Macedoniaontheweb does not allow me to respond to defamatory comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Lots of personal attacks and little dialogue. My hands are tied because they do not allow new posters to type long text on their forum. My private message responses have been disallowed due to being a new member.

I always look forward to a chance for real dialogue.

Here is another post that is being held back:

Originally posted by New Politics View Post
    So give it a rest Risto. After posting your identity openly on the Internet knowing your provocative comment towards the Greek community are hurtful lies, having a member of this forum posting that information here with critical comments is fair use.
    There were no critical comments. Other than name calling. It is really silly. I believe in a world where everyone can be honest. Why don't you start and reveal your identity to me. I promise to telephone you at a convenient time so that we can have real dialogue. If you let me talk to you, and perhaps even record the conversation we can have the "MTO/MOTW Dialogues" which will be posted on the Macedoniantruth forum as well as here if you wish. You want a solution, perhaps we together can make it happen. Otherwise, I am dealing with little boys who deny the very essence of the Macedonian character of 100 years ago and beyond. Are you up to it?

I will even pay for the phone call, I know some of you Greeks can be a little tight with money.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Risto you are too classy a guy for these scoundrels.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

To the joker who claims his name to be "Kiril Evangelovski", when have I exposed Akritas you senseless banana? What, is it the name that Akritas once gave for himself as Panayote Tsoukalas, or was it the nickname he acquired as Pande Chukalo? The whole time I thought that nickname was a joke, heck, he made up his own nicknames for me, don't tell me that is his real name? Lol.......

Have you seen me post Akritas' personal name and surname, his address, suburb, etc? Or anybody else's? Of course not. Unlike you, I am not a deluded imbecile that thrives off such sick fantasies.

I can pull up posts from racist NAZI forums such a Stormfront and maggotsontheweb from a year ago where you animals have been posting the personal details of Macedonian individuals, such is the extent of your psychotic lunacy. On a good day you racists could match it with the best of them in Nazi Germany or Rwanda under the Hutu, who operated in a similar manner by gathering information on individuals and "exposing" them to the world.

You honestly wish to compare your lies with a blatant disregard for personal information and criminal activity? You people are severely deluded and psychotic, you behaviour indicates that you belong in some asylum, rather than carrying on the good fight and debate with a sense of honour and decency, you guys descend to the lowest of lows and become stalkers against individuals.

You people are ill, your actions speak for themselves.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

By the way, hello Akritas
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I hope they can step up.

Posted but not allowed on MOTW:
            Kallinikos, you sound like a brave sort.
            I have invited a brave person like you to enter into more meaningful dialogue. Please read it on Macedoniantruth.org. I hope you are man enough to do it.

While you are at it, feel free to summarise any of my 3000 posts (in context) to identify the hatred you speak of.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

I can't understand why some of you are actually inviting those people to this forum.This forum is about macedonian truth.Whils't macedonia on the web peddles crap & shit from the greek government.WE want free thinking people whatever they race they be as long as they can face truth fair & square.If people like them are brainwashed then they will never accept truth & it's hard for them to change.
              cheers
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

George, they will change over time.
                They already have, they can do so again.
                It starts with real dialogue between real people. If they are to define what is "fair game", then why don't they join in the fun?

I have NEVER tried to identify any of these individuals, much less, broadcast their real names all over the internet in a fashion that presents them in an unflattering way. It is beneath me and most Macedonians for that matter.

These fools have asked me if I have ever had death threats from Greeks over such silly activities. Yes I have. The first time it happened to me was when a photo of me was placed in a newspaper holding a Macedonian flag in the 1990's. Could you imagine the minds of the 5 people who bothered to call my home to tell me that I would be killed for such an action? Could you imagine the vindication and appreciation these people would have had telling their Greek friends how they showed me who was boss?

Foolish little people.

My Father (bog da go prosti) was even featured on their Australian newspapers as the enemy of all Greeks. Hilarious stuff if it was not so tragic.

Now I notice a mental giant on the MOTW forum suggesting cancer incidences are higher for people who suffer from pathological hate. Thereby arriving at a conclusion as to why another "exposed Macedonian" is suffering from cancer. I am absolutely flabbergasted.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i suppose if you can reach a dialogue you have point perhaps these morons may turn a leaf so to speak.You can see that they are on hyperdrive even if you hold a simple flag,
                  Maybe you can give them an education on the proper history on macedonia instead of their
                  utter denial of reality.Perhaps along the way we can get some smigin of respect & dignity
                  from them instead of resorting to the depths of lowness.
                  cheers
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Some of you might know about Facebook... I have been contributing in debates in some Macedonian Groups..And have experienced and received many personal attacks and threats by Greeks..
                    When we question their identity..? which they can't handle the truth they then restort to insults and threats..
                    It's in their inbreed blood..

One word to decribe the Greeks.."PARANOIA"
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I think everybody in the Balkans have some issues due to the Ottoman occupation. The Greeks (with help from friends) managed to extricate themselves from the Ottomans earlier than the rest and have morphed into some kind of caricature of their former selves. I cannot comprehend the hatred they have for all of their adjoining countries.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Pantaleon
                        • Sep 2009

hello all!
                        Last edited by Pantaleon; 09-23-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pantaleon View Post
                          FYI(if u care) Akritas and many other now former motw "stars" moved a while ago to a new site:

and i agree, no matter which side, posting personal info is stupid
                          Not news to us about Akritas et al, the big thinkers left Macedoniaontheweb, wonder why?

And outing someone is very low indeed. Only cowards without an argument do this to gain the upperhand.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Pantaleon
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            By the way, hello Akritas
                            FYI(if you care) most former motw "stars" (including Akritas), if i remember well, due to disagreements with the admin moved a while ago to a new site:
                            i am suprized to see things like this happening! i agree posting personal info is really stupid

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pantaleon View Post
                              FYI(if you care) most former motw "stars" (including Akritas), if i remember well, due to disagreements with the admin moved a while ago to a new site:

i am suprized to see things like this happening! i agree posting personal info is really stupid
                              Pantaleon, are you a parrot, you have just stated this two posts above this one.......
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Pantaleon
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                                Not news to us about Akritas et al, the big thinkers left Macedoniaontheweb, wonder why?

And outing someone is very low indeed. Only cowards without an argument do this to gain the upperhand.
                                sorry my internet connection is playing games. hence the editing & double posting

MOTW is not what it used to be. Unfortunately thats i guess what happend with maknews, but anyway not my business

as for ur last comment i cant agree more. And no matter the differences, personal info is private!
                                Last edited by Pantaleon; 09-23-2009, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X