• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarplaninac
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Why

Why would Macedonia recogonize Kosovo independent?
  • Six Guns
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sarplaninac View Post
    Why would Macedonia recogonize Kosovo independent?

I can only assume Macedonia will get in return great financial aid by the US. There is no other logic reason behind this.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
      • Sep 2008

They haven't recognized Kosovo.
      "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

* throws curve ball *
        Because they might want Pirin

Comment

• Sarplaninac
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

When will we learn that America can promise you all the money in the world and you will end up with nothing.

Do we want to be America's little puppets?

I read online the Macedonia is set to recogonize Kosovo, we should recogonize that it is Serbian.

If this happens kiss western part of Macedonia bye bye, and if you think we can do anything about it, forget it. You will do whatever America tells you to do.

All I am saying is to hell with America and anybody that has any ties with them! To hell with the U.N. and the E.U.!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Now we hear noises about USA withdrawing the name recognition of Macedonia. The USA will play these off against each other to get the desired result for Kosovo. Macedonia remains Macedonia if we recognise Kosovo.

Shameful politics.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarplaninac
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Risto, if we recognize Kosovo as Albanian then Macedonia is done as we know it, you know as well as I do the western part of the State will be gone.

What I don't understand is how so many Macedonians would rather sit down with an Albanian to break bread over a Serb or a Greek???

As far as i am concerned I could give two shits about wherethat homo Alexander came from. No one will ever proove where he came from and what he was. The onlyh Macedonians that should have a problem with Greece our the Egajci, they lost their homes as for the rest of Makedonia the onlyh problem is the name issue. i was born in Makedonia and as far as I know it spread into three countries (Macedonia,Greece, and Bulgaria) so I really don't understand why we should hold a monopoly on the name. I know I em going to get a lot of flack for this post but this is what I believe.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

We do not hold a monopoly over the name. But we are the only ethnic Macedonians. That we can't do anything but hold.

The Kosovo issue is of a concern, and any threats from the USA might help to wean us off the USA baby bottle.

If we recognise Kosovo and win through negotiating better results for Macedonia, then we win well.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Sarplaninac
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

Risto if we haven't learned anything as of yet let's open our ears and eyes and see what they did to Serbia, you don't think they will do whtever they want with us. The Albanains will eat us alive.

You get NOTHING by holding meetings, if you and I were to meet each other and talk and talk and talk what would get accomplished? Now if you and I were to meet and one of us beat the crap out of the other one the one that got beat up would be affraid, something accomplished. You cannot believe anything that America says, if you do you are a budala!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I don't think the Albanians are any more threat than the Greeks, Serbs or Bulgars.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Sarplaninac
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Are you kidding? What threath are the Serbs? What did they do when we declared independence?
                      Bugars and Albos a definite threath, Serbs try again. It's people like you that split the country thinking you had a personal agenda, well let me tell you the whole region has been lied too, and it's time to wake up. The only people that can lay claim to the Macedonians were the Egajci that were Slavic speaking people in northern Greece down to the Pelleponesse. As for the rest of the people in Macedonia either you are Serb or Bugar NOTHING else! You believe everything Tito put into your heads or worse off your not even old enough to understand just believe some fables about our history.
                      Budali jedni, open your eyes we are the same thing as the Serbs, the ones that say different are no better than the Albos claiming to be Illyrians. ROFL

Comment

• El Bre
                        • Sep 2008

Now the leopard is starting to show his spots.

Comment

• Spartan
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Now we hear noises about USA withdrawing the name recognition of Macedonia. The USA will play these off against each other to get the desired result for Kosovo. Macedonia remains Macedonia if we recognise Kosovo.

Shameful politics.
                          Came across this today Risto
                          Thought you guys would be interested
                          Sorry in advance if its been posted already

FYROMian quandry....Washington Times
                          Withdrawal of US support of FYROM....news article

What do you guys think?
                          Last edited by Spartan; 09-23-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sarplaninac View Post
                            Budali jedni, open your eyes we are the same thing as the Serbs, the ones that say different are no better than the Albos claiming to be Illyrians. ROFL
                            Can you please be a good Greek and go home now.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Time to throw the garbage out.

Comment

Working...
                              X