Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Just had an interesting discussion with a client who happens to be a nurse directly involved with frontline Covid. She has also worked with aboriginal communities.

Interesting how she knew little about Ivermectin as a covid solution.
    But when I spoke about it, she told me how aboriginal communities have had almost ZERO covid. (possibly ZERO) ... and then she joined the dots ... apparently scabies is a thing in the rural aboriginal communities, guess what, they are all given Ivermectin for it.

BTW - She she is completely underwhelmed with how the tests are performed. Random swabs are being taken with completely inconsistent staff and inconsistent swabs. A complete joke in her estimations. She is vaccinated because she had to be. But now no longer feels she knows anything about this.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Love the FOI report here. They published the deaths from Covid. But a couple of extra questions made it a very different result. The question is why .... the answer is .... YOU KNOW WHY

Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I would contend this is all a strategy to make the Pfizer poison the dominant one. Why are we not hearing about the very real danger associated with the Pfizer one? Well, the AU government securing a whole lot more of the product answers that in a way.
        I have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine albeit very reluctantly due to the industry I work in
        The first dose was 9 weeks ago and the side effects I had for a day was the sniffles (but not a runny nose) and frequent sneezing that afternoon and evening
        The second dose I had five weeks ago and I had the same side effects with one major difference, my upper left arm was sore at the point of entry from the needle whereas I didn't have that during the first shot. The side effects lasted a day.
        However I've also been coughing up a lot of flem during the last few weeks, never in the past apart from when I was flu stricken have I repeatedly coughed up flem despite being a smoker for 36 years
        My personal opinion is that I think this Covid is one of the biggest cons in history but I don't want to get into this further as I will be ranting for days on end
        As I stated above the only reason I had the vaccine is due to the industry I work in

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Sorry Spirit. I am genuinely concerned for you and others who have been forced into this terrible scenario due to your particular industry involvement. I note in the USA that (before getting vaccinated) people are presenting contracts to their employers to sign as a consequence of forced vaccinations.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
            The second dose I had five weeks ago and I had the same side effects with one major difference, my upper left arm was sore at the point of entry from the needle whereas I didn't have that during the first shot. The side effects lasted a day.
            Sore arms or bruising around the point of entry is often associated with the competence of the person performing the injection.

Comment

• Dove
              • Aug 2018

Just had an interesting discussion with a client who happens to be a nurse directly involved with frontline Covid. She has also worked with aboriginal communities.

Interesting how she knew little about Ivermectin as a covid solution.
              But when I spoke about it, she told me how aboriginal communities have had almost ZERO covid. (possibly ZERO) ... and then she joined the dots ... apparently scabies is a thing in the rural aboriginal communities, guess what, they are all given Ivermectin for it.

BTW - She she is completely underwhelmed with how the tests are performed. Random swabs are being taken with completely inconsistent staff and inconsistent swabs. A complete joke in her estimations. She is vaccinated because she had to be. But now no longer feels she knows anything about this.

You are doing my head in, Risto, I do not know what to make of this view you have presented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

What part Dove?
                I know it sounds a little crazed. But if you watch the videos, tell me what looks disingenuous. Why would a view suggesting greed is the main motivator about the vaccines be unrealistic?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Petition EN2753 - No Mandatory Covid-19 vaccination
                  Australian government website. Please sign this petition against mandatory vaccination if you feel as strongly as me about it.

Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                    • Aug 2018

What part Dove?
                    I know it sounds a little crazed. But if you watch the videos, tell me what looks disingenuous. Why would a view suggesting greed is the main motivator about the vaccines be unrealistic?
                    I understand that greed is a motivator. (I read an article the other day that back in June last year the Aus Government had discussions with Pfizer. The article was criticising the government for not signing up at that time. A few months into the pandemic and Pfizer is doing sales rounds that is perturbing.) It is just hard for a non-expert (I mean ignoramus) like me to discern what is right.

Also, say Ivermectin is the answer. who is going to prescribe that to you? I read an article that says trials are needed for Ivermectin, how long will that process take? In the meantime we need to make decisions with potentially serious consequences.

Comment

• Dove
                      • Aug 2018

Woman, 81, stole vial as ‘souvenir’

30.06.2021 • 11:12

A 81-year-old woman charged with stealing a vial of Covid-19 vaccine in Thessaloniki in northern Greece has said she wanted to keep the medicine as “a souvenir” for her vaccination.

The vial of the Pfizer/BioNTech jab was reported stolen from a vaccination center in the district of Evosmos on Tuesday morning.

The woman, who allegedly removed the vial after her vaccination, was arrested following an investigation into the theft.

A 81-year-old woman charged with stealing a vial of Covid-19 vaccine in Thessaloniki in northern Greece has said she wanted to keep the medicine as “a souvenir” for her vaccination.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Articles criticising the government about taking up the vaccinations .... of course.
                        Don't forget what Peter Daszak said in 2016.

"We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter measures such as a pan corona virus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage. To get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process."
                        No need for trials on Ivermectin. It has already proven to work (refer Uttar Pradesh) and is presently in use all around the world for other reasons. The creator of Ivermectin won a Nobel prize for his work. Youtube banned him talking about why it could help with corona virus.

I bought some Ivermectin online, just in case. But you can get it from a vet, it's the same stuff. In fact, Australia doesn't need to make a decision at all. Think about it. Is anyone you know catching the rona?

Don't get me started about the testing process. Look up the PCR test cycles in use around the world. 97% false positives at 40-45 cycles. This is a scamdemic. It will come out sooner or later but the vaccinated people will need their topups forever.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

OK, I started on the PCR Test Cycles. Australia supposedly uses 40 cycles. The UK uses up to 45 cycles.

“Your coronavirus test is positive. Maybe it shouldn’t be” : The PCR test amplifies genetic matter from the virus in cycles; the fewer cycles required, the greater the amount of virus, or viral loa…

The PCR test amplifies genetic matter from the virus in cycles; the fewer cycles required, the greater the amount of virus, or viral load, in the sample. The greater the viral load, the more likely the patient is to be contagious.

This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients, although it could tell them how infectious the patients are.

In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.

“One solution would be to adjust the cycle threshold used now to decide that a patient is infected. Most tests set the limit at 40, a few at 37. This means that you are positive for the coronavirus if the test process required up to 40 cycles, or 37, to detect the virus.

Tests with thresholds so high may detect not just live virus but also genetic fragments, leftovers from infection that pose no particular risk — akin to finding a hair in a room long after a person has left, Dr. Mina said.

Any test with a cycle threshold above 35 is too sensitive, agreed Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, Riverside. “I’m shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive,” she said.

A more reasonable cutoff would be 30 to 35, she added. Dr. Mina said he would set the figure at 30, or even less. Those changes would mean the amount of genetic material in a patient’s sample would have to be 100-fold to 1,000-fold that of the current standard for the test to return a positive result — at least, one worth acting on.”
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

...No need for trials on Ivermectin. It has already proven to work (refer Uttar Pradesh) and is presently in use all around the world for other reasons. The creator of Ivermectin won a Nobel prize for his work. Youtube banned him talking about why it could help with corona virus.

I bought some Ivermectin online, just in case. But you can get it from a vet, it's the same stuff. In fact, Australia doesn't need to make a decision at all. Think about it. Is anyone you know catching the rona?

Don't get me started about the testing process. Look up the PCR test cycles in use around the world. 97% false positives at 40-45 cycles. This is a scamdemic. It will come out sooner or later but the vaccinated people will need their topups forever.
                            The global data since day 1 of covid in late 2019/early 2020 has shown that the elderly are at greatest risk and the risk factor begins to drop off quite dramatically for every decade of age younger than 85 years of age.

Now we can clearly see that the 85+ years of age cohort is at greatest risk of death if they get the rona, this group has about a 1 in 10 chance of death...which still means that almost 90% of this group survives a covid infection...

The 10% of 85+ year olds who succumb to a covid infection had an average of something like 2.5 comorbidities (i.e. obesity, diabetes, cancers, respiratory ailments, cardiovascular concerns, immunocompromised etc)...and yet it's probably fair to say that the vast majority of 85+ year olds would also have around 2.5 comorbidities and yet 90% of them are surviving a covid infection...

You have 20 and 30 something year olds eagerly wearing their designer face panties, abandoning their freedoms with gleeful acceptance of lock downs, subserviently accepting that their every move is tracked by the government and racing head first to get vaccinated using experimental drugs...

We have reached the point where the cure is worse than the disease.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Snap

Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

The chart of coercion looks like northadonism.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X