X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Friendship

i got this on email today and even though I am so bored of this friendships emails I kinda like this one
    True Friendship

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.
    2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
    3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got "lucky."
    4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
    5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
    6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
    7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.
    8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
    9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask ?, "Because you are my friend".

Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And remember.....when life hands you Lemons, get some tequila and salt and call me!!!
  • malenka
    • Sep 2008

I would like to say the same counts if you bump into a lamp post, pole, the sink...you got a friend in me

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by malenka View Post

I would like to say the same counts if you bump into a lamp post, pole, the sink...you got a friend in me

Man I hate you sometimes... you said no one will ever find out, now the whole world knows

Comment

• malenka
        • Sep 2008

Most friendships are a delicate flower, eventually they dry up and die. I however am I cactus. I will keep poking you so you know I will always be there

Comment

Working...
        X