• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    I am not sure what you intend here...
    well, my appologise i was so "neprecizen" (inaccurate)

It is very complicated question / issue, the hatered between the Religions...

There is some hate, but itīs based on ignorance and stupid actions and reactions.

One of the stupidest "action-reaction" things, are the Crusades.

The stupid and greedy west-european primitives / barbarians / parazites initiated organized plundering / raiding of the Balkans and all other teritories "on the Road to Jerusalem", to "liberate" the "Holy Land" from the "unbelievers".

On the way there (to Jerusalem), they killed probably more Orthodox Christians than the Turks in 400 - 500 years... (also note that they plundered Konstantinopel / Vizant / Byzantium / Istambul / Stambol)

On such stupid action, the Muslims reacted with revenge.

First the Arabs, later the Turks.

They revenged their victims, unleashed their revange, (mostly) over ORTHODOX Christians, who were already victims of the Crusaders...

And so, also the Orthodox Christians had reason to try a revange

etc

etc

btw, i noticed the thread developed in very wrong direction.

chill out guys, we are alive, the nature is beautifull, the females too...

terrible things happened in the past, we should not forget them, but we HAVE to go over them, and start enjoying and using the things that unite us, instead to stick on the things that devide us

greetings
    Last edited by Serdarot; 04-17-2010, 01:42 PM.
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
      chill out guys, we are alive, the nature is beautifull, the females too...

terrible things happened in the past, we should not forget them, but we HAVE to go over them, and start enjoying and using the things that unite us, instead to stick on the things that devide us

greetings

Completely agreed

we should not forget them, but we HAVE to go over them, and start enjoying and using the things that unite us, instead to stick on the things that devide us
      This is my "motto/philosophy" for a long time... Glad to see someone here with same attitude

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

Sardarot are you denying there is hatred between the two religions Christianity and Islam ?
        Because there is so much cases of this hatred right now and even in the past so just because your friends don't have problems with your religion it dose not mean the entire Christian and Muslim world hasn't got problems.

Comment

Working...
        X