Good one. I agree with you LoM
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

That's a hot one that the Bulgarians always use to prove that he thought he was Bulgarian. There are a couple of others that they always use too, but if you look at the totality of everything we know about him, its unquestionable that he believed Macedonians were a separate group from Bulgarians.

Although this is all a moot point now anyway. Our "friendship" treaty with those fucking Tatars calls for joint history. The problem is it only works one way, its not like we claim ethnic Bulgarians are Macedonian.

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
      Came across this quote:

"The Greek priests and schoolmasters are obstacles. The time has come to play the game for the Bulgarians. We are all Bulgars. We must work for Bulgaria, because she will come to help us to throw off the Turkish yoke."

Now whether it is true or not I have no idea. What is interesting that, assumings it's true, Delčev says that "Time time has come to play the game for the Bulgarians". Now how I interpret that is that Delčev is saying Macedonians should go-along with Bulgaria's game for now as it benefited us at the time, to me he appears to make a distinction between Macedonians and Bulgarians indirectly here. He also states that we should "...work for Bulgaria, BECAUSE....". I see this almost as a way of him trying to justify why we should work for Bulgaria, that reason being because unlike the other states, they were willing to "help".

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
        its unquestionable that he believed Macedonians were a separate group from Bulgarians.
        Do you have any quotes to back that up? I find Goce either avoided questions of nationality or was quite indifferent to them.
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Whoever wishes to work on attaching Macedonia towards Bulgaria, Greece or Serbia can be considered a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian.
          This has always been good enough for me.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            This has always been good enough for me.
            Agreed to an extent, there can be 0 doubt he was vehemontly against the annexation of Macedonia but any of the surrounding states. I am yet to find anything on his views of the ethnic compisition of our country however, I'm starting to believe there are no written accounts of this.
            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Today is the 151st birthday of the legendary Macedonian revolutionary, Goce Delcev. He was not around to see his beloved Macedonia led into the ground by the ideological descendants of the traitors and enemies he dealt with during his lifetime.

May he forever rest in peace. His spirit continues to live in all honourable Macedonians today. Sloboda ili Smrt.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
              X