X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Macedonian Music played in Tasos

Last year it was Zakintos, this year its Tasos.

It seems like the Greeks are starting to enjoy our music, lets see if the Bulgarians follow suit

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Are my eyes decieving me Prolet....grcia actually enjoys our music
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Makedonetz, They seem to like Makedonsko Devojce thats for sure

They can see that we are good people, we are the ones who are holding the tourism in Egejska Makedonija the majority of our people go there. Most of the tourists from the EU and the west go to the southern region.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Last year it was Zakintos, this year its Tasos.
        Prolet, I have a friend from Zakinthos. Do you have any link for this?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Risto, This was last year and it was a Macedonian source, it was similar to the one above that i posted. I wouldnt be surprised if i posted it on this forum somewhere.

I got a friend who is in Zakintos on holidays at the moment and i'll ask him if they are still playing Macedonian Music there. Zakintos is a very popular place for Macedonian Tourists along with Krf, especially in the last 5 years alot of people go there.

This is the best i could do for Zakintos

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Prolet when they enjoy the original version of Makedonsko Devojce then that is cool....when the greeks try to spin it into one of their versions ek!

Prolet its interesting how many people in Tasos & Zakintos are macedonian and thats why they came out to enjoy some good real music without fear
            Last edited by Makedonetz; 08-31-2010, 12:52 PM.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Risto, This was last year and it was a Macedonian source, it was similar to the one above that i posted. I wouldnt be surprised if i posted it on this forum somewhere.

I got a friend who is in Zakintos on holidays at the moment and i'll ask him if they are still playing Macedonian Music there. Zakintos is a very popular place for Macedonian Tourists along with Krf, especially in the last 5 years alot of people go there.

This is the best i could do for Zakintos

http://www.exclusive.com.mk/arhiva.a...d=18936&page=8
              Appreciated.
              Please let me know, it might even make me visit the place one day!
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Risto, I've never been that way, but from what i've seen, from what i heard and what i read it looks like a fantastic place.

If i get the chance i'll definitely go.

Comment

Working...
                X