Clear All
  • Spartan
    • Sep 2008

3-2 in injury time
    These bloody waps wont go away!!

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Wow some brilliant goals there, Italy's second goal was great.

New Zealand bow out without loosing a game, well done to them.

Phoenix, When you think about it, New Zealand were not in a weak group they where with the Power Houses of Europe and South America.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Slovakia and Paraguay are 'powerhouses' of Europe and South America? lol

They are far better than new Zealand, but other than Italy, there are no powerhouses in this group.

This group, on paper, was probably the easiest one!

Props to New Zealand though. They were in over their heads and didnt lose a game.

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Both France and Italy are out!

This WC couldnt be greater if only + Germany and England were kicked my dream would come true ))

I would like some of the SA couple to be kicked, Brazil or Argentina... but that will be tough mission to do and USA become champs lol
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Italy and Paraguay

Slovakia is not a good side for me.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

^^me niether
              Paraguay is a strong side, but hardly a 'superpower'.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Spartan, Paraguay finished 1 point behind Brazil in the Qualifiers, they are in the top 3 of South America. They topped their group now in the group stages and many are saying that this could be the strongest ever side.

What im suggesting is for New Zealand to get 3 points out of this group and not to loose a game is a very big achievement.

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

I agree Prolet, huge achievement.
                  Still, this was the easiest group in the WC.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

I admire the spirit of Australians and New Zealandeers, seriously.
                    This is not the only occassion or one sport they proved their sportive characteur and gained my support.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

I agree Brate

I think Australia blew its chances because of the first game against Germany, New Zealand was more consistent i think overall.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

What has this years WC got in common with world war 2?

Answer: France gave up with out a fight
                        US came in the last minutes
                        The Brits are still fighting the Germans. Lol
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Good Analysis Bill LOL

How about the miss of the tournament?

YouTube - Yakubu Miss In Front Of Goal Nigeria v South Korea HDTV

Comment

• iskra
                            • Jun 2010

Prolet you seem to be following it closely, who is going to win the cup?

My tip is Brazil or Spain.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

To me Spain plays fantastic football and they share the same colors as us lol

Spain is definitely right up there, along with Portugal,Brazil and Argentina its too close to call but i want to see Spain lift the World Cup this year.

Comment

• Spartan
                                • Sep 2008

2 - 0 germany mid way through the first half
                                The mediocre tandem of Klose and Podolski with the goals

The finely tuned german football machine is playing the brits off the park up to this point.
                                The Brits just cant handle the off the ball movement of the germans....its just too much for them

God save the Queen
                                Last edited by Spartan; 06-27-2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X