Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I'm sure they are going for the hotel barfridge at$10 a kitkat & $8 a softdrink.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Meto,

I want to hear your answer to SoM's question about whether Macedonians have an exclusive right to the sonce. Failing to answer will result in discussions among the Administrators about your ability to advertise here without participating in the discussions.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
        • Oct 2009

Meto, you will answer SoM's question. Your advertisement has been deleted.
        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Dusko

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          How about the Macedonians, do they have the right to exclusively claim the ancient Macedonian symbol as their national symbol?

Why don't you? We already do plenty of research here. You can start by producing evidence of the 16-ray sun in use 6,000 years ago, like you stated:

Can you corroborate that statement?

Please contact Dusko Aleksovski directly at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45429382035 and he can send you his work. UMD is not an authority on this issue.
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            Please contact Dusko Aleksovski directly at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45429382035 and he can send you his work. UMD is not an authority on this issue.
            Meto, you have not answered SoM's question which relates to YOUR view on the matter of whether Macedonian's should have exclusive rights to the sonce. Do not test my patience.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Meto
              UMD is not an authority on this issue.
              So you make statements as if they're factual, when in actual fact you have no clue about the content in your own statements. Ok, I can accept that, because that is a consistent trait of yours, but I would rather you don't write cheques you can't cash.

Until you address the simple question that I posed to with regard to who has the exclusive right to claim the ancient Maceonian symbol as a national symbol, don't bother posting here. And if you fail to comply with this request we will ensure that you won't post here. Despite our non-aligned views, the MTO still allows the UMD to advertise here. We offer the same courtesy to groups like the AMHRC. However, the latter always address questions that are put forth to them which relate to an official statement of their group or members within their group. You don't. But from now on, you will be required to meet the same level of standard as the AMHRC.

Forget about the memory-loss and goldfish routine, it has run its course here, and will no longer be accepted. Show some respect to your fellow Macedonians and answer their questions. Or restrict your advertisements to other forums where you all post pictures of each other shaking hands, and where people are either too ignorant, indoctrinated or scared to ask the right questions.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Show some respect to your fellow Macedonians and answer their questions. Or restrict your advertisements to other forums where you all post pictures of each other shaking hands, and where people are either too ignorant, indoctrinated or scared to ask the right questions.
                If, they can't do that I think it's a safe bet to say their end nears with or without the regular cheerleaders.
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-25-2011, 09:35 PM.
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
                  Kafana,

Am I crazy, or do I remember Bitove debating some guy from the "Pan Macs" on TV in the late 80's / early 90's?

I vaguely remember the event, and I'm not sure it was even him.
                  Yes, he did debate Evangelos Kofos on TV, and he did an excellent job, as I recall

Comment

• rujnovino
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    RV,

You would do well to first address your glaring hypocracy and contradictions over Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement before asking me questions that I have discussed in detail over the past few years. Perhaps a quick search on this forum or google will save me the time from repeating myself.
                    I haven't contradicted myself at all. Meanwhile, I'm surprised you are unable to answer a couple basic questions when it doesn't suit you.

Comment

• rujnovino
                      • Jan 2011

Despite our non-aligned views, the MTO still allows the UMD to advertise here. We offer the same courtesy to groups like the AMHRC. However, the latter always address questions that are put forth to them which relate to an official statement of their group or members within their group. You don't. But from now on, you will be required to meet the same level of standard as the AMHRC.
                      Non-aligned?
                      That's highly suspect.

Forget about the memory-loss and goldfish routine, it has run its course here, and will no longer be accepted. Show some respect to your fellow Macedonians and answer their questions. Or restrict your advertisements to other forums where you all post pictures of each other shaking hands, and where people are either too ignorant, indoctrinated or scared to ask the right questions.
                      SoM, when I hear you and Vangelovski lecture people about showing respect to fellow Macedonians, it makes me laugh. In the next sentences, you refer to the Macedonians in the UMD group as "ignorant, indoctrinated or scared". In other words, if Macedonians don't agree with you, they are either ignorant (stupid), or they've been indoctrinated (how did that happen?) or they're just too scared to ask questions??? OR, they just don't agree with you, that's the other option.

Comment

• rujnovino
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Do not test my patience.
                        Tough guy routine. Gotta love it...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
                          I haven't contradicted myself at all. Meanwhile, I'm surprised you are unable to answer a couple basic questions when it doesn't suit you.
                          Show me which questions I have not answered. I have explained your contradiction - here it is again:

You claim not to support the IA and FA, yet you blindly and unreservedly support UMD which has publically supported those two agreements.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

OR, they just don't agree with you, that's the other option.
                            That is perfectly fine, but if they do not agree with us, they should point out on which part of the cause they do not agree with and stop pretending that they do agree with us.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Tough guy routine. Gotta love it...
                              Were you personally patting Bitove on the back at the awards night RV?
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

guy routine. Gotta love it...
                                UMD Pride? Abre, take one for the team Mary Poppins
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X