X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mango
    • Feb 2010

Diaspora and the Macedonian Economy

Video from yesterday's MHRMI/AMHRC conference in Skopje can be viewed at www.tv-sonce.com
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mango View Post
    Video from yesterday's MHRMI/AMHRC conference in Skopje can be viewed at www.tv-sonce.com
    thank you slavko
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• AMHRC
      De-registered
      • Sep 2009

Mango, thanks for posting up the link!

Cheers,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Larger version I uploaded ..
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-03-2010, 12:36 PM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Mango, Well Done on the fantastic conference, i didnt get a chance to watch it all but it was very good.

The Billboards look pretty good too, many of them are on Ilindenska.

Akzent Media and Lazov Group are the only ones who hold the advertising market.

Mango, I must say you have alot of nerves to put up with clowns like Karakachanov, well done for sticking up for our country. Those two hosts Andrej and i forget the other guy who hosted the Music Idol are the biggest fakers going around, i think Andrej even claims to be Macedonian from Egejska Makedonija.

YouTube - VMRO Karakachanov vs macedonist Mangovski Gospodari na efira show
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
          X