Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

On 17th April 1924, the Ilinden Organisation issued a memorandum to the Bulgarian government of Aleksandar Tsankov, in which it states that the Macedonian emigration "once and for all" needs to be treated "not as a part of the Bulgarian state, but as an independent political element". The memorandum also criticised attempts by the Bulgarian government to use the Macedonian emigrant community to further Bulgarian state interests - "which is the historical way of the Bulgarian state"

- Taken from Zoran Todorovski's biography on Todor Aleksandrov
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Chicho Makedonski
      • Feb 2019

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Without a doubt number 5 right before Goce is Trajko Kitanchev. He was from Podmochani in Prespa, and he was a founder of SMAC (the External Organization), when it was still in the hands of Macedonian emigrants in Sofia. He died in 1895.

After Goce Delchev comes Dame Gruev, founder of IMRO. After Dame comes Boris Sarafov. I can't get a good look at the last's face.
      In order it’s Saints Cyril and Methodius, Saint Clement, Tsar Samoil, Karposh, Trajko Kitanchev, Goce Delchev, Dame Gruev, Boris Sarafov and Anastas Jankov.

I read on social media a while ago that the 4th person is Karposh and not Krale Marko.

Comment

Working...
      X