X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dove
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
    Yet another heart attack victim, this time its Dean Wallis, former Essendon footballer:

Are you scared yet?
    He was 52! What did they do to the kids born in 1969 all those years ago? Just suggesting a correlation between the utruachka and all the useless jabs they have given all of us since we were babies, whether we were born in 1969 or not.

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

“mysterious” rise in heart attacks stemming from blocked arteries

https://www.newswars.com/gee-what-co...-rise-in-heart attack

Excerpts from the article

30 Sep 2021
      The Times of London reported Thursday doctors in Scotland are baffled by a “mysterious” rise in heart attacks stemming from blocked arteries.

During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.

There is not any evidence that it is as a consequence of any delayed care or missed opportunity. It is likely to be due to a multitude of factors: people being sedentary with lockdown; stress; people ignoring symptoms because they do not want to present at hospital. There are probably five to ten causes, all linked.

Meanwhile, on Twitter, users didn’t hesitate to pinpoint the exact cause of the so-called mysterious heart attack increase.

'Oh I wonder WHAT it could be? What have we been doing that could make this happen?'
      'Geee I wonder why!? #%*%[%*%]^'
      'Experts are baffled on the cause of a mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries.
      'Here's a clue: --v-- '--c----'' etc

The heart attacks are no mystery to anyone who’s been paying ttention to prominent medical doctors who’ve in recent months issued dire health warnings regarding the Covid vaccine.

Perhaps the most distressing warning came from Canadian family physician Dr. Charles Hoffe, who conducted an independent study on his patients and determined that 62 percent had developed microscopic blood clots due to spike proteins contained in the mRNA jab.

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
        He was 52! What did they do to the kids born in 1969 all those years ago? Just suggesting a correlation between the utruachka and all the useless jabs they have given all of us since we were babies, whether we were born in 1969 or not.
        Veruvaj ne veruvaj, I've only ever had a tetanus shot after putting a nail through my foot about thirty years ago.
        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
          • Aug 2018

Veruvaj ne veruvaj, I've only ever had a tetanus shot after putting a nail through my foot about thirty years ago.
          That sounds awful.

Ne si roden tuka? Od mali ne dupea. I used to get those tetanus shots and was thinking I was due for one a while ago until I came to my senses. No need to inject parasites, injesting them is enough.

I cannot breathe in Melbourne's east today with all that smoke outside seeping through openings and coming into the house. I guess a number of us shall be coming down with COVID shortly.

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
            That sounds awful.

Ne si roden tuka? Od mali ne dupea. I used to get those tetanus shots and was thinking I was due for one a while ago until I came to my senses. No need to inject parasites, injesting them is enough.

I cannot breathe in Melbourne's east today with all that smoke outside seeping through openings and coming into the house. I guess a number of us shall be coming down with COVID shortly.
            The Parks Victoria morons are backburning in the Dandenongs.

I popped out in 'straya but the parentals never even realised there was a vaccination scheme. For the ones administered in school, I always found a way to disappear and avoid them, not because I knew they were bad but because I saw it as an excuse to go home and grab the pushbike haha.

I wouldn't have taken the tetanus shot either had the nail not been rusted to buggery, my foot was swollen like a krusha for a week

Comment

• Karposh
              • Aug 2015

Yet another heart attack victim, this time its Dean Wallis, former Essendon footballer:

Are you scared yet?
              Justin Bieber's missus was hospitalised the other day after a "stroke-like" episode which was apparently brought about by a blood clot to the brain. Maybe all these recent heart attacks and "stroke-like" episodes are just a coincidence but it's a worry that no one in msm is even game enough to ask the question - what if they're not just a coincidence and there's a more obvious common denominator in all of them? You can't just simply continue to chalk all these deaths and near deaths down to poor lifestyle choices such as bad diets, lack of exercise or natural causes. Then there is the other obvious question - how many average Joe Blows have died recent from heart attacks that we haven't heard about because they are not celebreties or sporting stars?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

If you follow the SPARS pandemic model, the game will be up by next year. That will be when they admit vaccine injury and acknowledge loss. It will be a shit show.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  If you follow the SPARS pandemic model, the game will be up by next year. That will be when they admit vaccine injury and acknowledge loss. It will be a shit show.
                  They're in it too deep to follow the SPARS scenario, admission of guilt will result in a cataclysm for the legal system and Big Pharma. They will dodge and weave to the very end.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

The end is near.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

The truth has surfaced, the vaccines are completely useless. The data from NSW is unequivocal:

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

As for the QR codes, Perrotits admits the check-in system was a complete scam:

Political leaders are now admitting that they weren't always "following the science" on Covid policy. In some cases, they were simply satiating public fear created by a dishonest media. NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet has sensationally admitted that QR codes were reintroduced around the state in response to a media fear campaign, and that the

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

The truth has surfaced, the vaccines are completely useless. The data from NSW is unequivocal:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/p...14-p5a4d6.html
                          They are worse than useless, they are lethal.

I spoke candidly with a GP who has confirmed the biggest secret in South Australia right now is how full all the intensive care hospitals are with vaccine injured patients.

You were warned!

All the hospitals around Australia .... complications post covid, yeah right.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Same here in Vic Risto, the Austin, the Alfred and Royal Melbourne are overloaded with vaccine injury cases.

Sadly, this is just the beginning. Everything govco, the media and the pharma world do from now on will be to cover up the deaths and injuries.

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

And it's happened in Australia now, Bulldogs player collapses at half time in yesterdays Bulldogs v Carlton AFL match:

The Western Bulldogs are yet to get to the bottom of what caused defender Hayden Crozier’s worrying fainting episode at half-time in the club’s loss to Carlton.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Just a reminder

Just letting you know that the poisons they are injecting into you are STILL only provisionally approved in Australia:

Provisional determination is the first step in the process and does not mean that an application has or will be made, or that the vaccine will be provisionally approved for inclusion in the ARTG.

The provisional pathway provides a formal and transparent mechanism for speeding up the registration of promising new medicines with preliminary clinical data. In order to apply for provisional registration, the sponsor must first apply for a provisional determination. Further information on eligibility criteria can be found found at: Provisional determination: A step-by-step guide for prescription medicines.

In making its decision to grant Pfizer a provisional determination, the TGA considered all eligibility criteria, including factors such as the evidence of a plan to submit comprehensive clinical data and the seriousness of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
                                Reading the above, you would think there is A LOT of work to do before pumping this poison into you. But, alas, 95% of Australia has already done it. I reckon I could sell them all snake oil too.

And, on that clinical data mentioned above. Nobody has seen it. The British Medical Journal confirmed that.

Just spelling it out. NONE are approved. See for yourself (and note the date of the page is 17th February 2022):

Our leaders should be hung, drawn and quartered for the crimes they are perpetrating upon humanity right now.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X