X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

John F. Kennedy

Does anybody have an opinion as to why his assassination took place, and who was chiefly responsible for it? Was it an internal conspiracy, or the Cubans, or the Russians, or a combination of elements? I found the below poster interesting as it was released a day before the assassination.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Have a look at this video from 13:40-15:16, in regards to J.F.K
    The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube

I know some of you dislike these kind of videos but the message is quite strong and definitely relevant to the 'Occupy Wall Street' thread. I've only watched the first half hour or so, but I though this little segment on Kennedy made a few good points.

I'm inclined to believe it was a conspiracy, but I guess we'll never know.

Comment

• Sputnik
      • Oct 2011

Just to add something more to the conspiracy of JFK.
      Do you believe in "coincidences"??????

President Lincoln was elected in 1860
      President Kennedy was elected in 1960

Both were concerned with civil rights
      And both lost children while in the white house.

Both men were shot in the head on a Friday,
      in the presence of their wives.

Both were replaced with southern Democrat Senators
      named Johnson.

Lincoln's successor, Andrew Johnson was born in 1808
      Kennedy's successor, Lyndon Johnson, was born in 1908.

Booth, Lincoln's murderer, was born in 1839.
      Oswald, Kennedy's murderer, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were themselves assassinated before their trials.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
      Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Secretary Kennedy advised Lincoln not to go to the theatre.
      Secretary Lincoln advised Kennedy not to go to Dallas.

Booth shot Lincoln in a theatre and ran to a warehouse.
      Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and ran to a theatre.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

^ That is creepy.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

thats scarry but they reckon that oswald didn't kill kennedy he was a patsy a plant.They said any number of people might have wanted him dead.I think even the mafia.Also he was scewing with a lot of women maybe an angry boyfriend/husband.
          Last edited by George S.; 10-30-2011, 08:38 AM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

JFK`s speech about the globalist organizations, money barons;

John F. Kennedy's most memorable speech's highlights+transcript/subtitles - YouTube

Comment

• Sekirani
              • Feb 2010

I came across this documentary about 2 months ago and found it very interesting, hope it helps ! I Shot JFK (James Files) Part 1 - YouTube I Shot JFK (James Files) Part 2 - YouTube

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

I don't believe it. The guy would not have left a shell casing. Biting on it would leave saliva. Ok, they didn't have DNA testing then but they did have finger print testing and he would have been aware of that. Not once did he mention trying to wipe the casing in any way. A meticulous assassin would never leave any trace.

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

There is much that has been said about John F Kennedy and why he was killed.

He was a Catholic (rare for a President) at a time when there was still much divide between Catholics and Protestants.

He was a womaniser and linked with Marilyn Monroe who has been said was linked with mafia bosses. Supposedly shady dealings were done.

He was tolerant of leftist views and trade unionism.

He did not invade Cuba, resulting in the Bay of Pigs massacre.

He was apposed to the idea of a war in Vietnam.

He was said to be against a private run for profit Federal Reserve.

and as the video said,

He was against secrete societies and their influences in many spheres.

The President who told the Truth about the illuminati .flv - YouTube

He pissed off a lot of people and the saying "Cui Bono" (Latin for 'whose benefit/gain") is still true, but is also the reason for all the differing theories and confusion. 'Whose gain' is not enough and needs to be coupled with 'who can' do the deed.

JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown
                  JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown - YouTube

The last 3 points, which are interconnected would have pissed off enough of the 'right' people who could have the capabilities of successfully committing such a crime. Who could order the Secret Service to stand down?

Further, standard Secrete Service procedure is to ensure that all windows on building facing a Presidential rout are closed and monitored for anyone opening them. This was 'missed' in Dallas and Oswald was able to set himself up for firing his weapon.

Even Ruby, a person who is said to have been known to have links to the Mafia and who shot and killed Oswald before later killing himself, should not have been able to gain access to a supposed secure basement garage of a police station (of all places) in the presence of dozens of police officers.

The Killing Of Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube

In his own words he tells us he is against secret societies having influence in the most influential spheres. Couple this with 'who gains' and who can, and the answer is clearer.
                  Last edited by Brian; 10-30-2011, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Sekirani
                    • Feb 2010

In my opinion, he was killed by a combined Mafia/CIA hit, both wanted him dead for various reasons !

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

yeah but wasn't oswald like a plant & the real shooting came from somewhere else.Does the bullet fired from oswalds gun really match with that??Also as someone mentioned he was killed by mafia /cia.
                      Last edited by George S.; 10-31-2011, 01:49 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                        JFK`s speech about the globalist organizations, money barons;

John F. Kennedy's most memorable speech's highlights+transcript/subtitles - YouTube
                        Powerful video, it clearly points to who killed him and who truly rules the world...
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                        X