X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    both parties seem to have moved slightly left, offering no discernible point of difference, joining the Greens and the Teals on that side of the political spectrum.
    The Liberal Party was a total disaster, lacking a charismatic and effective leader and with policies that looked like watered down versions of what ALP Vic were running with.
    I think this is spot on. There isn't anyone making the case for any alternative worldviews to Dan's Marxism (except the Liberal Democrats - but their problem is the point you make further below about personal responsibility, i.e., no one wants it). The Coalition is completely useless in Australia and has bowed (or cowed) to Marxist ideas. It's no longer useful.

I also reckon the ever growing influence of the millennial vote is a factor.
    We have millennials too, but they don't seem to be as far left as Victoria's.

Millennials are the most fervent early adopters of every environmental green initiative manufactured by climate change catastrophists.
    Most are voting ALP, some Greens
    In time, this will come back to bite them very, very hard. And it will be a lesson their children and grandchildren will remember.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      I think this is spot on. There isn't anyone making the case for any alternative worldviews to Dan's Marxism (except the Liberal Democrats - but their problem is the point you make further below about personal responsibility, i.e., no one wants it). The Coalition is completely useless in Australia and has bowed (or cowed) to Marxist ideas. It's no longer useful.

We have millennials too, but they don't seem to be as far left as Victoria's.

In time, this will come back to bite them very, very hard. And it will be a lesson their children and grandchildren will remember.
      Once communists are voted in, there's no voting them out.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I'm sure there's a variety of reasons such as a non-existent alternative option (in the true 2 party system of what was once traditional Aus politics)...both parties seem to have moved slightly left, offering no discernible point of difference, joining the Greens and the Teals on that side of the political spectrum.
        The Liberal Party was a total disaster, lacking a charismatic and effective leader and with policies that looked like watered down versions of what ALP Vic were running with.

I also reckon the ever growing influence of the millennial vote is a factor.
        My observations from the madness of the dark covid years was the enthusiasm by which the millennial cohort adopted lockdowns, masking and vaccine mandates. I really doubt that any other generation from previous periods would have accepted such diktats so eagerly and without question

Andrews was able to play on covid fears and irrationality by the masterful use of social media campaigns, particularly the I-stand-with-Dan hashtag.
        It was interesting to watch him gloat about making tough decisions about covid and lockdowns during his acceptance speech but he never dared utter the word lockdown during the election campaign.
        People fell for that shit - people honestly believed that Andrews was keeping them safe.
        Freedom was not important to many and the only person that could save them from themselves was Andrews.

As Sigmund Freud said - “People do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

Further, millennials seem to be the group that is more outraged by someone being misgendered than they are about peaceful protesters being shot with rubber bullets. (@ War Memorial, Melbourne)

Millennials are the most fervent early adopters of every environmental green initiative manufactured by climate change catastrophists.
        Most are voting ALP, some Greens

There was a time when corruption scandals, the lack of government transparency, infrastructure mismanagement, ballooning state debt and the erosion of civil liberties would have thrown any government out of office.

It seems that most of the electorate have forgotten all of this, they are not prepared to question anything and the easiest decision to make is to maintain the status quo.

We are living in the dumbest period of human history.
        Quoted in entirety again. I fully agree and can only surmise the reason the millennials are so easily influenced is due to the relentless online campaigns. They are a complete psyop.

I'm here in Thailand and my occasional tiktok visits show what works in Thailand in order to keep everyone masked and compliant. It's completely different to Australia. But the same result is achieved. A compliant nation. I hope they and we wake up one day.

I thought Dan would get back in given how the mid terms in USA went. Pathetic.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Could just as easily be in the tin foil thread.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, former Secretary-General of the Vatican, warns that:
          The WEF through the C19 crisis has either direct control or blackmailed world leaders into following the plan of mass devastation through vaccination & submission to a new world order.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Quoted in entirety again. I fully agree and can only surmise the reason the millennials are so easily influenced is due to the relentless online campaigns. They are a complete psyop.

I'm here in Thailand and my occasional tiktok visits show what works in Thailand in order to keep everyone masked and compliant. It's completely different to Australia. But the same result is achieved. A compliant nation. I hope they and we wake up one day.

I thought Dan would get back in given how the mid terms in USA went. Pathetic.
            What are they doing in Thailand?

As for waking up... the normies ke se razbudat ama kasno ke bidi za nif.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Just trying to equate all of this with compassion. Pictures of pregnant women needing help. Families being compliant and surviving. You know, all the things that would have worked in Australia 20 years ago before we became such a godless and self serving society.

They still have strong faith over there, so that's what they use to manipulate everyone with.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                To all the Victorians on this forum, please help me understand why you keep voting that c*nt into office time and time again cause I'm really struggling to find a reason. Is it Stockholm syndrome?
                Lack of any real alternative I would say. A lot of Labor voters do not actually rate Andrews and would prefer a different leader. The reality is no other party can put together an attractive enough campaign in Victoria to make Victorians want to jump ship.
                I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                  ...however it would be wrong to dismiss the possibility of shenanigans on the part of the FEC (four eyed c*nt). When one has the ability to have the authority responsible for the fair running of the election process (the VEC) cast aspersions and throw mud to tar the opposition, there's no telling what sort of stunts he has pulled to make this result go his way...
                  Anything is possible with that bloke...the electorate didn't make him pay for his litany of indiscretions and overreach, there wasn't even a ripple of protest in the election results anywhere in the state.

He was the cat that got the cream on election night during his victory speech, he was full of a really fucking annoying self assured hubris.
                  I think Victorians gave him a clear mandate for further authoritarianism and they set the bar for accountability so low that Andrews can easily step over it.

Interesting times ahead...

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

...There isn't anyone making the case for any alternative worldviews to Dan's Marxism (except the Liberal Democrats - but their problem is the point you make further below about personal responsibility, i.e., no one wants it). The Coalition is completely useless in Australia and has bowed (or cowed) to Marxist ideas. It's no longer useful...
                    I voted for the Liberal Democrat candidate in my seat...and put the Greens last

...We have millennials too, but they don't seem to be as far left as Victoria's...
                    I have millennial family members and work colleagues...it's like talking to brainwashed zombies, they're mostly divorced from the realities of science and history, they have embraced wokeness with a cult like zeal.

...In time, this will come back to bite them very, very hard. And it will be a lesson their children and grandchildren will remember.
                    I'm not really sure about this...government policies are sometimes so incrementally implemented they are not easily noticed, they take inches from you so ever slowly over the journey of many miles, the Overton Window approach of how much is politically acceptable at any given time to the electorate.
                    The millennials are in ascendency, they will be the power brokers of politics for years to come and opportunist (all) politicians like Andrews will cater to them or face political oblivion...

The die has been cast...western societies have probably reached the apogee of economic wealth and the highest standards of living, its all downhill from here but it will be a sacrifice that the millennials will make and they will be ok with their choice because they are subscribers to a world view of rainbows and unicorns...it's a cult.
                    Last edited by Phoenix; 11-28-2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      ...I thought Dan would get back in given how the mid terms in USA went. Pathetic.
                      Andrews was NEVER going to lose this...NEVER.
                      It was always going to be a walk in the park for his party.
                      The only surprise was the total absence of a protest vote, that was the most alarming outcome of this election, it's as if people weren't paying any attention.

The strongest parallel with the Victorian election and the US midterms was probably the millennial factor/young women voters...this group is the swing voter that will decide elections in the west for years to come and politicians will pander to much of their irrationalities and weaponise policy that target the millennial worldview.

The international Left has mastered this tactic.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Anything is possible with that bloke...the electorate didn't make him pay for his litany of indiscretions and overreach, there wasn't even a ripple of protest in the election results anywhere in the state.

He was the cat that got the cream on election night during his victory speech, he was full of a really fucking annoying self assured hubris.
                        I think Victorians gave him a clear mandate for further authoritarianism and they set the bar for accountability so low that Andrews can easily step over it.

Interesting times ahead...
                        His comeuppance will be all the more sweeter.

Every single government in this country has far bigger fish to fry in the wake of the cerveza sickness and its treatment, they will be able to do nothing but struggle to deal with the consequences of this treatment. Their cries of amnesty will fall on deaf ears...

As for the millenial retards, they will be the first to bitch and moan when it all goes to shit and their utopias never eventuate.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

I'm not really sure about this...government policies are sometimes so incrementally implemented they are not easily noticed, they take inches from you so ever slowly over the journey of many miles, the Overton Window approach of how much is politically acceptable at any given time to the electorate.
                          The millennials are in ascendency, they will be the power brokers of politics for years to come and opportunist (all) politicians like Andrews will cater to them or face political oblivion...

The die has been cast...western societies have probably reached the apogee of economic wealth and the highest standards of living, its all downhill from here but it will be a sacrifice that the millennials will make and they will be ok with their choice because they are subscribers to a world view of rainbows and unicorns...it's a cult.
                          This is all true, but millennials are soft and they're generally not the type of people to see things through, especially when it gets hard. They're literally going to turn the lights off to "save" the climate. But as soon as they can't charge their smart phones the screeching will begin. Imagine what will happen when they can't cook or heat themselves.

It will be interesting to see how Gen Z and Alpha respond to the mess that millennials create, given they're still guided by Boomers and Gen X (the parents and grandparents of the Z and Alpha generation).
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

This is all true, but millennials are soft and they're generally not the type of people to see things through, especially when it gets hard. They're literally going to turn the lights off to "save" the climate. But as soon as they can't charge their smart phones the screeching will begin. Imagine what will happen when they can't cook or heat themselves.

It will be interesting to see how Gen Z and Alpha respond to the mess that millennials create, given they're still guided by Boomers and Gen X (the parents and grandparents of the Z and Alpha generation).
                            Definitely soft, they're a generation that has seldom experienced economic hardship, all they've known are ridiculously low interest rates, easy access to monetary credit and near full employment...they enjoy manic levels of narcissistic validation via social media and have useless collections of participation awards which creates a very unique and skewed worldview of what is possible, the complete disconnect between expectations vs. reality.

As the fallout of covid mismanagement money printing policies settles and the world plunges into the chasm of recession I would expect the millennial house of cards to collapse and it will be brutal and ugly

I saw a funny comment after the recent FTX collapse where somebody said that this is what happens when - the nerds don't get bullied at school...and reminds me of the quote -

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Lets hope there's something better coming through the pipeline...

Comment

Working...
                            X