Macedoniaontheweb does not allow me to respond to defamatory comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pantaleon View Post
    sorry my internet connection is playing games. hence the editing

MOTW is not what it used to be. Unfortunately thats i guess what happend with maknews, but anyway not my business

as for ur last comment i cant agree more. And no matter the differences, personal info is private!
    Oh, hiccups on the internet are no fun at all.

True, personal information is private for a reason. People not comprehending this are of very low mental capacity, they are mere bullies.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pantaleon View Post
      sorry my internet connection is playing games. hence the editing & double posting

MOTW is not what it used to be. Unfortunately thats i guess what happend with maknews, but anyway not my business

as for ur last comment i cant agree more. And no matter the differences, personal info is private!
      Thanks P.
      I agree. I did reveal details about myself on this forum. I did not reveal address details etc. here but understand that they are not hard to come by. Nevertheless, I have spent a bit of time trying to understand the motivation for placing my details on MOTW. One can only assume it is to motivate the dumbest of Greeks to a frenzied state of violence. Or at the very least to wish me harm in one way or another.

Did you see that "geo" guy/girl/whatever who is now using my personal details as his signature file? What do you make of that? It is kind of funny if it was not so tragic.

Fair game indeed.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Welcome Pantaleon.

You're not expected to agree with everything we say here, but you are expected to respect us in the same manner we respect you. Here, as in the real world, Macedonians are Macedonians, as Greeks are Greeks. If you have no interest in showing this basic courtesy, then you have no business here. If, on the other hand, you are capable of displaying a bit of tact and common sense, we shall have some good discussions.

Thanks for the update about motw, I don't follow the place so I just thought people like Akritas and co. were enjoying the sun in Thessaloniki, lol....

Risto the Great, don't even bother with their forum anymore mate, they are washed up, their behaviour speaks for themselves and their racist forum.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

So Morphesau was Askhopkil?

If that is the case, then yes moron, you were banned because of your racist and insulting username. How long would I last were I to sign up on maggotsontheweb with a username like Agrekkila?

You monkeys still see me in your nightmares from back in the old days at maknews, you wont even dare to come and meet me here, but it's ok ladies, I know you read us here, keep reading, keep learning, here is where the TRUTH is at.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Hi Morphesau, thanks for clarifying that, you maggot

So you are the racist who signed up, never posted, but displayed a RACIST website as a username? As admin I did my job well then.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Omg they are not even denying that they are not allowing our posts to go through, haha so sad.
              I don't care about my personal details and neither should you Risto or Roqi, it just shows how sick their minds are. However if reveling those personal details leads into disturbing our lives even one little bit than we should think of different ways to play this and deal with it. There are limits to everything and the dickhead Kalinka with everyone else there have truly crossed them. Samo nadevam se skoro ke im zgorci.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

The guy called Kiril is the only one who has shown some decency in his own way. And guess what ... his personal details are public knowledge. The rest are rabid dogs.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Maybe that's why he has shown decency because his details are public. I do think it's low to publish people's details and even file a formal complaint for releasing private information but sometimes drastic situations require drastic mesures. Not sure if this is so drastic but maybe it's time the kids grew up and took responsability?I don't like it when someone is playing smart arse with me and honestly it pisses me off. If Kalinko and they rest have the balls he would have got on the plane and come to meet me in London or gone to OZ to meet you. See this is what pisses me off and that is why I think we should reply with same mesures?

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

I don't really care, nor am I surprised that they have pasted my personal details, they were already public and have been for some time.
                    In fact, they could have done me a favour and posted the link to my business too, I could always use increased link popularity.

What does bother me however is the defamatory comments made against me personally and the nature in which my details were published. This is what I have contacted my lawyers about, as this could impact on me professionally and financially (and thus I have no option, I must pursue this legally).

If they were to leave my personal details, but remove the surrounding defamatory libelous comments, I would be prepared to let it go.

Before their 'exposed' threads, I might have even joined their forum (having left the maknews forum, I now seem to have a lot more time on my hands) - but that their moderators allow such garbage publicly speaks volumes for the level of their forum.

A relatively reasonable moderator would have moved those threads into their non-public, private sub-forums, at the very least.

Mind you, these are the same reasons why I resigned as moderator from maknews and left the forum just last week - in protest of racist, sexually perverse and defamatory comments from someone on the maknews forum. One might expect to be afforded the same level of decency.
                    Last edited by Rogi; 09-24-2009, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

The fact that any private details were public on the internet is irrelevant here. The fact is that those details were copied and published on a forum that has the obligation to protect it's members privacy and what makes it worst they were published to spark a racist outburst towards us and try to intimidate and bully us. Those facts are more than enough to bring this forum down.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

what's happening why is it so hard to let a man respond in a fair way unless these people are cowards & are running away.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

It's a sign of very disturbing behaviour, people like this are nothing short of stalkers, pathetic racist swine with the intent to pry into people's personal lives. It's criminal, plain and simple.

Comment

• Pantaleon
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            It's a sign of very disturbing behaviour, people like this are nothing short of stalkers, pathetic racist swine with the intent to pry into people's personal lives. It's criminal, plain and simple.
                            if i remember well werent you involved in the past in posting Akritas's information?

accept my apologies in advance if i am wrong

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

You know Pantaleon, I heard this accusation from one of the clowns at maggotsontheweb a few days ago, a typically manipulated piece of trash that I clarified early on this thread or another. But I will explain it again.

Akritas used to post at Maknews during the same period that I did, and on a number of occasions HE made reference to himself by the name Panayote Tsoukalas (how would I even know where to look or find that name out unless he mentioned it himself?)......the whole time everybody thought it was a joke, there was even a play on it such as Pande Chukalo or simply Chukalo (which is humorous in Macedonian because it means something like a 'bat' that is used to hit things), he had his own nicknames for me and others, lol, it was all a joke. And now for the second time ever I hear this accusation, that I "exposed" Akritas, hahahaha, get real man.....

Do I know Akritas' real name? Of course not.
                              Do I know his address and number? Of course not.
                              Have I made efforts to search for his personal information? Of course not.
                              Would I bother? Of course not.
                              Do I care? Of course not.

If anything, you yourself and that maggot from motw (forgot his name) have just exposed Akritas, for were it not for you 2 and your comments regarding this, niether myself nor the rest of the readers would ever have known the real name of Akritas. You guys have just confirmed something formerly considered a joke as the truth. Should Akritas sue you?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Kallinikos View Post
                                Geo,

Let's not be sadists. Just because Mr. Milanko is a pompous dumbass Skopian propagandist doesn't mean his innocent children should have to suffer. No need for threats or blackmailing.

We just need to make sure people like him are never allowed to come to our country. The country they are spewing their poison again.

As for debating, let's be honest. Do you really think he has any proof to back up any of his claims? He has 15-20 losers from Canada and Australia on the internet which adhere to nonsense theories.

He speaks Slavic, yet he constantly parrots the "What is a Slav?" question even though their is already a definition.

Kallinikos, if I was an educated person and had perhaps a grip on IT (based in Chicago) or something, I would be aware of the potential impact of actions such as yours.

Whilst your friends here have had great fun speaking to a real Macedonian like me. You have done something with quite a sinister undertone.

I was serious, I know perhaps more about you than you do. Why would it be unreasonable for me not to publish it. Do you think Google would reflect your actions for the benefit of posterity in a glowing manner? I told you, I would do it with "panache". Look up the word, better yet, ask Kiril .... he understands a little French according to his CV.

Do you note how I have not revealed your personal information yet? Integrity compels me to restrain myself.

I know many of you others want a chat. But I came here with a mission, not to teach, not to debate. But to demand my rights as an individual.

Kallinikos, there were even suggestions of posting your pictures on gay websites in your immediate proximity. My god that would be awful, but I would never do that. And would hope that no other Macedonians do it either. Mind you, some of them are much more angrier about this than me, even though I told them it would be a disgusting thing to do and I want no part of it. It would be almost more childish than your initial actions when "exposing" some Macedonians and taking comfort in someone's cancer suffering.

Kallinikos will be happy as long as I am never allowed to step foot in his country. I will assume he means Greece and not the USA in this instance. I wonder how much of a threat I represent. The last time I went there I spent money and had a great time in Greek restaurants. I even learned a few Greek words, a refreshing change from the castor oil days of old I would imagine.

Clearly I represent the highlight of your dwindling forum, so much activity in one thread. I can almost understand why there is a symbiotic need for me here. But like I said before, I was drawn into this for the wrong reasons and I am not here to entertain you or assist your forum.

Many of you others are clutching at straws as far as my actions go. Apparently I am the bad guy. Nice stuff fellas. Ask yourselves what motivated me to come here. Ask yourselves if I am capable of making the person who brought me here pay. I can and will if necessary. I am making it clear that he has a choice to set things right. Delete the threads that represent your great "expose" or insist Admin does it Kallinikos.

Kalinikos, it clear you don't hate ALL Slavs based on my knowledge, but maybe it is just Macedonians like me that you cannot control yourself with.

Kallinikos, shall I just email you at your gmail address to see if you understand reason or else just serve papers on you? Your call.

Such an easy matter to fix.

Risto the Great
                                (wish I was in Chicago)
                                I hope to have this matter resolved shortly.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X