Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

View Poll Results: Do you consider the UMD as your representative for the Macedonian Diaspora?
Yes 2 4.35%
No 44 95.65%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #131
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,520
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

Venom,

What vendetta? I'm not attacking any of them personally, I'm exposing their anti-Macedonian position. But their morally corrupt policies are public for everyone to see for themselves. Just visit their website, read their letters and press releases. They openly support name negotiations, the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.

I was a co-founder of UMD and a Board member. I left the organisation just over a year ago because I could no longer in good conscious be associated with an organisation like that.

Having said that, the Australian Board members, including Rogi, are genuine patriots. It is the American Board members that have high jacked the organisation with a treasonous and capitulatory attitude. The President, Meto Koloski, has publicly supported a name change on various occasions. For example, there is a Youtube ZMR interview where he does this. I will find the link and repost it here.
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Last edited by Vangelovski; 04-22-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #132
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,520
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

So Volk,

You support a name change for the sake of that false promise called NATO? That would explain your blind support for UMD...

And yes, UMD has called for a name change on various occasions, which I have pointed out to you a number of times on Maknews, only to have Lubi delete them because of his own blind obiedience. Perhaps you can look at the UMD President's interview with ZMR on Youtube...but, that would only make you even more proud of them.
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Last edited by Vangelovski; 04-22-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #133
Volk
Member
 
Volk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 894
Volk is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Volk, the UMD gives me the impression that they are a very "politically correct" and that they do not want to offend anybody .... especially non Macedonians. Can you honestly tell me that the Diaspora (as opposed to the UMD) thinks in this fashion?
SO what if they are politically correct? Does this mean that we should not support them?? There is nothing wrong with being 'politically correct' as long as you go about your business for the Macedonian cause.


Quote:
Can you see a militant group springing from such a wishy washy perspective? Whilst I am not advocating military groups, I am suggesting this is an organisation that does not inspire or represent the Macedonians of the Diaspora. Hence I question its purpose.
Thats fine, however if it was not for the UMD, who would be left?? How can you say they do nothing?? They even offered to sponsor my PHD if it was to help the Macedonian cause, who else would do this?!

Quote:
I have no personal reasons to suggest anything bad about them. But as a Macedonian, I have every reason to question why an organisation who purports to represent ME is comfortable affording respect to people who do not respect MY identity.
Your absolutely right, however your demonizing them, from what I can see because they are 'politically correct'. I dont think any one diaspora group can say they represent the views of all Macedonians, simply not realistic. However, perhaps you should criticize their work, because i cannot understand what you are not happy with.

Quote:
You have made it clear in this very thread that a name change for the purposes of NATO entry is acceptable to you.
[/quote]
Thats absolutely outrageous! I have never advocated for this and never will. Macedonia must not change its name under any circumstance, even if it means war.

Quote:
If you can't, you see the UMD as something that supports your ideology. But it does not appear to support mine. Remind me why I gave them money and told others to do it as well.
Exactly what is the difference of our ideologies? You seem to have either gotten the wrong impression about me or misunderstood me.
__________________
Makedonija vo Srce

Last edited by Volk; 04-22-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #134
Volk
Member
 
Volk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 894
Volk is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
So Volk,

You support a name change for the sake of that false promise called NATO? That would explain your blind support for UMD...

And yes, UMD has called for a name change on various occasions, which I have pointed out to you a number of times on Maknews, only to have Lubi delete them because of his own blind obiedience. Perhaps you can look at the UMD President's interview with ZMR on Youtube...but, that would only make you even more proud of them.
The day i support a name change is the day i stop calling myself a Macedonian. Look at my above post.

I have seen ZERO evidence that the UMD support a name change, if you go to maknews they repeat this, no name change.

perhaps you could provide a link.

What a waste of energy I see from you, infighting... get over your personal vendetta or at least provide the evidence (which you have been incapable of doing)
__________________
Makedonija vo Srce
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #135
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 15,639
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Volk ... in post #68 of this thread. You stated your thoughts on this matter. Have a look. I will respond in more detail later.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
"Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #136
Volk
Member
 
Volk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 894
Volk is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Volk ... in post #68 of this thread. You stated your thoughts on this matter. Have a look. I will respond in more detail later.
Thanks..

I fail to see where i call for a name change...
__________________
Makedonija vo Srce
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #137
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,520
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk View Post
The day i support a name change is the day i stop calling myself a Macedonian. Look at my above post.

I have seen ZERO evidence that the UMD support a name change, if you go to maknews they repeat this, no name change.

perhaps you could provide a link.

What a waste of energy I see from you, infighting... get over your personal vendetta or at least provide the evidence (which you have been incapable of doing)

Volk, I will provide the relevant links when I get home. Lubi is not here to protect you or delete them.
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #138
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,520
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Volk, I will provide the relevant links when I get home. Lubi is not here to protect you or delete them.

Actually, I've posted a lot of this on this thread - go to post #72
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #139
Volk
Member
 
Volk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 894
Volk is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Actually, I've posted a lot of this on this thread - go to post #72
are you serious?? watch the video again please... Point out where he calls for a name change... Take note of the end of the video, no name change...
__________________
Makedonija vo Srce
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #140
Vangelovski
Senior Member
 
Vangelovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,520
Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk View Post
are you serious?? watch the video again please... Point out where he calls for a name change... Take note of the end of the video, no name change...
Volk, I do point out where he says it - in fact I qouted it right underneath the video - read it again.
__________________
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
diaspora, macedonian, meto koloski, umd, united, vinozhito


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump