X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
    The government has never said they will do his and anyone taking this position is definitely overstepping anything anyone on the Macedonian side has said.
    Actually, YOU are WRONG - MFA (and others in the "Macedonian" Gov.) has said exactly that! THUS "UMD" is in FULL SYNCH with the "Macedonian" Government and other VASSAL politicians and their puppet masters in Washington DC.

Comment

• Strive
      Banned
      • Jul 2010

Meto is young and he has made some mistakes. The way you pirhanas are attacking him is far more counterproductive than any statements Meto has made in the past.

UMD: do you as of November 2010 want to change the name of the Macedonian state. If the answer is no, everyone can shut up and move on. That is the bottom line.

Shame on you all, you turn a blind eye to the blatent and viscious racism being advertised on this website. Rants about Greeks being animals and Albanians being scum. Is the exposition of such laments from this website not counterproductive?=Do you not care about how other people who read this website will view the Macedonian cause in light of the constant exposition of blatent racism?

The fact that many of you cannot see this dumfounds me. Ya, keep harping about what Meto said during coffee in 2007 and what Serbian song Meto danced to you super patriots.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        Meto is young and he has made some mistakes. The way you pirhanas are attacking him is far more counterproductive than any statements Meto has made in the past.

UMD: do you as of November 2010 want to change the name of the Macedonian state. If the answer is no, everyone can shut up and move on. That is the bottom line.

Shame on you all, you turn a blind eye to the blatent and viscious racism being advertised on this website. Rants about Greeks being animals and Albanians being scum. Is the exposition of such laments from this website not counterproductive?=Do you not care about how other people who read this website will view the Macedonian cause in light of the constant exposition of blatent racism?

The fact that many of you cannot see this dumfounds me. Ya, keep harping about what Meto said during coffee in 2007 and what Serbian song Meto danced to you super patriots.
        Oh please, another apologetic moron slithers in. I couldn't care if Meto is young and has made mistakes, we aren't his parents and this isn't a kid's sports game. Nor are you his parents, stop making excuses for him and let him face up to his mistakes. If he had done this when initially asked, this would be a non-issue, but the guy lacks transparency and clowns like you who support his approach only encourage him to be a greater liar. Shame on you.

By the way, this is an open forum, we cannot prevent people from stating their opinions against groups that are known to have been enemies of the Macedonian people. The official line of the MTO is stated through administrative channels, and we don't condonde racism. How dare you come here with your pathetic rant and try to score points with the ignorant by defending Macedonia's detractors. Why don't you say something about all of the Greek and Albanian racists that have frequented our forum? A word of advice, it would be good for manipulative morons like you to cite statements in their proper contexts. If you've come here to pick up where that previous fool named screwdriver left off, then you're visit will be shorter than his.

I just read your maiden post, now I remember you, the protector of compromising traitors:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... stereotype Macedonia and Greece live up to Balkan stereotype The Greek and Macedonian governments are absurdly mired in backward-looking defensiveness over their country's identities by Ivo Petkovski Friday 25 June 2010 15.00 BST As any fan of Asterix the Gaul can confirm,

Many of you claim that ethnic Macedonians existed for centuries even though they had no official state or homeland. Most recently Macedonians resided in Yugoslavia. Before that it was the Ottoman empire. If the ancestors of Macedonians resided under such conditions (ie no nation state as their own) for centuries while maintaining their identity and culture then how can the current ethnic Macedonian identity be compromised by adding a prefix/suffix to the name of the country? After all, three decades ago Macedonians lived in Yugoslavia, yet they maintained their identity.
        Compromising fools like you are the greatest enemies of the Macedonian people.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

No it is not. It is more about why he can't come clean about his previous sentiments on the matter and why he continues to support such stupidities as recent as last week.

We do not need any Greeks to question the agenda of real Macedonians. Why don't you go and steal something somewhere else?

Yep, you will need hard facts to prove this. Just saying it does not mean it is true Stavro. Further, any sentiments about the MTO can be accurately measured by the comments of the administrators. Would you care to compare comments made by administrators on this forum with that of Greek forums?

You might remember when I personally rang the death bell for the Maggots on the web forum. You silly guys.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

UMD Reaffirms Request That President Obama Champion Macedonia's Accession to NATO; Refutes American Hellenic Institute
            See: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/520/1/

Canadian National Defence Committee Vice-Chair Bryon Wilfert Urges Support of Macedonia
            See: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/519/1/

Four U.S. Senators Urge President Obama to Support Macedonia’s NATO Membership at Lisbon Summit
            See: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/517/1/

Pismo isprateno od francuski pratenik do Sarkozy za Makedonija
            See: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/516/1/
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Strive
              Banned
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Oh please, another apologetic moron slithers in. I couldn't care if Meto is young and has made mistakes, we aren't his parents and this isn't a kid's sports game. Nor are you his parents, stop making excuses for him and let him face up to his mistakes. If he had done this when initially asked, this would be a non-issue, but the guy lacks transparency and clowns like you who support his approach only encourage him to be a greater liar. Shame on you.
              No, Shame on you. Meto has done far more for the Macedonian cause than you ever will. Do you think that your historical articles have had the same impact as the UMD has? Come on. You and your friends who operate in this nice bubble have a political agenda that includes the crucifiction of one of the larges Macedonian Diaspora organizations in the world just because they do not tow the exact same nationalist and extremist rhetoric you do.

I have said it before and I will say it again. It seems that those who bark the loudest have the least to lose. All of you living in your comfy Australian and North American homes who have barely ever stepped in Macedonia act like the be all and end all of Macedonian super patriots. Most of you do not want to lose face in front of the Greeks,that is the main reason you adhere to these silly agendas.

The official line of the MTO is stated through administrative channels, and we don't condonde racism.
              Really? This is a fanatic and racist site. No doubt. What do you think of TM's position that the vast majority of Greeks are animals. What do you think of the common sentiment espoused in these boards that most Albanians are scum? You do have higher integrity than most in here SoM, what do you think?

Why don't you say something about all of the Greek and Albanian racists that have frequented our forum?
              Is that your excuse? You turn a blind eye to the racism because there are Greek and Albanian racists? Do you agree with TM's position that Greece is a toilet and 99% of the people are animals? Don't you see how this hurts the cause of this website?

Compromising fools like you are the greatest enemies of the Macedonian people.
              Why? because I state the truth? Adding a prefix/suffix to the name of the country will do nothing to damage the integrity of the Macedonian identity. Macedonians lived in the Ottoman empire, then a country called Yugoslavia. The Macedonian identity survived and even thrived.

You diaspora super patriots who are mostly 1st and second generation have the least to lose. It is the Macedonian people who will have to survive with high unemployment rates, poor medical infrastructure, poor educational facilities that will bear the consequences of your wishes. Shame on you.

Also, do you think that the Albanian minority will have their identity compromised because they do not live in a country that bears their ethnic name?

All of your arguments are horrible. Most of you carry a grudge because you have had to put up with Greeks in the diaspora and you do not want to lose face. Meanwhile Macedonia will operate on the outskirts of the first world. Shame on you all.

And Shame on you RTG. You automatically assume I am Greek because I do not fit into your extreme nationalist mold and i do not aspire to the same political agenda that you do.

You guys are the problem, not Meto, not the UMD. Meto meets with high profile diplomats and prime ministers. All you guys do is meet here and pat each other on the back with your high flung theories that are so selfish in nature.

You all cannot stand dissent. You brand me because you cannot tolerate anybody who is different. Nice cacoon! Shame on you all!

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Meto is young and he has made some mistakes.
                wow even strive can see this. Thanks for noticing strive

How about you get Meto to start answering some of the many many questions thrown at him. Mabe then people would start to understand him more.

The way you pirhanas are attacking him is far more counterproductive than any statements Meto has made in the past.
                The only thing that this counterproductiveness effects is Meto and his Stance on Macedonian issues, (which is his stance only and does not represent the majority of the Macedonian diaspora).

Meto and staff exposing them selves under the title of "United Macedonian Diaspora" is misleading to the rest of the world. He only represents a very small minority who pay membership in his club.
                It is dangerous towards the Macedonian cause having one man who does not give a damn and avoids the true Diaspora. If he did, he would address the Diaspora's concerns.

UMD: do you as of November 2010 want to change the name of the Macedonian state.
                Yeh good luck getting an answer. Its like getting blood from a stone.

Shame on you all, you turn a blind eye to the blatent and viscious racism being advertised on this website. Rants about Greeks being animals and Albanians being scum.
                Well have you actually looked at the many many piece's of information supplied regarding the actions by many Greeks and Albanians ? Or are you blinded with hate and racism (as you always harp on about) Towards the Macedonians.

If you have noticed the past and present atrocities, discrimination, threats, Then ask your self, do you condone these actions by these Greeks and Albanians. Then ask your self, what words would you use to describe these actions by Greeks and Albanians instead of "Animal like or Scum".
                Last edited by Bill77; 11-18-2010, 05:59 PM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

And Shame on you RTG. You automatically assume I am Greek because I do not fit into your extreme nationalist mold and i do not aspire to the same political agenda that you do.
                  Nice one Greek.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Strive
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    No it is not. It is more about why he can't come clean about his previous sentiments on the matter and why he continues to support such stupidities as recent as last week.

We do not need any Greeks to question the agenda of real Macedonians. Why don't you go and steal something somewhere else?
                    Is dissent such a foreign concept to you that you cannot comprehend the fact that someone could hold a different opinion? Does everyone have to have the same agenda as you do in order to be a true Macedonian? True scholarship and academia despises the type of culture that operates in this website. Until you realize this you will never be taken seriously.

Also, I am posting from a proxy server because I fear for my safety. That is how fanatic I think some of you are. This should not be the case.

I am not Greek. Get that out of your narrow minded head.

Comment

• Strive
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2010

I find the sentiments here amazing. Someone who holds a different view = Greek or = Traitor. Why don't you attack my position instead of guess about my ethnicity.

Tell me Risto The Great how will adding a prefix to Macedonia diminish the Macedonian identity? Did the Macedonian identity get erased because Macedonians lived in a country called Yugoslavia? Did the Macedonian identity diminish when the ruling empire was called the Ottoman empire. Adding a prefix will do nothing. You know it and I know it. You, with your cushy life in a first world country, HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE.

Do you agree with TM that most Greeks are animals? Do you agree with many posters here that state that Albanians are scum? This board is a racist bubble until people like YOU clean it up.

It is easy to create a Straw man when you cannot provide rational answers.

Meto is not the problem. UMD is not the problem. It is the extreme nationalist agenda that permeates forums such as these that is the problem.

Meto is working hard every day. Meto meets with prime ministers. What do you all do here? You pat each other on the back and act like sherlock holmes when someone with a dissenting view shows up.

You cannot stand dissent. UMD is progressive and civilized compared to many of you.

The UMD does not want to change the country's name. If you hate the UMD you will hate me more for stating I have no problem with a prefix. A prefix will do nothing to change the integrity of the Macedonian nation. Wake up you extreme nationalists!
                      Last edited by Strive; 11-18-2010, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Stavro, Macedonia will add a prefix when Greece does.
                        Greeks first.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Do you agree with TM that most Greeks are animals? Do you agree with many posters here that state that Albanians are scum?
                          I agree with almost everything TM says. If he says Greeks are animals, then I would need to know what context he was using. If he means racists, then to be honest, most of them on the internet are. I have Greek and Albanian friends, I won't be calling them racists or scum nor do I believe they are. All they have to do is respect Macedonians. When racist Greeks like you want to keep suggesting pre-fixes to my country for my people .... then you are a racist. If that makes you an animal, I disagree ... I like animals.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Strive
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Stavro, Macedonia will add a prefix when Greece does.
                            Greeks first.
                            Answer the questions Risto. Do you agree with TM and think that most Greeks are animals? Harbouring this type of sentiment and/or not cleaning it up out of your forums is a far worse problem than what song Meto danced to at a wedding. Connect the dots. Nobody is going to take this site seriously until you clean it up.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Hi Ivo,

welcome back!
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Nobody takes you seriously Stavro.
                                Stop painting this place as a racist website. Your pretend German friend Friefrau tried that but could not answer the tough questions. Aren't you feeling German today Freifrau/Stavro/Strive?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X