• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
    Hi, Pelister,

Because of your question up there, this evening I telephoned to Mr. Petar Popovski, though I do not know him personaly. I had a 20 min. conversation with him, and among other things I asked him about the price for the translation of the "Stolen History". He is not quite sure, but estimates that it would be 4500 Euros. I also asked him if he would give his email for the case if members of this forum would like to ask him questions about his works. He agreed and commented that he every day has 20-30 telephone calls from everywhere in the world.

Here is his e-mail : [email protected]
    For a proper translation the price sounds about right.

Furthermore, if that price includes copyright of the English translation, its well worth the money.

But what are these 3,000 ancient Macedonian words ?? Does he list them I wonder ?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Here's some more of Popovski:

I am sure that he has other works that are backed by solid research, but the theory cited in the link is not solid at all, and is akin to the theories as described by Pulja earlier in the thread.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        He sure better have, but with points as the below........

....one must consider the credibility.
        Isn't there a Russian geneticists who claims that all Europeans originated from the area of Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia?

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Here's some more of Popovski:

I am sure that he has other works that are backed by solid research, but the theory cited in the link is not solid at all, and is akin to the theories as described by Pulja earlier in the thread.
          I've realized that we are dealing with a Western interpretation of Macedonia, and the Macedonians in most things.

As Sovius had already pointed out the way we are portrayed, or represented in Western literature has to be heavily criticised because it does not take Macedonian sources into account. There are some excellent books about Macedonian history written in Macedonian which are not taken into account enough.

In that context I am hopeful about this book, and really looking foward to a proper English translation of it. Macedonian historians often have a way of digging up excellent references and sources, so I am really looking foward to this.

N. Oikonomides once said there were 5,000 inscriptions with ancient Macedonian writing on them. In my dreams I am hoping that this is what he has referenced in his book, although it has to be next to no chance of it being the case.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I don't hold high hopes for the translation or the content, but I am happy to be proven wrong, although I doubt that will happen with assertions of white origins, olympics, etc. It is counter-productive. One would need to go so far back in history to determine the 'original homeland' of the white man (if there is one at all) that it is irrelevant, and pointless in any case.
            Originally posted by Brygian Seed
            Isn't there a Russian geneticists who claims that all Europeans originated from the area of Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia?
            I have never heard of that.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
              • Dec 2009

I don't hold high hopes for the translation or the content, but I am happy to be proven wrong, although I doubt that will happen with assertions of white origins, olympics, etc. It is counter-productive. One would need to go so far back in history to determine the 'original homeland' of the white man (if there is one at all) that it is irrelevant, and pointless in any case.

I have never heard of that.
              This is the link in Russian

A google translation of what could be the 'introduction; section

As will be shown in this study, members of the genus R1a1 in the Balkans, who have lived there for 12 thousand years ago, after more than two hundred generations came to the East European Plain, where 4500 years ago, an ancestor of modern Russian and Ukrainian kind R1a1, including the author of this article. After another five hundred years, 4000 years ago, they are ancient Slavs, came to the southern Urals, in another four years, went to India where he now lived about 100 million of their descendants, members of the same kind R1a1. Roda Aryans. Aryans, because they call themselves so, and this is recorded in the ancient Indian Vedas and the Iranian legends. They - the descendants of pre-Slav, or their immediate families. There is no "assimilation" haplogroup R1a1 was not and no, yes and haplotypes almost the same, easily identified. Slavic are identical. Another wave of the Aryans, with the same haplotypes, traveled from Central Asia to eastern Iran, also in the 3 rd millennium BC, and became the Iranian Aryans.

And, the conclusion and further research

To summarize the first part of our investigation. DNA of our contemporaries show that the most ancient roots of the Aryans, the kind R1a1, prescription of 12 thousand years, in the Balkans - Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia. After 6 thousand years, this kind of expanded on the north-east, on the northern Carpathians, forming the Slavonic, Tripoli culture and initiating the Great Movement of Peoples in the fourth-third millennium BC.

As part of the resettlement caused, apparently, the development of agriculture and the transition to its extensive forms, born R1a1 progressed 5500-4500 years ago in the west to the Atlantic and the British Isles, 4000-4200, and back, and northwards into Scandinavia. This same kind of came to passing the north and east - on the ground of modern Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Slavonic with a common ancestor who lived 4500 years ago. This same ancestor gave surviving offspring, living in the present throughout Europe, from Iceland to Greece and Cyprus, and spread to the southern Arabian Peninsula and Gulf of Oman.

The descendants of the same ancestor, with the same haplotype in their DNA, have been to the southern Urals, built a mound 4000-3800 years ago, one of them (open in late 1980) became known as an arch, and the name of the Aryans left in India and Iran, bringing there 3500 years ago, its Slavonic haplotypes. This - the only one, but significant ligament, which allows to call the whole family R1a1 originally Aryans. This same bond leads to the identity "of Indo-Europeans, Aryans, and the kind R1a1 in DNA genealogy. It is this bunch, puts the ancestral home of "Indo-European, Aryan, pre-Slav in the Balkans. This same bond leads to the appropriate location of the Balkan ancestral home, the flow of migration of the Aryans, pre-Slav, a dynamic chain of archaeological cultures and the corresponding flow of Indo-European languages, and shows the location and time of appearance of particles of "Indo" in the term "Indo-Europeans". Finally, it is the same, this bunch, shows convincingly that the ancient Slavs are not mentioned in the "Indo-Iranian" languages, but rather the descendants of pre-Slav yielded Aryan languages in India and Iran, and the times of occurrence of these languages in India and Iran established by linguists, are fully consistent over time, the arrival of the descendants of pre-Slav, the time recorded in the form of mutations in the DNA of our contemporaries kind R1a1.

But what kind R1a1 got to the Balkans, and from where? Since ancestral home "of Indo-Europeans", which turned out to be Aryans, they are the same ancient Slavs, we figured out. And where is the ancestral home of "Proto-Indo? When and where born Nostratic languages? What now seems the picture flows, migrations, "Proto-Indo" that led to the emergence of the Aryans, pre-Slav in their historic ancestral home?

This - the second part of our investigation.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

If there is ever a good English translation of this book I will definitely buy it.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Did this book ever progress further?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    Did this book ever progress further?
                    Hi Rogi, been a while, hope all is well. I don't believe there has been any further information here on this book since the previous discussions on this thread. Perhaps somebody from Macedonia may have access to it, if it was actually published.

Comment

• Karposh
                      • Aug 2015

I wouldn't hold my breath over it. Reading through many of the past comments, your assessment of the whole situation was spot on SoM. The outlandish nature of the claims should be enough of a clue and warning as to the validity of the same. The incredibly bizarre claim about the white race originating from the Macedonians is just insane. How was this thesis ever sanctioned by normal and reasonable people?...I am completely at a loss. In fact, I can't help but bury my face in my hands and shake my head every time I hear this ridiculous subject come up. I hear there was even a state-sponsored commercial, complete with a God voice-over telling Macedonians the same thing. Are we really that insecure that we have to go down this path? Honestly, heads need to roll over this issue. That is just embarrassing. If it was meant to be a joke then no one is laughing!

What I can't understand is how no one in Macedonia found it within themselves to tap the good "Doktor" Petar Popovski on the shoulder and quietly put it to him "Yeah, about that...", before the whole crazy idea got off the ground. Is it any wonder why our enemies accuse us of pseudo-science.

I too am fed up with these outlandish claims by Iljov, Donski, Popovski and Co. Back it up with some real, tangible proof or shut the hell up I say. They are causing more harm than good and it's a massive punch to the guts of the Macedonian cause and to the credibility of any serious Macedonian researcher/historian out there who is of sound mind. There are apparently 3000 Ancient Macedonian words in Popovski's possession which can prove today's Macedonian language is one and the same with the Ancient one. Really!? Why tease us like that? Is he waiting for the second coming of Christ before he reveals these amazing findings? Or, must we first read his book to find out? Just give us half a dozen examples. I'll be happy with that.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

The book was published in two volumes in 2009, and is presented in this series of 7 or more short videos. You can see the cover in 2:40.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Material translated in English by Risto Stefov can be found here

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Working...
                        X