• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

I am glad you have these Vojnik, How low did the Greeks go to defend a name that isnt even theirs in the first place.
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

brings back memories i was in those marchches & scuffles.I know what it's like.There was somuch hate for nick nbolkus & senator evans.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Third article from bottom, Menduh Thaci a 28 year old dental student who fully endorses a Greater Albania and destabilising the country. 2011 leader of the DPA he still holds those same beliefs.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

umkd that is amazing how the rom govt puts up with it.Like anything albanian it simply hopes it goes away.But it will rear its ugly head time & again.The govt should be concerned as it undermines macedonian sovereignity.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X