Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Give me a break these Albanians are becoming our 2nd threat along with the greeks on the stupidity scale.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, this Vlach is claiming that she is half Vlach and half Albanian. I have seen others claim she is half Macedonian. Is it that hard to determine what the origin of this lady is?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

She is fully Vlach her mother is a Vlach from Albania but they dont want to stir a reaction from the Albanians. Mother Teresa wasnt even allowed to go to Albania, the Government there wouldnt let her come in now all of the sudden she is their national hero.

Mitko Kostov is arguing because the Albanians are claiming that Nikola Bojadziu her father is Albanian when he has nothing to do with Albania he lived in Skopje his whole life.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Mother Theresa was born in Skopje to Albanian parents.
          Macedonian.

On my passport it will say Australian. It wont say that I identify with another nation.
          I am Macedonian by blood.

If the Muslims have shunned her for turning Catholic so be it. She was mother to all, and she is Macedonian. She was born there. Simple

Am sure the Greeks will turn her into a Greek, seeing they claim ownership on everything that is rightfully ours

Mother Theresa did not spout the virtues of any religious doctrine, but was a holy woman, one that we have not seen before, that loved all, and worked hard and lived a poor and simple life, by preaching love and compassion and kindness

The hand of the Holy Mother should touch DCH on the head. To teach him love for all
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Blagojce
            • Mar 2010

I think if i remember correctly she once said,

'My blood is Albanian, my heart is in India, but my body is God's'

She saw her self as a Christian, Gods child, that's the way i would like to best remember her.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

There is this:

By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus. ”Small of stature, rocklike in faith, Mother Teresa of Calcutta was entrusted with the mission of proclaiming God’s thirsting love for humanity, especially for the poorest of the poor. “God still loves the world and He sends you and me to be His love and His compassion to the poor.” She was a soul filled with the light of Christ, on fire with love for Him and burning with one desire: “to quench His thirst for love and for souls.”

This luminous messenger of God’s love was born on 26 August 1910 in Skopje, a city situated at the crossroads of Balkan history. The youngest of the children born to Nikola and Drane Bojaxhiu, she was baptised Gonxha Agnes, received her First Communion at the age of five and a half and was confirmed in November 1916. From the day of her First Holy Communion, a love for souls was within her.
              Then, there is this:

In particular, it has not been clearly established whether both her parents were Albanian Catholics or whether one was a Slav of the Orthodox faith. The issue is a matter of dispute between ethnic Macedonians and the Albanian community which accounts for a quarter of the population.

When questioned on her origins during the four visits she made to Skopje, Mother Teresa simply replied: ``I feel a citizen of Skopje, my place of birth, but I belong to the world.''

She would speak in Serbo-Croat punctuated by Macedonian expressions and those who knew her say she could barely speak Albanian.
              Sort of raises some questions about the "Albanian by blood" comment. Who knows.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

The discussion is not about Mother Teresa its about her Father Nikola, he is 100% Vlach and the Albanians made him into an Albanian, just like they did with everyone else.

Albania renamed its airport in Tirana to Mother Teresa, lets not forget that the Enver Hodza government didnt even let her visit the country now all of the sudden she is a hero to them.

Just so people know, alot of the Vlachs in the Balkans originate from Albania especially in the Moskopole region. Mihajlo Pupin is a good example, he is born in Idvor near Panchevo (Serbia) however his parents are from Vevchani and they have a large house there for all the tourists to see. Their ancestors come from Moskopole,Albania its all there written in their biography at their house, they are originally Vlachs from Moskopole who emigrated to Macedonia and then they went to live in Serbia and on the Wikipedia website its got his nationality as Serbian, i guess he is more Serbian then mother Teresa is Albanian.

Mother Teresa's mother is a Vlach from Albania, thats about the only thing the Albanians have in common with her.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

The discussion is not about Mother Teresa its about her Father Nikola.......
                  Prolet, ne se prai budala, the topic relates to Mother Teresa as much as her father. Are you offended at the fact that the Vlach connection isn't mentioned in either of the links I posted above? You're part Vlach yourself, aren't you?

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

President Ivanov visits Italy

Gjorgje Ivanov will be Silvio Berlusconi's first guest since he survived a confidence hearing just recently.

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

President Gjorge Ivanov pays Wednesday a visit to Italy, during which he will meet Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and attend concert "Ten Stars for Mother Teresa", held in Parco della musica under the auspices of the City of Rome and Republic of Macedonia.

Symphonic orchestra Nova Amadeus will perform at the concert, under the baton of Bruno Santori. Moreover, a number of Italian music stars will take part.

President Ivanov will deliver a welcoming address at the concert, also attended by Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Holy See State Secretary.

The concert is held on occasion of the 100th anniversary from Mother Teresa's birth.

Comment

• Frank
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2010

Sam Harris: Can Science Determine Human Values?

Such logical sense a brilliant thinker

Comment

• Ljubanec
                        • Nov 2010

I like Christopher Hitchens myself. I liked his report on Mother Teresa who by the way is not so saintly if you watched this documentary.
                        this is part 3 watch carefully at around 2:40.
                        YouTube - Hell's Angel: Mother Teresa by Christopher Hitchens (3 of 3)

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Mother Teresa was NOT a saint

She wasn't even a friend of Macedonia her birth country. Upon one of her visits to communist Albania she laid a wreath to a monument of Greater Albania. Saint? Or political tool for the Catholic Church?

YouTube - ‪Christopher Hitchens - Mother Teresa: Hell's Angel‬‏

Those who want to see Teresa lay the wreaths on this monument watch between 18:15 - 19:00.

I recommend everyone watch this documentary. I was once a fan for this women and I was all for building something in her name in Skopje. Now I am all for demolishing it and her memory.
                          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                            • Jun 2011

Albania most certainly wasn't the first atheist state...

Comment

• Commander Bond
                              • Nov 2008

I have never liked Mother Teresa. Oddly enough I have never had a reason as to why I never liked her. Now I have.
                              As for such a (supposedly) devoute woman, she did not give a rats ass about Macedonia.

I also didnt care for Pope John Paul II.
                              I heard him say a few times - God bless the Catholics.
                              Arent we all God's children?

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

My childrens father was catholic , different churches all eschewed the same garbage god bless all Catholics the only true believers in Jesus Christ who god will accept into his kingdom and the rest will burn in hell . My husband in disgust stopped going , our boys are MAcedonian orthodox , our services dont spread such a hateful message , accept all who are gods children
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X