X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    so are you on some retainer with him or your just happy to seem do his stuff.
    This is a hockey thread......no comment
    Last edited by fatso; 11-18-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Shall I open a "Welcome back Fatso and Canadian politics"-thread maybe?
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• fatso
        • Sep 2008

You can , but not too sure some would welcome me back..
        Toronto mayor ? Sure...

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Welcome back Fatso and Canadian politics

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            But he smokes crack. I can't trust drug addicts. Seriously. The big picture is still bad.
            Does he still smoke crack or is that something he did once back in his uni days?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fatso
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Does he still smoke crack or is that something he did once back in his uni days?
              He claims it was once when he was drunk....I believe him.
              What happened to Kafana (Alex) ?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                The guy (Mr. Ford) is making headlines all around the world, not just his alleged crack use but association (alleged) with dope dealers, unsavory comments against homosexuals and transgender people, smutty commentary about "pussy eating" and other quirks of character that's not sitting well with the good people of Toronto and many other Canadians and I guess decent human beings around the world.

It's interesting that 'fatso' claims to be friends with this bloke, it's interesting that 'fatso' claims to have gotten drunk with said bloke....and it probably explains why very few people on this forum ever take up the invitation to drink with 'fatso'...perhaps the term scum bags explains the situation of both...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

how` about the song by slim dusty id love to have a beer with....WEll if the otherside is mixed up with all those things he's mixed up you wouldn't want a beer with him.thhen a half a dozen more other things will make you not want a beer with him.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    The guy (Mr. Ford) is making headlines all around the world, not just his alleged crack use but association (alleged) with dope dealers, unsavory comments against homosexuals and transgender people, smutty commentary about "pussy eating" and other quirks of character that's not sitting well with the good people of Toronto and many other Canadians and I guess decent human beings around the world.

It's interesting that 'fatso' claims to be friends with this bloke, it's interesting that 'fatso' claims to have gotten drunk with said bloke....and it probably explains why very few people on this forum ever take up the invitation to drink with 'fatso'...perhaps the term scum bags explains the situation of both...
                    I will agree Ford has put his foot in his mouth many times. Some findings and comments have been twisted by the media.
                    As far as my invitation to others on this forum to meet for a drink.
                    I have invited 4 people out for a drink within distance . I have met Kassander and Osiris . True Macedonian missed me in New York by a day or so. We were suppose to meet up in Manhattan at Tim Hortons.
                    I never heard back from Onur.

Comment

• fatso
                      • Sep 2008

No comment Phoenix ?

I guess not.

Comment

• fatso
                        • Sep 2008

No comment Phoenix ?

I guess not.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                          • Sep 2008

Welcome back fatso Aleks is on FB ...he has his little "music cafe" there. I do not know if he is on here anymore...

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Makedonska Kafana has not been online the last couple of months, might have lost interest in us?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i had a wee look at the amac website and lo & behold was Onur appearing there.
                              ever since maknews went down mk he hasn't been posting much.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

so fatso you are doing it for love or money??or both?
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X