Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

This all happened around the same time mainstream media was saying catching covid will make your dick smaller. True (false) story.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Putin announces in a televised speech the start of a military operation against Ukraine and declares that Russia aims to demilitarize the neighboring country. Calls on the Ukrainian military to "lay down its arms." ❗️

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Explosions are reported in the capital Kyiv, in the second-largest city Kharkiv, in Mariupol, and in the port city of Odesa...

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

- Putin seeks demilitarization and 'de-Nazification' of Ukraine
          - Blasts heard in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Mariupol and other cities
          - UNCONFIRMED reports of Kiev Borispol Airport under control of Russian troops
          - Amphibious invasion of Odesa has begun
          - Russian troops have landed in Mariupol
          - Oil price hits $100, gold price surges
          Last edited by Carlin; 02-23-2022, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Can any of the "news" be vetted or verified about these explosions???
            Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
              Can any of the "news" be vetted or verified about these explosions???
              People heard explosions in Kiev but didn't see them. Others are saying that the Russians entered Odessa and Kharkiv. Russia says it is only attacking military installations in the country whereas Ukraine is saying that civilians have been killed. In today's social media world, there should be videos and pictures all over the net by now, but there aren't many, at least not yet, so it is hard to verify everything that is being said. Most of the western journalists are getting their information from Ukrainian officials and have already begun to characterise it as a "full scale invasion" by Russia. Semantics have been exploited from the beginning of this debacle and the propaganda machines are about to go into overdrive.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                So, Putin has created a hitlist of military targets and a primary objective of Russian troops in Ukraine will be to seek out gays, lesbians and trans people for assassination or prison camps. At what point does this type of stupidity masquerading as "intelligence" transition from being utterly pathetic to simply comical? Perhaps we're already there.
                What?! I hope you're joking SoM. It's one thing for Putin to be invading a sovereign country but targeting LGBTQI+ persons is going too far and might just be the catalyst to draw NATO into the conflict. The NATO charge would, no doubt, be led by newly appointed transgender four-star admiral, Rachel Levine. Maybe he can start with the demand that Putin and the Russians respect his pronouns before moving onto more trivial matters such the respect of Ukrainian sovereignty. I'm sure once the Russian army sees the sight of him, they'll shit their pants and promptly lay down their arms.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  People heard explosions in Kiev but didn't see them. Others are saying that the Russians entered Odessa and Kharkiv. Russia says it is only attacking military installations in the country whereas Ukraine is saying that civilians have been killed. In today's social media world, there should be videos and pictures all over the net by now, but there aren't many, at least not yet, so it is hard to verify everything that is being said. Most of the western journalists are getting their information from Ukrainian officials and have already begun to characterise it as a "full scale invasion" by Russia. Semantics have been exploited from the beginning of this debacle and the propaganda machines are about to go into overdrive.
                  Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                  What?! I hope you're joking SoM. It's one thing for Putin to be invading a sovereign country but targeting LGBTQI+ persons is going too far and might just be the catalyst to draw NATO into the conflict. The NATO charge would, no doubt, be led by newly appointed transgender four-star admiral, Rachel Levine. Maybe he can start with the demand that Putin and the Russians respect his pronouns before moving onto more trivial matters such the respect of Ukrainian sovereignty. I'm sure once the Russian army sees the sight of him, they'll shit their pants and promptly lay down their arms.

The fact that we're even having such conversations goes to show how much of a farcical clown show modern politics has become.
                  Last edited by kompir; 02-24-2022, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

Ukraine live/interactive map:
                    Live Universal Awareness Map Liveuamap is a leading independent global news and information site dedicated to factual reporting of a variety of important topics including conflicts, human rights issues, protests, terrorism, weapons deployment, health matters, natural disasters, and weather related stories, among others, from a vast array of sources.

- Russia's forces have broken through the state border of the region surrounding Ukraine's capital Kiev:

- Air raid sirens continue in Kiev:

- From the https://twitter.com/Caucasuswar channel:
                    Ukrainian forces are allegedly pushing back on Russian troops stationed in the outskirts of Kharkov city.
                    According to Ukrainian officials, Gostomel has been captured by Russian forces. This city is 15 km away from the capital Kiev.
                    Numerous videos of Russian casualties along the Kharkov front. We will not be releasing any of it.

- Ukrainian T-64BVs. Destroyed by the Russian push from Crimea. Column of destroyed and abandoned tanks, in Kherson region, Ukraine.

- Russian airborne troops captured the Antonov airport near Kiev, Ukraine: CNN footage/report

- Reports from Advisor to the Ukrainian Interior Ministry that Russian armed forces entered the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant zone and that fighting has broken out and issued a warning that it could lead to the destruction of a nuclear waste storage facility.

- Moldova, Lithuania declare state of emergency. Lithuania is sending the military to "defend the border".
                    Last edited by Carlin; 02-24-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Ukraine = Another spectacular fail of US Foreign Policy...they kept pushing Ukraine toward NATO and kept poking the bear, only for the whole thing to turn to shit and they'll probably totally abandon the Ukrainians now.

As the US is standing there with limp dick in hand and looking pretty fucking stupid, I'd imagine Beijing is a little bit more emboldened to take Taiwan, probably sooner rather than later.

The US media is still pinning hopes on the Ukrainians fighting back against the Russians...that should be interesting, I'm sure some will fight but I think the majority of Ukrainians won't have the stomach for it and I wouldn't be surprised if it's all over after a few days, once the Russians get rid of Zelenskyy.

The remaining years of the Biden presidency will be very interesting in terms of geo-politics, particularly in an era of waning US power and global influence.

The fish rots from the head down...the leader of the 'free world" can't be a basement dwelling, triple-masked, dithering bed wetter who is offended by mean tweets...go woke...go broke USA.
                      Last edited by Phoenix; 02-24-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

- Russian and Ukrainian troops fight only fifteen kilometers from Kyiv. They face each other at the Hostomel airfield, a strategic point for the control of the country's capital.

- US officials expect the fall of Kiev possibly in the next 72 hours.
                        - Ukraine's interior minister announces 10,000 automatic rifles have been distributed to civilians in Kyiv.
                        - Ukranian officials say Russian forces have advanced closer to Kyiv.
                        - Russia has once against taken control of Snake Island in Black Sea.
                        - Battles ongoing in Sumy, Sumy Oblast in northeastern Ukraine.
                        Last edited by Carlin; 02-24-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          I'd imagine Beijing is a little bit more emboldened to take Taiwan, probably sooner rather than later.
                          There it is. I agree.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Let's pretend I'm a full retard.

Why the SWIFT bullshit?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

We have an antiquated and faltering financial system already. Locking Russia out of SWIFT will only encourage new alternatives. USA will lose control of that process for to their diminishing relevance. Interesting times.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

10,000 Chechens part of the Russian forces going to Ukraine

Vladimir Putin's Speech on Ukraine and US Foreign Policy and NATO - 24 February 2022, ENG Subtitles
                                Support me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/MichaelRossiPoliSciAddress by President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation on the Military Interventio...

Russia threatens 'military and political consequences' if Finland, Sweden try joining NATO
                                Last edited by Carlin; 02-25-2022, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X