Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

I doubt there are any Albanians enlisted in Macedonia's armed forces Voltron
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Ok, but if there was it wouldnt mean anything. Thats all.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        Im willing to bet Albanian is also spoken in Macedonia's armed forces, or am I wrong ?
        LOL doesn't this tactic grow old? Does it ever really work for you guys? Didn't you guys write a handbook on how to squirm? Anyways so far there hasn't been extreme reports of Albanian being the pre-dominate language spoken in the Macedonian army. When that comes out please provide us with the info.

But since we are back on topic what do you think about Venizelos and his bogus points Veiltron? Should I invite True IWishIWasMacedonian in here or do you guys need time to discuss re-writing the script?
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

I like this post so much that I think I'll post it again.

page 352

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

You posted an excerpt of the book and you want me to comment on a paragraph of it. What do you want me to say exactly ? I dont even know what sources the author is using. I just see numbers which I wouldnt even know where they got that either. Its too ambiguos to comment on. That being said, each leader tries to maximise their countries power and land. Espescially during times like those it was all up in the air. He did what he had to do, regardless if you find it right or wrong. Its just being realistic.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Voltron TrueMacedonian is an academic and our historian, anything he posts here is from credible sources
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Voltron, even if there are Albanians in Macedonian army, then they are regarded as Albanian citizens of Macedonia but on the other hand, you claim that your Albanians are the children of Homer, brave fighters of Achilles, heirs of Heredotus, beautiful offspring of Zeus who came out from the womb of Athena.

Thats the whole point mate, capish?

You posted an excerpt of the book and you want me to comment on a paragraph of it. What do you want me to say exactly ? I dont even know what sources the author is using. I just see numbers which I wouldnt even know where they got that either. Its too ambiguos to comment on.
                Voltron, this book is a bestseller written by using the official records of peace conference in Paris, shortly after WW-1. Also the author of the book is a professor and the grand daughter of Lloyd George, the PM of England and the official representative of the British in 1919. So, that ambiguous numbers belongs to the Venizelos.

C`mon mate, you should be more intelligent if your family is from the Greek community of Fenerbahce(Phanar). Is your US journey made you dull or you became like Arvanites in Greece now?
                Last edited by Onur; 02-10-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

No one ever said that Onur. I dont know where you got that from. I certainly never said it.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

You posted an excerpt of the book and you want me to comment on a paragraph of it. What do you want me to say exactly ? I dont even know what sources the author is using. I just see numbers which I wouldnt even know where they got that either. Its too ambiguos to comment on. That being said, each leader tries to maximise their countries power and land. Espescially during times like those it was all up in the air. He did what he had to do, regardless if you find it right or wrong. Its just being realistic.
                    I think you need to wipe your glasses clean. Here it all is in different sources especially from Venizelos himself:

]

page 352

Now call me crazy but it seems that Albanian was the dominant language spoken in your country's Armed Forces less than 100 years ago. I think this says alot about your kind and the fiction you call Hellenism.

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Negative. Koundouritis was an Arvanite. They consider themselves different from Albanians proper. That said, to say that the majority of Greece's Armed Forces spoke Albanian is just false. He just mentions the Navy.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Negative. Koundouritis was an Arvanite. They consider themselves different from Albanians proper. That said, to say that the majority of Greece's Armed Forces spoke Albanian is just false. He just mentions the Navy.
                        You should be ashamed of yourself by denying what language was the dominant language in your country's armed forces. Arvanite? Albanian? Ok let us examine something here:

Collective memory, by Victor Roudometof page 155. Hell man if the president in 1925 was proud of being Albanian I am certain Koundo and his sailors were just as proud of being Albanian:

The Albanians, by Edwin E. Jacques. page 328

My gosh this topic is a nightmare for you people.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Love your work TM, denial is rampant amongst them, keep posting

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

TM you dont get it. Arvanitika was spoken as a majority only in certain areas of Greece. You can look at any map. Its not denial, its historical fact.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

TM you dont get it. Arvanitika was spoken as a majority only in certain areas of Greece. You can look at any map. Its not denial, its historical fact.
                              I don't care what map you toss up in front of me. Do these maps take bi-lingualism or tri-lingualism into consideration?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Let's now re-iterate again where we are at with this debate (not really a debate just reality):

]

page 352

Collective memory, by Victor Roudometof page 155

The Albanians, by Edwin E. Jacques. page 328

Comment

Working...
                                X