Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

There was reports that Ljube sold weapons to UCK but nobody wanted to believe it at the time because of his fake patriotic talks and the Hague accusing him of war crimes everybody was on his side at the time, i must admit he fooled the lot of us but im glad he is out of VMRO we dont need traitors like him.

When Ali Ahmeti came out and said that Ljubco offered him western Macedonia, he turned out to be a bigger patriot then him for not accepting it. I dont know how these people are not charged with high treason, if this happened in any other country they would be hanged on the street.

Ljube literally committed political suicide, he ratted out his own people, he betrayed those who stood by him through thick and thin, those who payed for his legal costs (He is a wealthy man who owns hotels in Croatia) we had people donating funds for his legal costs, there were balls hosted in his honor and so forth. To turn his back and to go to those who kicked him out of the country, who arrested him and took him to the Hague (SDSM) its just amazing, everybody thought he would push for revenge when he came back to the political scene when in return he became friends with those who tried to destroy him, he is even pushing for a name change which tops it off.
    Last edited by Prolet; 09-20-2010, 12:11 AM.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, what are the chances of this maggot coming to Australia? Why don't ask your mate at informator to finance his trip here rather than writing circus articles? What do you say, ke go precekame jas i ti?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

SOM, He's not coming here any time soon and if he is we'll certainly hear about it. Informator is well informed but his sources come from the same place, the same people. Why would he come here for starters? He knows that only a handful of people like him, his reputation is ruined in Australia.

We dont need these distractions, we'll do alot more damage with isolation. I would rather see real leaders come here and share their stories, build more friendships and so forth. People like Stojko Stojkov,Pavle Vascopoulos Filipov,Edmond Temelko,Todor Petrov and other patriots world wide from Macedonia and our Diaspora. We need people who will unite us and bring us together not distract us and even upset us like Ljube and Ljubco. Zoran Vraniskovski was also rumored to be coming to Australia, its just stupid really these people should be wiped off our history and be remembered as traitors of our mother land.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

That predavnik Vranishko is coming to Australia? If only. I wait for an opportunity to let these maggots know what we really think of them. I missed 'bishop' Petar the last time he was here, I think we need to make an impression on him the next time he comes to swindle money from the 'pokie pensioners'.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

SOM, This was a rumor at the start of the year, he didnt end up coming. I dont think he can come here since he's served jail and he has a criminal record. He has a 2 and a half year jail sentence to serve.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Onur, to consider them nothing but a mix of surrounding peoples is a stretch that I don't agree with, if that were true there would be no Kurds today. Although not exactly the same as the Macedonian situation, there are some parallels, such as the false and outdated suggestion that the Macedonian people are a mixture of the surrounding peoples, which is a blatant lie.
              SOM, everyone in the middle-east are nothing but a mix of surrounding peoples and Kurds are no different. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying this for derogatory meaning or with an aim like this. Everyone in the middle-east only got separated from each other with religious sects since 8th century, either as shia or sunni muslims and there was no other boundaries between them for 1300 years. These people also never fought with each other unlike European societies.

Majority of Kurds and Kurdish culture belongs to the Persian shia group but because of 1000 years of interaction with Armenians, Turks and Arabs, they created a different culture from today`s Iranian people and some of them became sunni muslim too.

Every other distinction which currently present in middle-east has been imposed by Brits and French after WW-1. In reality, there is no such a thing as Iraqi, Jordanian, Saudi etc. Those are artificial separations. There are only three type of people in middle-east, Arabs(mostly sunni), Persians(mostly shia) and Jews(actually Jews belongs to Arabic group too).

I suggest you to not compare anyone in middle-east with European societies. You cant reach any point with this cuz everything is different.

Kurdish shares most of its grammar and vocabulary with Persian, not Arabic, Turkish or Armenian, and the reason for this is simple; Kurdish is an Indo-European language that belongs to the Indo-Aryan sub-group.
              I wrote quite same thing already. The difference between Persian and Kurdish is; Kurdish has a lot of Armenian, Turkish and Arabic loan words because of 1000s years of natural interaction with them. It`s not logic to say that Kurdish is completely unrelated with Armenian, Arabic or Turkish since there was neither physical nor psychological boundaries between these people for centuries(in broader sense).

My concern here is that you are not prepared in any way to give these guys any benefit of doubt. I am positive they don't view their own history as shallow as you've presented it, which is, essentially, the Turkish perspective.
              What you call as "shallow" is a 1300 year old middle-eastern islamic norm like i tried to explain above. This is just a point of view or different perspective to see this as "shallow". I don't care what current Kurdish politics says but i find so hard to believe that only the Kurds emerged between other middle-eastern groups as a completely district group.

Ozimak sent me download links of a BBC documentary called "Science and Islam" b4. If you wanna know what is this islamic norm and how it`s created at current Iraq after 7th century during the era of "Golden age of islam, translation era", you can watch that one. Then you will see that how all the people in middle-east abandoned their own languages and culture by adopting islamic ways.

For example, Turks are different from them. Why? Cuz we immigrated here at 1000AD by bringing our own language and culture but Kurds didn't immigrate here from somewhere else, so why they would be completely distinct from others by completely ignoring the 1300 years of islamic norm??? Ask this question to your Kurdish client. I wonder if he or any other Kurd can respond this question properly.

I know this Kurd who is from Turkey that never revealed his Kurdish origins until relatively recently, and even then, they initially appeared ashamed to talk about it, then timid, until finally, when comfortable, they openly spoke of their Kurdish heritage. It reminded me of these confused grkomani that have been brainwashed by Greek institutions.
              I know this behavior. For example in Germany, more that half of the current 3,5 million immigrant from Turkey are Kurds but they were hiding their Kurdish roots until recently. Well, most of them also has Turkish roots as well and they can express themselves as a Turk if they want to but like i said, they were calling themselves as Turks in Germany but with the recent rise of Kurdish nationalism, they started call themselves as Kurds.

They are not confused or brainwashed as the grkomani. Most of Kurds have double or triple identity cuz they have Kurdish father, Turkish mother, Arabic grandparents from Iraq, Syria etc. They prefer to express themselves however they like according to the situation.
              Last edited by Onur; 09-20-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Onur, What is the difference between Suni and Shia? I know one originates from Persia the other is Arabic but its all mixed up now especially in Iraq and Syria.

Onur, Did you know that Syria and Lebanon were the same country and that the French and the British divided them?

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Onur, What is the difference between Suni and Shia? I know one originates from Persia the other is Arabic but its all mixed up now especially in Iraq and Syria.

Onur, Did you know that Syria and Lebanon were the same country and that the French and the British divided them?

I don't know all the differences between these sects but it should be similar as the difference between Orthodoxy and Catholicism. I know that Persian Shia and Arabic Sunnis separated from each other at so early, just few decades after the prophet Mohammad`s death. Some Arabs murdered a caliph called Ali. He was one the first four caliph rulers after the death of Mohammad. That was the first incident which leaded separation between Arabs and Persians cuz Persians was supporting the murdered caliph. Then few years later some Arabs also murdered the grandson of the prophet Mohammad and this was the incident which leaded final separation between them and the sects called Shiai and Sunni created. In short, it was a political dispute of leadership.

Not only Syria and Lebanon. Brits and French created all these middle-eastern states and appointed all the ruling monarchies according to their wishes. Actually there was never a state in middle-east according to the modern sense. All these people(Arabs and Persians) only divided by sects, thats all. For example, i know that the border of Iraq has been drawn by a female British spy. Saudi Arabia and surrounding country`s borders has been drawn by famous British spy named T.E Lawrence aka Lawrence of Arabia.

Read this quote from a book of British army officer;

The Ottoman parliament mostly accepted the cede of the region, but they had a different view on the issue of Mosul. They declared the Misak-ı Milli. Misak-ı Milli stated that the Mosul Province was a part of their heartland, based on a common past, history, concept of morals and laws. Presumably, from a British perspective, if Mustafa Kemal Atatürk succeeded in securing the stability in his efforts to establish Republic of Turkey, he would have turned his attention to recovering Mosul and penetrate into Mesopotamia, where the native population would probably join him. The British Foreign Secretary attempted to disclaim any existence of oil in the Mosul area. On 23 January 1923, Lord Curzon argued that the existence of oil was no more than hypothetical.[12] However, according to British army officer Harold Courtenay Armstrong, "England wanted oil. Mosul and Kurds were the key."[13]
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_campaign
                  Mosul province is the current northern Iraq. In that era, northern Iraq`s population was like %60 Turks(today, they are called as Iraqi Turkmens) and %35 Kurds. At 1923, Turkey declared that northern Iraq should be a part of Turkey cuz majority of people was Turks and Kurds. We asked British to end the occupation there and allow people to vote in a referendum to choose for being part of Turkish republic or live under British mandate. Brits refused any referendum call and their president said that they are not occupying northern Iraq for only oil cuz there was no oil in there according to them!!!

Most Iraqi Turks immigrated out from northern Iraq afterwards and the last remaining Turks left Iraq after USA invasion.

Comment

• freifrau
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post

Kurdish ethnicity is a mix of islamized Armenians with Persians, Arabs and Turks.
                    and Turks are not ?

Some historians supports this by saying that most islamized Armenians under the influence of Persians and then Turks, later called themselves as Kurds.
                    Kurds are mentioned as a nation by ancient historians in the 4th century before Christ.

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by freifrau View Post
                      and Turks are not ?

Hehe, actually Turkish people in Turkey are much more mixed than the Kurds.

Other Anatolian populations like Greeks, Armenians, then Georgians to some degree and various Balkanic people like Bosnians, Macedonians, Albanians and so on.

We don't have a problem with that tough, since we don't believe such a thing as ethnic purity. We only consider that for our purebred domestic dogs&cats but not for humans as Germans did. In Turkey, our ideas and beliefs reflects our identity, not our blood. I told you that our nationalistic concepts are totally different than Germans but you keep questioning me for some reason

What about Germans today? Can they express their ethnic mix with the Jews, some slavic people and Hunnic magyars(not even counting surrounding people like French and Dutch)? OR is it still taboo?

Kurds are mentioned as a nation by ancient historians in the 4th century before Christ.
                      Ehm, m`kay, if you say so...
                      Last edited by Onur; 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• freifrau
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                        We don't have a problem with that tough, since we don't believe such a thing as ethnic purity.
                        In Turkey, our ideas and beliefs reflects our identity, not our blood.
                        You just said that Kurds are a mix...why did you say that? to prove what?
                        And what are your distinctive beliefs and ideas as Turks?
                        Kurds,as a similar blend of people, do not have a right of such "beliefs and ideas"?

What about Germans today? Can they express their ethnic mix with the Jews, some slavic people and Hunnic magyars(not even counting surrounding people like French and Dutch)? OR is it still taboo?
                        Not at all.
                        Germans really do not care about such things.
                        Most of them prefer the mix of cultures and people.

Ehm, m`kay, if you say so...
                        Found the name.
                        It was Xenophon.
                        Search for it if you like.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Onur, Its not just the middle east its North Africa aswell, you have Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia,Egypt declaring as Arabs who speak Arabic.

Orthodoxy and Catholism are pretty much the same thing, the Catholics use the old Grigorian Calender so their celebrations are two weeks earlier. We for example celebrate Christmas on 7th of January while Catholics celebrate on 25th of December, once in 4 years we celebrate Easter together.

What is the difference between the Suni and Shia Religion?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by freifrau View Post
                            Germans really do not care about such things.
                            Most of them prefer the mix of cultures and people.
                            Do you have any statistics on the general perception of ethnic Germans with regard to all of the minorities they now have in their country?
                            It was Xenophon.
                            Can you cite the text?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

FF, are you going to back up your statements or worm out of these also?

Comment

• freifrau
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                FF, are you going to back up your statements or worm out of these also?
                                I just missed it.

1.No,i am not aware but maybe there are -i cannot recommend where you should search if you are interested.

2.Found it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X