Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
    Bij, here is a clip of Michael Dameski
    This clip is a little old, but the kid is playing Billy Elliot in New York and then on moving to London when that is done.

He also played Billy in Sydney and Melbourne and has performed at Tose concerts in Sydney too.

Comment

• XRVOL
      • Jan 2009

Willie beach.

Comment

• I of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

You're right Bij on the Billy Elliot Broadway lead, here is the story I saw from Channel 7 news Melbourne

YouTube - Michael Dameski - Seven News - 27-03-10
        No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Bobby is on again tonight 7:30 channel 7
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Thanks mate, good stuff, I will be sure to catch it, hopefully there will be even more Macedonians watching him also.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

He was only on this episode towards the end where they announced he had made it through to the semi-finals. Well done to Bobby, he will go far in this competition and definitely has a great career in singing ahead of him. Semi-finals kick off next week with a handful of performances including Bobby.
              Next tuesday (11th of May) at the usual time of 7:30pm on 7.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Your right EM, there wasn't much coverage about him, nevertheless, he is doing well in the competition and is in with an excellent chance to take this. Terai samo napred Bobi!
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• blackcactus
                  • Sep 2008

He will inspire with his voice

And I will take notice from now on

Amazing!
                  The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I believe young Bobby will be performing in the semi-finals (I think) tonight, he is sure to make another magnificent impression. Any Macedonian watching tonight should ensure that they put their vote in for our boy, and give him all of the support he deserves and requires.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

He already performed SOM

They are just showing it tonight

Heres a sneak peak

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Thanks Prolet.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Bobby was just on TV again, and AGAIN received a roar from the crowd and approval from the judges. McFaddon cannot say enough about him, Danni Minogue said he could be the best in the world, Kyle told him he is already ready and will be a millionaire for sure.

Da si zdrav i zhiv Bobby, I couldn't more prouder than our Macedonian talent!!

For those in Australia, show your support for Bobby and SMS the following number with the word "Bobby":

Do it now for the young Makedonche, let's get behind him and help him to the top!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

And we have over 30 people viewing this page right now!

Everybody reading, support our boy!

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

gordost nashe milo makedonche. we are so proud of you Bobby
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

or ring 1902553338. Better do both :rmacedonia
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X