I know mate.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

macedonian internet is all so slow & i would not use it for anything like forex.You need a more reliable carrier.I have had many freezups & slow speeds under 100k which means it is utterly too slow.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Piters
        • Sep 2012

net...

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Hello product of Macedonia.
        This is amazing, last night I was thinking "should I open a trading thread and hope to benefit fellow Macedonians in this forum" and now you pop out mentioning Forex.

Re your Internet questions.
        Certainly they have hi speed net, a while ago I read somewhere something about wireless covering almost 100 percent of the country and its one of the best in Europe. While I was there, I used Net Cafes as it was cheap at the time and I never had issues with connections.

I have a trading partner from Sydney who initialy comes from Skopje who could possibly assist you with enquiries. He is one awesome trader and at one stage he wanted to start some type of trading initiative involving Macedonians from ROM to help his fellow Macedonians. Only just recently I've got back into trading and reastablished contact with this friend so I'm not sure how far he has gone with his plans re Citisens in ROM.

Mate I would love to talk Forex and Comodities (if you trade it) with you. I used to trade the beast GBP/JPY but recently concentrated on Gold after this friend of mine convinced me. I'm doing well with it and the moves are so big wich can be dangerous if you're not competent but on the other side of the coin it's rewarding if you play it right.

Which Forums do you visit? If Forex Factory is one, what's your user name?

Keep in touch.

Kaj si be batka..

imas optical vo MK [commercial] half AU price and 10 times faster...

1599 MKD = 35AUD/m

70Mb/s // Unlimited..

se gledame ..

Pozdrav

P

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

so slow you wouldn't believe can't even handle Skype.Id give maso internet the flick.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X