Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I suspect it will take another 100 years before this happens if we wait for France and Germany to make a decision about it.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

"The most absurd of all is that the name FYROMacedonians, mentioned in the EP's report cannot be translated into Macedonian language (it will be something like BJRMakedonci) and that the EU has international obligations to accept the names established by the United Nations," the daily said.

They all have an obligation to respect and accept self determination and Macedonian sovereignty, but the fuckers just won't.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

once a NAZI always a NAZI !

the macedonians will never considered as equal in the EU, coz their soils based on greek LIES !
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Macedonia joins European Patent Organization

Macedonia has become a member of the European Patent Organization (EPO), as EPO membership is one of the country's obligations before joining the European Union.

Agency for Intellectual Property "Berin" announced on Thursday that Macedonia has already ratified the European Patent Convention.

Macedonia's accession into EPO would allow domestic companies and individual inventors to extend protection of their inventions throughout the territory of 27 EU member-countries - plus Croatia, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey - through single patent application.

This means that Macedonian companies will no longer need foreign patent representatives to the European Patent Institute, as they can submit their applications directly to Intellectual Property Agency "Berin" or to other Macedonian patent representative to the European Patent Institute in Munich.
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

A positive step.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

I wonder if it has joined as F.Y.R.O.M ?

I mean given what that country is prepared to do to join an organization that negates it - I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Yes, as....The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia has ratified the European Patent Convention and will become a member of the European Patent Organisation on 1 January 2009.

Sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist on the epo.org website. You may have followed an outdated link or typed the URL incorrectly. You could try one of these options: Return to the new epo.org homepage. Use the search bar above to search the website. Contact us
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Its nothing to celebrate then, for mine.

Comment

• Thorvald
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                    Its nothing to celebrate then, for mine.

You are very right.

Although I welcome the participating of Macedonia within Europe, but it should be rightious use its officially name Republic of Macedonia.

Iam afraid the Greek lobby in Europe will block the name use for a very, very long time.

I think what would be a great step in benefiting Macedonia, is if in Western Europe, especially in Germany, Holland and the UK some kind of an organisation could be established were Macedonians and West-Europeans participating in promoting the Macedonian right on use its name; a some kind of Macedonian friendship alliance.

Not all Western Europeans is buying the Greek propaganda falsified crap
                    https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
                    European preservation

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

I think what would be a great step in benefiting Macedonia, is if in Western Europe, especially in Germany, Holland and the UK some kind of an organisation could be established were Macedonians and West-Europeans participating in promoting the Macedonian right on use its name; a some kind of Macedonian friendship alliance.
                      you are right on the ball thorvald, its exactly what macedonia needs in western europe.

Comment

• TerraNova
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
                        You are very right.

Although I welcome the participating of Macedonia within Europe, but it should be rightious use its officially name Republic of Macedonia.

Iam afraid the Greek lobby in Europe will block the name use for a very, very long time.

Not all Western Europeans is buying the Greek propaganda falsified crap
                        Yes ..ok.But you cannot convince anyone as a "Western European"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

But a Western European can convince Christian Vlachs, Slavs and Albanians in Morea that they are 'Hellenes', like your Papou Veeeeron!
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                            • Sep 2008

EUbusiness: Facts about Macedonia

19 March 2009, 14:42 CET

(SKOPJE) - Macedonia votes Sunday in presidential and local elections seen as a key test of its ambitions of eventual membership in the European Union and NATO.

Here is a fact-file about the Balkan country:

NAME: The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), the name under which it was admitted to the United Nations to soothe Athens's objections and distinguish it from the Greek province of Macedonia.

In April 2008, Greece used its veto to block an invitation for Skopje to join NATO and has been threatening to prevent Macedonia's integration into the EU.

GEOGRAPHY: Macedonia, which is landlocked, is bounded to the north by Serbia, to the east by Bulgaria, to the south by Greece and to the west by Albania. The country is mostly on a plateau about 760 metres (2,500 feet) high. The central Vardar valley is the only lowland. The climate is continental.

Area: 25,333 square kilometres (9,928 square miles).

CAPITAL: Skopje.

POPULATION: Out of 2.2 million inhabitants, 64.2 percent are Macedonians, 25.2 Albanians, 3.8 percent are Turks, 2.7 percent are Roma and 2.2 percent are Serbs, according to a 2003 census.

RELIGION: Macedonian Orthodox 67 percent, Sunni Islam 30 percent.

HISTORY: Macedonia's past is closely linked to Byzantine and Turkish history until the Balkan Wars of 1912-1913, after which the geographic region of Macedonia was divided among Serbia, Greece and Bulgaria.

Following World War II, Macedonia became one of the six republics making up the Yugoslav federation. On September 8, 1991, Macedonia proclaimed its independence.

A seven-month ethnic Albanian insurgency in 2001 ended after a peace accord was brokered by the international community, giving more civil and political rights to Albanians.

POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS:
                            Elections to the 120-member national assembly are held at least every four years.

The president, who serves a five-year term, appoints a prime minister and a cabinet of ministers.

Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski was re-elected in July 2008.

ECONOMY: Still largely agricultural -- sheep, cattle, cereals and tobacco. Rich mineral resources including iron, zinc, lead, copper and chromium support industrial production in steel and chemicals.

Unemployment:
                            35.2 percent in 2008.

GDP per capita :
                            4,683 dollars in 2008.

ARMED FORCES:
                            Professional army of 7,000 soldiers.

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

European Union helping Greece to commit another ethnocide

European Parliament rapporteur on Macedonia Erik Meijer has asked the European Commission for confirmation whether generally accepted terms "Macedonians" and "Macedonian" and country code "MK" have been replaced with designation "to be defined", reports Deutsche Welle in Macedonian Language.

Meijer asked whether the EC takes into account that, "creation of such uncertain situation spreads the row into new fields, which are very sensitive, since they go into the national identity and become impossible to solve".

"I was informed that word 'Macedonian' would not be used anymore in EU's official terminology, as practiced until 2008. This was the reason why I asked for an official explanation from the European Commission. The Commission's response is that there is no change, and we are in a crazy situation that will not result in consequences for the EU, but makes Greece content", says MEP Meijer.

In the EC response, president Jose Manuel Barroso confirms it is true they used standard names until recently, but a decision was passed in the summer of 2008 to change this. Thus, in the interinstitutional style guide, released by the Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, term "Macedonian" and international code "MK" have been replaced with "to be defined". The Commission has confirmed that all references in documents and publications were in strict compliance with Resolution 817/93 of the UN Security Council.

According to Meijer, the Commission has given a symbolic gift to satisfy Greece when denying the use of word "Macedonian" about the language and the people.

"There is no 'fyrom' people or 'fyrom' language, only Macedonian", stressed the Dutch MEP.

Meijer also expresses concerns about the delay of the date for beginning of EU accession talks for Macedonia, despite European Parliament recommendations, assessing that the Greek opposition could last for years.

"I am big pessimist, since enlargement is not a priority at the moment. The public opinion is against and governments of member-states are happy that they have more time to decide. Enlargement is not a priority for the European Council. On the other hand, the Greek opposition on the beginning of Macedonia's accession talks could last for years. Although majority of the European Parliament supported my proposal, reality will be quite different", underlines MEP Erik Meijer. //04.02.09 MINa

Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                              - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Here's something I stumbled upon which made a ton of sense as to why the EU is a racist organization hellbent on consuming all of Europe and distorting history to make up a new society. New World Order? Conspiracy? You be the judge. (The text is pages 59-61) Do some of you think it is a

If you read the link above you will see why the euro-trash will help assist in this ethnocide.
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X