X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

Palestine & Macedonia

I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
      What a stupid ending that article has. What is wrong with the author?

I am talking about this brain dead statement: "Слобода или смрт за Македонија (Freedom or Death for Macedonia)"

I say живот, здравје и слобода за Македонија (life, wellness and freedom for Macedonia)

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Dove View Post

I am talking about this brain dead statement: "Слобода или смрт за Македонија (Freedom or Death for Macedonia)"

I say живот, здравје и слобода за Македонија (life, wellness and freedom for Macedonia)
        That "brain dead statement" is the revolutionary cry of multiple generations of Macedonia...
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I'd be happy enough with "Macedonia".
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post

This

Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
              • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
              That "brain dead statement" is the revolutionary cry of multiple generations of Macedonia...
              LOM Forgive me for presenting my view with such harsh words, I should have been more thoughtful.

Comment

• Dove
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                this

Шо? ........

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

Footage of the arrest of Serbs by ROSU Kosovo special forces

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

https://www.rferl.org/a/nato-ready-t.../32043025.html

A deputy commander of NATO's peacekeeping mission in Kosovo says the alliance is "ready to act" and even prepared to increase troop numbers if trouble erupts amid a vehicle-licensing standoff between Kosovo and Serbia. Brigadier General Luca Piperni told journalists at the Kosovo Force (KFOR) headquarters in the Kosovar capital, Pristina: "We are vigilant and ready to act...if we have an increase of tensions, but we can also draw on reserve forces...that we can call in at short notice." Serbia doesn't recognize its former province Kosovo as an independent state, and 10 years of EU-mediated talks aimed at normalizing diplomatic and other mutual relations have so far failed. Kosovo's government has set a date of October 31 for imposing "reciprocal" local-registration requirements on vehicles crossing the Kosovar-Serbian border similar to those already required by Serbian authorities.
                    Sure, just like how they were "vigilant and ready to act" when people were killed and cultural monuments were desecrated back in 2004. This whole situation continues to be a mess. The leadership of Serbia claims it will never compromise on the status of Kosovo yet incrementally accepts the latter as an independent state. It also continues to preach about an EU future when the EU has clearly indicated that there is no future for Serbia in that bureaucratic dump until it accepts an independent Kosovo. If Vucic is the Gruevski of Serbia, then Zaev's doppelganger is lurking somewhere in Belgrade. It is only a matter of time before Serbia totally capitulates, unless there is some drastic development or significant change in regional politics.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Here we go (again):

- The police of the self-proclaimed Republic of Kosovo denied information from a number of media about the departure of a special forces convoy to the Serb-populated north of the region, where a rally-meeting of Kosovo Serbs is scheduled for tomorrow.
                      - Serbs serving in official positions in northern Kosovo resigned en masse on Saturday as tensions rose between Serbia and Kosovo, with both sides accusing the other of unilaterally breaching agreements reached between the two countries; Serbs effectively begin boycott of Kosovo institutions.
                      - Serbia has put its armed forces on high alert and is sending army units toward the border with Kosovo.

Last edited by Carlin; 11-06-2022, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Next door in Albania:

"On behalf of the US and NATO, the Albanian regime hosts a massive military camp for thousands of anti-Iran MeK terrorists. They even arrest defectors from the MeK cult.

But despite complete obedience to NATO and the EU, things are falling apart. Winter is coming."

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Olsi Jazexhi
                          @OlsiJ

"The discrimination and persecution which E. Rama regime does against Sunni Muslims of Albania can probably be found only in Xinjiang, China."

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Breaking: Kosovo special forces blocked the city of Kosovska Mitrovica. From 200 to 300 armed fighters in armored vehicles entered the north of Kosovo and Metohija.

Serbia to Consider Return of 1,000 Soldiers to Kosovo Under UNSCR 1244

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

Alarms are sounding in the Serb-populated city of Kosovska Mitrovica in Northern Kosovo, where Pristina continues to gather police forces. It is reported that the Serbs are already erecting barricades.

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

According to some Serbian twitter channels Serbian armed forces moving towards the border with Kosovo.

Comment

Working...
                                X