time, China would have rolled into Taiwan and not even batted an eyelid.

China is right now in the midst of a collapse, food is scarce and lockdowns are being used to limit the runs on their supermarkets. Their debt markets are near on dead, their property market is actually dead, all the Western IP and capital is leaving like their existence depends on it. Actual money is very scarce in China right now, so much so that Chinese owned properties in Australia are being liquidated, the result of capital controls on the part of the CCP.

"When you are strong, appear weak. When you are weak, appear strong"

- Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
                Sounds like you are secretly hoping for a China collapse : )

China About To Take Taiwan!?
                Get The Hottest Crypto Deals http://www.coinbureau.com/deals Insider Info in my Socials https://guy.coinbureau.com/socials/ My Merch Store htt...

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                  Sounds like you are secretly hoping for a China collapse : )

China About To Take Taiwan!?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxu-WyjU9bY&t=8s
                  It isn't even a hope anymore Carlin, you can bet a steak dinner on it. If nothing else transpires of their communist tinkerings, their one child policy for near on forty years will kill the CCP and the rest of the country. One can't just discard girls for that length of time and expect everything to come up roses. They are in a generational hell that is getting worse by the month.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

It isn't even a hope anymore Carlin, you can bet a steak dinner on it. If nothing else transpires of their communist tinkerings, their one child policy for near on forty years will kill the CCP and the rest of the country. One can't just discard girls for that length of time and expect everything to come up roses. They are in a generational hell that is getting worse by the month.
                    Communism killed China just like its devastated every other society it has been implemented.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Communism killed China just like its devastated every other society it has been implemented.
                      Agreed 110%.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Taken from JRE #1921 w/Peter Zaihan:https://open.spotify.com/episode/406fOiiKMU0ot5AS1AIwve?si=7137b0ab86284d5b

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

"Odds 'very high' of U.S. military conflict with China, top Republican Michael McCaul says" - Reuters

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

These fuckers love the sound of the war drums being beaten. China is in no position right now to make any moves on Taiwan, let alone in a couple of years time when the rot has really set in.

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

These fuckers love the sound of the war drums being beaten. China is in no position right now to make any moves on Taiwan, let alone in a couple of years time when the rot has really set in.
                              Taiwan is currently encircled by the Chinese military

This includes 9 Chinese destroyers, an aircraft carrier, 71 fighter jets, and missile launchers.

The only other time China encircled Taiwan was during Pelosi's visit last August.

Taiwan is on high alert while China labels these actions as drills of an “all-round encirclement” of Taiwan.

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Chinese and Taiwanese warships are currently in a stand-off near the Taiwan Strait's median line.

(China still encircling Taiwan with its military drills, has carried out "mock strikes".)

Comment

Working...
                                X