Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

I am a member or at least I think I am. I am not sure coz I am a member of many organisations, not because I am great but because it kinda makes me think I am doind something (I am not really in reality). Anyways I don't think they represent me,not sure why i don't feel like that.I actually don't think anyone represents me apart from me. I represent me and if anyone talks in my name I get very shitty. It's about free will, don't join any org that you don't like.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
      Phoenix wrote;

Phoenix the main question here is who started this claim where the UMD claims that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS? Read Vangelovski's response below and you tell me again where it states, again, that the UMD represents ALL MACEDONIANS like Vangelovski has claimed since 2008 when he left the UMD.
      You know what TM...I really don't give a rats arse about constitutional law 101 from Buktop or the other shit that has been used in an attempt to divert the subject.

I want to know why UMD are applauding Macedonia's involvement in Afghanistan

I want to know why UMD can't criticize the Europeans but chooses soft language that simply doesn't reflect the feelings of the diaspora

I want to know why many UMD members feel that people outside of the organization don't deserve personal responses from questions to UMD

I want to know why Meto entertained ideas for a change of name

I want to know why UMD are so ambiguous in many policy areas like the Interim accord and Framework Agreement

TM, there's many, many issue surrounding UMD, why does Meto refuse to respond on the same forums he readily posts on to promote UMD

Too many questions, not enough answers

Comment

• TajnataKniga
        • Dec 2009

call him up

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        You know what TM...I really don't give a rats arse about constitutional law 101 from Buktop or the other shit that has been used in an attempt to divert the subject.

I want to know why UMD are applauding Macedonia's involvement in Afghanistan

I want to know why UMD can't criticize the Europeans but chooses soft language that simply doesn't reflect the feelings of the diaspora

I want to know why many UMD members feel that people outside of the organization don't deserve personal responses from questions to UMD

I want to know why Meto entertained ideas for a change of name

I want to know why UMD are so ambiguous in many policy areas like the Interim accord and Framework Agreement

TM, there's many, many issue surrounding UMD, why does Meto refuse to respond on the same forums he readily posts on to promote UMD

Too many questions, not enough answers
        for the 100th time, call him up, ask. dont give a lame excuse.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
          • Dec 2009

org

C'mon TM...

"...addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world..."

That's a HUGE statement...
          is umd a macedonian organization? yes
          do macedonians member in umd? yes

so i guess they can address 'interests and needs of macedonians and macedonian communities throughout the world...'

Comment

• TajnataKniga
            • Dec 2009

leading

But they do claim this...

"Founded in 2004, United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) is the leading international non-governmental organization addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., UMD has an office in Melbourne, Australia and Toronto, Canada and representatives in Paris, London, Brussels, Vienna, Kiev, St. Petersburg, and Stuttgart".

"...addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world..." - thats as good as "all"
            they are the leading. look at their statement, office in dc office in melbourne office in toronto and look at those city listings. what other maso organisation is so wide-spread? got to give'em that.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Tajnata Kniga, Its why we have forums.

Phoenix asks perfectly legitimized questions here, why cant they be answered properly?? If questions are asked why shouldnt they be answered??

Phoenix, You seem to keep forgetting the question about the closer ties with MPO
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                • Dec 2009

question

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                Prolet who was defending the Albanians in 2001? Who gave them the power and the weapons? Was it not our 'great' friend America. where have you been? Were you still playing hide and seek?
                where were the macedonians jankovska? didnt britain help the albanians? didnt the first article about the so-called albo 'problem' in macedonia come out in BBC by that twit sullivan beeach?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                  • Dec 2009

asked

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Tajnata Kniga, Its why we have forums.

Phoenix asks perfectly legitimized questions here, why cant they be answered properly?? If questions are asked why shouldnt they be answered??

Phoenix, You seem to keep forgetting the question about the closer ties with MPO
                  prolet, stop being an instigator. u know umd is not pro-bulgarian. and why doesnt phoenix, vangelovski, indigien, warrior, pelister, and am i forgetting some of the dictatorial camp e-mail umd and meto? afraid of the truth? its easy to ask questions on forums and be 'BIG' guys.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Is there something they or we should be afraid of... or maybe somebody else?

It's not the problem in contacting Meto or some umd members, the problem is in controversial statements that were said on behalf of the Macedonian diaspora.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
                      where were the macedonians jankovska? didnt britain help the albanians? didnt the first article about the so-called albo 'problem' in macedonia come out in BBC by that twit sullivan beeach?
                      And when have a claimed to support Britain's international policy? Also we know Britain's is America's puppy so what do you expect.

Comment

• Silver
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                        Is there something they or we should be afraid of... or maybe somebody else?

It's not the problem in contacting Meto or some umd members, the problem is in controversial statements that were said on behalf of the Macedonian diaspora.
                        Especially when nobody even heard of him let alone elected him president he just says it on our behalf!

Comment

• Grotius
                          • Dec 2009

they are the leading. look at their statement, office in dc office in melbourne office in toronto and look at those city listings. what other maso organisation is so wide-spread? got to give'em that.
                          T-K, where is their Melbourne office situated?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Where do they state that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS in those exact words??? Do you realize that you've been duped by Vangelovski to believe this. But considering that the mission statement was written in 2005 and he was still a board member as well as "the 11 Macedonians from Australia" ,since this is an important arguement to Vangelovski because he feels the "balance of power has shifted to Washington", I find it hardly makes sense to even challenge a claim the UMD never even made. I recommend you go back a few pages to see Vangelovski's reply when I asked him where he saw the claim he made up.
                            What claim have I made up? Who are these "11 Macedonians from Australia"?

The quote can still be interpreted both ways, and Meto himself has made that very claim on Maknews, only to have Lubi delete it once he was questioned about it. I agreed with you that the UMD statement can be interpreted the way that you interpret it, but in no means did I say it can't be interpreted the way others have.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Warrior
                              • Jan 2010

My goodness I guess there will always be a spin on things concerning this issue. Again does it specify that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS in those exact words like you people claim?????? NO IT DOES NOT. It's just a claim perpetrated by Vangelovski when he left the UMD. I wonder though since that decree was written in 2005 did Vangelovski object to the Mission statement then when he was still a board member? Or is this gonna be another "I can't show you these emails because it would be unethical" excuse?
                              OK, so what portion of the macedonian community does the UMD represent? And where have they clarified that UMD views are the views of that portion?

Comment

• Warrior
                                • Jan 2010

prolet, stop being an instigator. u know umd is not pro-bulgarian. and why doesnt phoenix, vangelovski, indigien, warrior, pelister, and am i forgetting some of the dictatorial camp e-mail umd and meto? afraid of the truth? its easy to ask questions on forums and be 'BIG' guys.
                                I have spoken directly to the UMD, and their response/clarification verbally given to me was a total contrast to a statement that they released couple of weeks later on a matter that involved Macedonian interests. So why waste time calling them....Might as well expose the truth publically....Do you have a problem with that??
                                Its a known fact that they flip flop to please any audience that is silly enough to listen to them....Give them credit where its due, they are good publicists, but it has not substance if you scatch the surface. I think people call that "American propaganda" and most people in Oz will not stand for it..They lied themselves to believe that they have a solid proof for a war in Iraq and everyone in the UN will buy it..Obviously Powell made a fool of himself...If you cant reason an argument just use force....American way......UMD resembles such arrogance at times, except they dont use weapons...
                                So many orgnaisations over the years have been formed in Oz without any substance and quite frankly people are sick of it. Hence the reason you see more noise from down under!!

But to summarize the above i think the diaspora will be much better off with a UMD type organsiation than without it. Therefore the challenge for the UMD is to gain the support of the followers in the diaspora and listen to their views. Thats how policies should be formed and not on the bases what the Maco government thinks or the US Ambassodor Reeker or their leader.

The UMD can still be successful with some changes in the leadership and bringing few new ideas on the board...A "community" organisation that doesnt have an AGM is not legitamate....These changes need to be fast tracked and also an admission of past mistakes which will enable them to fast forward their growth within the community. So its not a total loss.....Time will tell..

Comment

Working...
                                X