Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Can someone please disable that filthy avitar?
    Last edited by El Bre; 03-07-2009, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sopa re View Post
      From the UN report....

40. The Kingdom of Ancient Macedonia is part of the Hellenic historical and cultural heritage, reclaimed by modern Greece, and with a population of primarily ethnic Greeks, despite linguistic variations due to historical influence. The government points to the archaeological sites including Vergina, where tombs of King Phillip II and Alexander IV dating back to the 3rd Century BC were unearthed in the 1970s. Artefacts including these tombs display ancient Greek inscriptions considered by the government to confirm that the region and its people are historically Greek.

Interesting the UN uses the term ethnic Greek.
      By the way, where are all these tourkalades your babbling about?

All those dots represents a Refugee(Prosfiga) settlement, as you can see they are all over the place in Greek annexed Macedonia, the map was made for the league of Nations in 1926 and is kept in Geneva.

Are they descendants of the ancient Macedonians, yes or no, answer or get banned you maimuni.
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
        Can someone please disable that filthy avitar?
        done. no more monkey business here.

Comment

• El Bre
          • Sep 2008

Thanks Daskalot, we don't need that kind of crap here.

As far as the report is concerned, I think that the Greeks will add it to their pile of internationally recognized offences and come up with some convoluted spin on history which supports their egomaniacal stance with regard to this farce of a "dispute".

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
            Thanks Daskalot, we don't need that kind of crap here.
            no problem, we have a 1 warning policy here, he has been warned, next is a permanent ban for him.

I think his new avatar is quite suiting.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Soup, here is a beautiful post card of Macedonia anno early 20th century, most likely from 1900-1912.

Do you feel at home you prosfiga gajduri?

Please notice MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS written on the bottom of the card.

Do you think the Prosfiges from Anatolia is the ones addressed???

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Where are you Mr. Shut up(Sopa re)??? have you shut up??

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I missed the Soup Nazi's little moment under the spotlight.
                  I thought he came in with those gay avatars by himself.
                  I don't really like that. Can we give him a real Macedonian identity?
                  I must say, his comments were tinged with nastiness and that sort of thing really makes me un-friendly. Very typical comments from a wannabe Greek.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sopa re
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

There is no need to convince me what you are or aren't. I know what your kind are.
                    By the looks of things you still have not convinced international organizations like the UN. I wonder what McDougall thinks your kind are?

================================
                    "Fools must be rejected not by arguments, but by facts" -- Flavius Josephus (37? - 105 AD)
                    Last edited by Sopa re; 03-07-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

So you refuse to say the name of my 'kind' then?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

There is no need to convince me what you are or aren't. I know what your kind are.
                        By the looks of things you still have not convinced international organizations like the UN. I wonder what McDougall thinks your kind are?

"Fools must be rejected not by arguments, but by facts" -- Flavius Josephus (37? - 105 AD)

The fact that some international mummies in the U.N. didn't match the modern Macedonians to the ancient does not make YOUR KIND anything special. Soup Nazi where in modern "greece" are you from?
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

From the UN report....

40. The Kingdom of Ancient Macedonia is part of the Hellenic historical and cultural heritage, reclaimed by modern Greece, and with a population of primarily ethnic Greeks, despite linguistic variations due to historical influence. The government points to the archaeological sites including Vergina, where tombs of King Phillip II and Alexander IV dating back to the 3rd Century BC were unearthed in the 1970s. Artefacts including these tombs display ancient Greek inscriptions considered by the government to confirm that the region and its people are historically Greek.

Interesting the UN uses the term ethnic Greek.
                          By the way, where are all these tourkalades your babbling about?
                          I'm sure no one in the U.N. are really that educated about history. Especially about your speculative recent history. Because if they were they'd be asking modern "greeks" why it is their first president was an Albanian who didn't speak a word of Romaika.
                          O.K. Soup Nazi explain to us how the re-settled asians and whatever else that had to be re-settled in Occupied Aegean Macedonia makes them related to the ancient Macedonians? Surely it can't be by blood (I know you ain't that dumb to go there). And it surely can't be by culture because we know the Karamanlis lived a very Turkish lifestyle. So tell us how are these multi-cultural people related to the ancient Macedonians?
                          Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 03-07-2009, 09:30 PM.
                          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Sopa re
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

If you didn't get it the first time, here it is again that your kind may study what the UN is supporting and will be referencing when the term Macedonia is used.

The Kingdom of Ancient Macedonia is part of the Hellenic historical and cultural heritage, reclaimed by modern Greece, and with a population of primarily ethnic Greeks, despite linguistic variations due to historical influence.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

If you didnt get it the first time, the second time or the third I asked you to clarify what my 'kind' are called, it means you are either avoiding the question because you are a racist animal who does not acknowledge the existence of the Macedonian nation, or you're a moron. Probably a combination of both.

I recognize you as a Greek, you have not shown us the same courtesy, instead you demonstrate you racist view towards my people and dance around a simple question.

My people are the Macedonians.

Now you can dance your way out of here, and back to the kebab shop.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                I won't say that its bad, but I wouldn't say that it's great...

The report is minimal, it could have gone into a lot more depth and it could have a lot more about the Macedonian minority.

But what I can't seem to understand, is what relevance ancient history and mythology has with today's Human Rights, Minority Rights and self-determination? Why would such gibberish be included in a human rights report at all? I cannot find an explanation for that.
                                Honestly, Rogi - what an ignorant thing to say.

HISTORY (ancient) is being used (by Greece) as a basis to deny Macedonian human rights in the here and now, presently.

This is such a simple point.

You and UMD need to wake the fk up. Meto calling for a compromise, you being unable to make the very basic connection between history and the abuse of human rights ... next thing your going to tell me is that the New Greeks actually have legitimate grievances.

Comment

Working...
                                X