X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Anyone noticing all the sick people around them lately? These are unprecedented times.
    I'm not noticing any sick people, I'm seeing a lot of dead ones.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

Oh boy, the "Sunday Footy Show (AFL)" has stepped in it:

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Sadly, we need more of this so people truly understand what kind of war is being waged against humanity right now.

Due diligence, my arse!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Sadly, we need more of this so people truly understand what kind of war is being waged against humanity right now.

Due diligence, my arse!
          I'm hearing that the show might be put on "hiatus".

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
            I'm hearing that the show might be put on "hiatus".
            Watch the turnaround next week. They will be polishing the turd meticulously.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

The story is beginning to grow legs.

Hosts of Nine’s Sunday Footy Show have suggested Port Adelaide midfielder Ollie Wines’ withdrawal from Thursday night’s match against Melbourne due to a “heart issue” may be linked to Covid-19 vaccination.

Port Adelaide star Ollie Wines was sent to hospital with heart palpitations after being withdrawn during their clash with Melbourne. Now the Sunday Footy Show panel has linked that incident to Covid vaccines

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

And yes, there'll be some serious turd polishing this week. Whether that translates into a full backpedal by the presenters or a "pause" for the week remains to be seen.

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

The Parks Victoria morons are backburning in the Dandenongs.

I popped out in 'straya but the parentals never even realised there was a vaccination scheme. For the ones administered in school, I always found a way to disappear and avoid them, not because I knew they were bad but because I saw it as an excuse to go home and grab the pushbike haha.

I wouldn't have taken the tetanus shot either had the nail not been rusted to buggery, my foot was swollen like a krusha for a week
                  What a story that is, Kompir. Thanks for the explanation on the burning. You know what they say 'bez morons ne se praj nishcho'.

Comment

• Dove
                    • Aug 2018

Mum Raelene Gotze testifies at the informal inquiry into federal and state government responses to COVID-19. https://rumble.com/vyb2fw-covid-unde...ene-gotze.html

The shot killed her beautiful 23 year old daughter. She calls it murder.

This is a devastating, heart breaking story.

Comment

• Dove
                      • Aug 2018

That court case I was following was dismissed a while back.

Here are the details.

Her Honour determined that neither the AVN nor Mr Mark Neugebauer have standing to bring our dispute to the Federal Court. Our case was dismissed on a technical legal point before we had a chance to bring our substantive evidence before the Court.

The legal team, AVN Founder, Meryl Dorey, AVN Legal Advisor, Julian Gillespie, and proposed co-Applicant, Mark Neugebauer all met in the wake of the decision. We are by no means defeated.

Yesterday’s decision was a huge call by the judge.

We are yet to see Her Honour’s reasons, but the decision itself suggests that she agreed with the Secretary’s arguments that neither an organisation which has spent 30 years advocating for vaccine safety, nor a foster father to a 7 year old boy who has lost his career due to refusing the mandated jab and is being told by a South Australian Minister that he must be vaccinated against his father’s will, have a sufficient “special interest” in the vaccine decisions we are challenging before the Court.

If they don’t have a special interest, who does?

Although we need to see the full reasons, we believe this decision will be appealable. We believe that our prospects for success are much greater before a full bench of the Federal Court (three judges on the bench), where appeals are heard, than before a single judge as was the case here.

We believe we have a duty to ensure that this decision does not stand as a precedent to block other interested parties from seeking to challenge decisions made by governments and ministers in the courts. We have devastating evidence ready to go, but we must surpass this “special interest” question before we can canvass our evidence properly in court.

Not only will the hearing of an appeal be done urgently, but an appeal also allows us to put this matter before the Full Court. That’s a powerful place, where three of the best judges in Australia will not only hear our appeal but will also see that we lost our urgent hearing date of 20 April for a case that is by all accounts, not only urgent, but of historical significance both in its facts and its legal principles.

If we win there on this issue of Standing, we can push even harder for our case to be dealt with as soon as possible, and indeed we shall be requesting the same Full Court hear and determine the rest of our substantive case so no further time is lost, while ensuring the case receives the attention of three senior justices, so our critical evidence is comprehensively adjudicated upon, for determining the most historic drug safety case ever before presented to an Australian Court, or indeed before any other court in the world.

So, despite a setback, we play on, until we get the result you all deserve.
                      In the WA case it was reported that Nicholai Petrovsky was not allowed to testify. He did testify in the NZ case.
                      In the SA case it was reported that Nicola Spurrier should not be required to testify.
                      The Victorian case was abandoned because it was no longer relevant.

At every turn it appears they are trying to avoid any accountability through legal technicalities. This country is sickening.

Comment

• Dove
                        • Aug 2018

I am sorry folks. I may have misled you. None are "provisionally approved". They only have a provisional determination.

The TGA (our government) is telling us they have NOT seen comprehensive clinical data yet.

Anyone feeling stupid yet?
                        95% of jabbable Australians have proceeded based on a myth of accountability. When you complain later, they will refer to the above text and say "We told you we never saw any clinical data."

Anyone noticing all the sick people around them lately? These are unprecedented times.
                        When did they put that up? Julian Gillespie the legal advisor to AVN talked about that months ago. He explained the TGA did not do the work it was required to do by law.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                          When did they put that up? Julian Gillespie the legal advisor to AVN talked about that months ago. He explained the TGA did not do the work it was required to do by law.
                          Well, the Pfizer one went up on 14th October 2020 and the Moderna one went up 24th June 2021.

The Moderna text is a little different. They don't admit to not seeing any clinical data. Instead, this is the text:

On 24 June 2021 the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), part of the Department of Health, granted provisional determination to Moderna Australia Pty Ltd in relation to the COVID-19 Vaccine, Elasomeran.

This mRNA vaccine will be considered for the active immunisation to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by SARS-CoV-2, in individuals aged 12 years of age and older. While the vaccine has approval or emergency use authorisation in a number of other countries for older populations, it is currently under review in some of those countries for adolescent populations.

If approved, a complete course of the Moderna vaccine is likely to be two doses given 28 days apart.

The granting of a provisional determination means that the TGA has made a decision that Moderna is now eligible to apply for provisional registration for the vaccine in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG). Provisional determination is the first step in the process. It is anticipated that Moderna will submit an application for provisional registration shortly. Importantly, registration and supply in Australia will only commence should the vaccine be approved as safe and effective by the TGA.

The Australian Government has secured 25 million doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to further diversify Australia's vaccine portfolio as well as provide access to a booster or variant vaccine should this be required in the future. The agreement includes the supply of 10 million doses in 2021 and of 15 million doses of Moderna's updated variant booster vaccine in 2022.

This is the second messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine to be purchased by the Government, mRNA vaccines use a genetic code called RNA to spark the production of the coronavirus’ specific spike protein. Once the mRNA enters the body's cells, the cells use the instructions contained in the RNA to make the spike protein. Immune cells then recognise the spike protein as foreign and begin building an immune response against it. The RNA from the vaccine does not change or interact with our DNA in any way.
                          Did you read that all?
                          Supply will only happen if the vaccine is approved as safe and effective.
                          But it isn't approved.
                          So anyway, they (we) bought 25 million doses and gave it to people already.

Plenty of very smart people who are professionals in the field are saying it certainly does interact with the DNA of the recipient (victim).
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

And yes, there'll be some serious turd polishing this week. Whether that translates into a full backpedal by the presenters or a "pause" for the week remains to be seen.
                            24 hours later ....
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

Пичка мy мамина нивна, бандити скапани

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Coming soon: the Great Vax crash

Last week, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced a strategic partnership with biotechnology company Moderna to establish a state-of-the-art, mRNA vaccine manufacturing facility in Melbourne.

Last week, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced a strategic partnership with biotechnology company Moderna to establish a state-of-the-art, mRNA vaccine manufacturing facility in Melbourne.

Unfortunately for the PM, enthusiasm for booster shots, like the immunity they purport to provide, appears to be waning. Covid vaccination commander Lieutenant-General John Frewen explaining the phenomenon this week said, ‘Some people are just a bit over the whole Covid thing’.

That’s bad news not just for Moderna but for Australia taxpayers. Not only has Health Minister Greg Hunt signed up for millions of shots under existing agreements with Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Novavax, but Australia will be locked into buying Moderna product and the company says it plans to produce up to 100 million mRNA vaccine doses annually against Covid-19, seasonal influenza, respiratory syncytial virus and other potential respiratory viruses.

Will Moderna be able to produce these vaccines? Other than the Covid jabs, which only have provisional authorisation, it has never brought anything to market. That hasn’t deterred the government, but a more sceptical assessment is being made by some on Wall Street.

One is Edward Dowd, a Wall Street hedge fund consultant who worked with BlackRock for a decade from 2002 to 2012 and managed a $14 billion equity portfolio. He says the world is on course for a global vaccine crisis as bad as the global financial crisis.

Dowd points to data which shows that in the US the millennial generation, aged 25-44, suffered its worst-ever excess mortality starting last autumn, when vaccine mandates were imposed, and booster shots approved. This cohort are not at risk from Covid, yet after vaccines were rolled out their all-cause mortality peaked at 80 per cent in September and is rising again to almost 60 per cent at present.

Dowd sheets home the blame to vaccines, pointing to the Pfizer clinical trial data which showed higher all-cause mortality in the vaccine group than in the placebo group. He also points to the Food and Drug Administration which fought in a court this year not to reveal the Pfizer clinical trial data for 75 years. What are they hiding, he asks? Meanwhile, insurance companies are reporting skyrocketing death claims and will seek to show that vaccines are the cause which will limit their liability. This would trigger financial collapse in the value of the Covid vaccine manufacturers, says Dowd.

At the heart of the crisis is regulatory capture, says Dowd, just as it was during the GFC, when credit agencies gave triple-A ratings to mortgage-backed securities worthy of junk bond status. This time around, the captured agencies are the FDA in the US and the Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia which receive much of their funding from pharmaceutical companies.

While the release of its clinical trial data is putting the spotlight on Pfizer, Moderna is also under scrutiny. In February, scientists published a paper showing that a sequence of the Sars-CoV-2 spike protein which enhances the infectiousness of the virus was patented by Moderna in 2016. The first name listed on the patent is none other than Stéphane Bancel, chief executive of Moderna.

When Bancel was asked about the discovery by Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business he said, ‘My scientists are looking into those data to see how accurate they are or not’.Really? Does Bancel expect us to believe that his scientists turned the Covid spike protein into a vaccine without noticing that it contained the gene sequence he’d patented three years earlier?

The implications of the discovery are dramatic. To patent a sequence, a scientist must be able to show that it does not occur naturally so how did it turn up in a virus that evolved in a bat cave or a wet market? It appears to be unmistakeable evidence of human intervention. The question is by whom and to achieve what?

The patented sequence is part of a human DNA repair gene called MSH3 but instead of repairing gene damage it causes a mismatch leading to several diseases including cancer and to an increased susceptibility to viral infection. Its appearance in the Covid virus appears to be prima facie evidence that the virus was bioengineered through gain-of-function research.

That’s what Bancel suggests to Bartiromo saying, ‘As I’ve said before, the hypothesis of an escape from a lab by an accident is possible… It is possible that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China was working on virus enhancement or gene modification and then there’s an accident where somebody was infected in a lab — and then infected family and friends.’

If anyone else suggested this, they would be branded a conspiracy theorist and banned on social media but as we now know, despite Dr Fauci’s repeated denials, gain-of-function research on coronaviruses, which was banned in the US because it was considered too dangerous, was funded at the WIV by the US National Institutes of Health through grants it provided to the New York headquartered EcoHealth Alliance.

As it turns out, the president of the EcoHealth Alliance, Dr Peter Daszak, wasn’t too worried about a lab leak. Indeed, in a talk in March 2015 he said, ‘An infectious disease crisis’ could be useful in driving funding for a ‘pan-coronavirus vaccine’ and explained that ‘a key driver is the media… We need to use that hype to our advantage… Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of (the) process.’

Bancel was more than ready when the crisis arrived. Documents published by online investigative media outlet the dailyexpose.uk show that Moderna and Dr Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) agreed to transfer ‘mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly owned by NIAID and Moderna’ to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, in December 2019 where virologist Ralph Baric worked, a long-time collaborator with Shi Zhengli of the WIV. Baric and the NIAID technology transfer specialist signed the agreement on 12 December 2019, 19 days before the World Health Organisation even announced, ‘a cluster of cases of pneumonia of unknown cause.’ It gave Moderna a handy head start. Two years later, the company, which had never turned a profit in its history, posted $13 billion in pre-tax profits in 2021. If there is a vax crash coming, Bancel will be alright; he earnt $18 million last year and has a golden parachute of $926 million. It’s Australian taxpayers, amongst others, that could be left to clean up the mess.
                                By 2023, there will be many very angry people on this planet. Let's hope the authorities don't implement all their identity protocols they are dreaming about before then.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X