Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I would like to say that the greeks have allways been harbouring terrorists.That's nothing new as the greeks are almost allways twofaced.In regards to orculan didn't the greeks renege on handing him over by promissing not to hand him over to the turks.Also in Iraq,Husseindidn't they try to wipe them out with the chemical weapons.These people were forced to live in the marshes & squeased out of existence.THe UN did not in the past give jack shit about the plight of these people nor do they care today what's going on .Unless
    someone like turkey or other nations take them under their wing BUT there's just too many of them & no one wan'ts them.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      Also in Iraq,Husseindidn't they try to wipe them out with the chemical weapons.These people were forced to live in the marshes & squeased out of existence.THe UN did not in the past give jack shit about the plight of these people nor do they care today what's going on .Unless someone like turkey or other nations take them under their wing BUT there's just too many of them & no one wan'ts them.

Yes, Saddam could kill them all if he would like to but he was just aware of their intentions towards his leadership and he became hostile to the Kurds when he realized USA`s plans for Iraq and the obvious role of Kurdish people and PKK. So, Saddam tried to punish the Kurds in his own terms by killing some them, so they might give up supporting USA.

The situation is same in Iran too. There are millions of Kurdish people and PKK supporters in there but PKK is kinda passive in Iran for a long time. PKK terrorists in Iran calls themselves as "PEJAK" and they don't do hostile actions in Iran unless Iranian military attacks them, because Iran can do the same thing of what Saddam did to them in Iraq. For example, PKK killed one Iranian military officer few months ago in Iran, then for a revenge and punishment, Iranian officials raided Kurdish villages who believed to be the supporters of PKK and hanged about 10 Kurds. Kurds in Iran are just waiting for the right time atm. As soon as USA/Israel starts military campaign vs Iran, then Iranian Kurds will immediately support USA like the ones in Iraq did b4.

So, this is basically the primary reason of why no one wants them here cuz they support USA and they do whatever it takes for disintegration of Syria, Iran, Iraq and Turkey. They have a dream of creating a big Kurdish kingdom like the one as DirtyCodingHabitz`s picture above by taking lands from Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey. Besides, they think that USA will provide this to them.
      Last edited by Onur; 09-18-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

they think that USA will provide this to them.
        Didn't Kosovo get stolen from Serbia? I'm pretty sure they can do it for the Kurds. But I'm not sure if America has the right pair of balls to attack Turkey and steal some land away.

As soon as USA/Israel starts military campaign vs Iran
        If they don't attack this year, just forget about it. Right-wing politicians are taking over USA, so I doubt they'll vote for a war with Iran.

Here's a good video that changed peoples minds about supporting a war with Iran for Israel.
        YouTube - No War for Israel in Iran - Keep Americans Safe

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
          Didn't Kosovo get stolen from Serbia? I'm pretty sure they can do it for the Kurds. But I'm not sure if America has the right pair of balls to attack Turkey and steal some land away.

Neither Iran nor Turkey is like Serbia. It was much easier for them to divide Serbia. USA never directly attacks Turkey. If they desire to make southeastern Anatolia as a part of Kurdistan, then they use soft powers, like so-called "democratic" ways, human rights!, international pressure etc. These tactics doesn't work for Iran tough. They need military operation for them and i am not sure if USA has balls to attack Iran yet. We will see sooner or later.

Btw Kurds or Kurdistan are not the main subjects here, they are just a tool. It would be stupid to think USA would sacrifice 1000s of more American lives just for the Kurds. This is about creating another state like Israel in middle-east while weakening the relations between China-Russia-Iran which also involves nuclear programs. Ofc a powerful Iran is also a threat to Israel and for puppet Arabic states in a second degree.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Onur, I have a couple of passionate Kurdish clients. What in your opinion is the single most reason why they do not have their own nation?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz
              Why is Ljube Boskovski so popular with the Macedonians?
              That may have been the case a few years ago, but that animal has revealed himself as a traitor, and he has no popularity with Macedonians anymore. The whole time he played the Macedonian people as fools while betraying a real hero of 2001, Johan Tarculovski.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Onur, I have a couple of passionate Kurdish clients. What in your opinion is the single most reason why they do not have their own nation?

Probably because they were always a minority among Armenians, Persians, Turks and Arabs throughout history. Also they couldn't develop their own separate culture `till very recently. They were always under the influence of surrounding cultures because of their minority status. Ofc there was a reason of why they couldn't develop their own culture for centuries; simply because they weren't so different than surrounding predominant societies. They always blended among others as a natural result.

Kurdish ethnicity is a mix of islamized Armenians with Persians, Arabs and Turks. Kurdish grammar is nearly same with Persian and vocabulary is Arabic, Turkish and Armenian. Some historians supports this by saying that most islamized Armenians under the influence of Persians and then Turks, later called themselves as Kurds.
                Last edited by Onur; 09-19-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Onur, to consider them nothing but a mix of surrounding peoples is a stretch that I don't agree with, if that were true there would be no Kurds today. Although not exactly the same as the Macedonian situation, there are some parallels, such as the false and outdated suggestion that the Macedonian people are a mixture of the surrounding peoples, which is a blatant lie.
                  Originally posted by Onur
                  Kurdish grammar is nearly same with Persian and vocabulary is Arabic, Turkish and Armenian.
                  Come on mate, that's not true and you know it. Kurdish shares most of its grammar and vocabulary with Persian, not Arabic, Turkish or Armenian, and the reason for this is simple; Kurdish is an Indo-European language that belongs to the Indo-Aryan sub-group. My concern here is that you are not prepared in any way to give these guys any benefit of doubt. I am positive they don't view their own history as shallow as you've presented it, which is, essentially, the Turkish perspective. Again, although not exactly the same, it sounds very similar to the Greek perspective of Macedonians (apparent Slavophone Greeks) and Turks (apparent Muslim Greeks) in Greece, think about it.

I know this Kurd who is from Turkey that never revealed his Kurdish origins until relatively recently, and even then, they initially appeared ashamed to talk about it, then timid, until finally, when comfortable, they openly spoke of their Kurdish heritage. It reminded me of these confused grkomani that have been brainwashed by Greek institutions.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    That may have been the case a few years ago, but that animal has revealed himself as a traitor, and he has no popularity with Macedonians anymore. The whole time he played the Macedonian people as fools while betraying a real hero of 2001, Johan Tarculovski.
                    SOM, Here is the latest video thats circuling around, apparently Sestra Ljube is guilty for defending his homeland. The song is by Croatian singer Tomislav Škoro.

YouTube - Суде Ми KRIVENI
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet, explain your point, is some Croat now batting on behalf of this idiot?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

No No

This is just a Croatian singer, the song is originally sung for Croats like Ante Gotovina who were sent to the Hague for defending their homeland (Domovina) while Ljube is just using it to claim that he is innocent and that people are out to get him because he defended Macedonia, we all saw how true that was.

Ljube is playing the victim, we all know that he ratted out Johan Tarculovski in Pula.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Are you saying that Ljube made the youtube clip? What do you mean by he is 'using it'?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

Good thing VMRO didn't allow him to be a PM or worse a president.

I think they just let him go from prison to screw us over and take power in the country. He still supports the 25% Albanian popis. And this is why I think the 2001 war was fake just to give rights to Albanians and to give them power in the government so we can join EU. No Macedonian will give a siptar rights or power without war.

He's a scum like Ljubco Georgievski and I'm happy that he lost power as well.

I'm glad we got the 2 biggest traitors out of power.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

He is looking at his stara slava, how he went to the Hague because he defended our country. I dont think he made the youtube clip but one of his people did, they are trying to portray him as a hero but its not working for them.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

How pathetic, the idiot now has people making youtube clips in Croatian trying to present him as a 'hero', the same language he used to betray other Macedonians.

Comment

Working...
                                X