Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

For a guy who 15 years ago didnt know what a Vlach or an Arvanite was you sure play that card over and over and over. Throw in Sarakatsani in the mix add some more spice. Heres a tip, next time ASK your neighbour the Vlach why he identifies as a Greek.

'while in greece i met a lady who looked polish and was from mount taugetus in the peloponese her surname was deliyanis , delayan is a slavic name,'

And i know a Daskalovski, he must be a Greek or better yet a teacher
    And my neighbour with his garden full of yellow peppers is Zografovski, he likes to draw apparently .

Actually after all this time reading your same mumbo jumbo it just struck me that Tose Proeski was not a Macedonian at all . A good ole Vlaho that Tose, now if i could say goodbye to you in Vlahika i would but unfortunately nobody in my family spoke a latin sounding language.
    dream on little wannabe, the only people in the balkans who refuse to agdknowledge the etrhnic reality of the balkans are you little wannabes.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
      As Isokrates said : " Greek is he who has Greek education". Words of wisdom. I mean i am a greek who lives in Macedonia, tall, brown hair, pale face. A Peloponese is short, black in face (because of Egyptian and Turkish mixing) a true Arab. But we all hear the voices of the Ancient Greeks , they are all around us, part of our everyday's life. The temples, the monuments, the rocks. Cradle of democracy, cradle of civilization!
      I'm a Macedonian, who lives in Macedonia (from time to time). I'm tall, I'm very fair, dark hair, green/grey eyes typical of Statichani. We're from the North, no pretenders there.

Albanians as Greeks, Turks as Greeks, Vlachs as Greeks, now Macedonians as Greeks. It's a freak show. There is no ethnic Greek, and there never was.

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
        As Isokrates said : " Greek is he who has Greek education"
        Is that all it takes? Anywhere on the internet I can download it from?

That's a lightweight post trav, the question of 'what is a greek?' still stands...
        Last edited by Dejan; 09-11-2008, 01:12 AM.
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

yes thats what isocartes said but most Greeks of his time disagreed vehemently with him.

my question is valid , the idea of what it is to be a greek and who has been called or referred to as greek has changed so many times that i simply want to now what is it that makes one a greek today.

Comment

• Psolunski
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

I am a Greek.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

There are Macedonians and then there are those who think they are Greek but want to be Macedonians
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Psolunski
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Like me, a Greek Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

So you are a Greek who wants to be Macedonian. Good for you.

Macedonian and Greek are different languages.

Do you speak Macedonian? Zborash Makedonski? Miliso Makedonika?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Psolunski View Post
                    Like me, a Greek Macedonian.
                    That contradicts your signature

Comment

• Psolunski
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Hello and Yes, milao Ellhnika.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Are you implying that Macedonian is a Greek language?

Comment

• Psolunski
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

My Greek school teacher taught me the language. She called it Ellhnika.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Psolunski View Post
                            My Greek school teacher taught me the language. She called it Ellhnika.
                            So she thought you Greek? Hm I think we would have guessed that without you telling us. However SOM asked you if you can speak or understand Macedonian? Why are you so confused?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

There is no confusion on his behalf Jankovska, he is (was) deliberately being a racist moron who is (was) trying to push some typical Greek lies across.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Anybody that cannot respect the name and identity of our people doesn't belong here. I asked him simply to answer what our name was, and he decided to dance around the question and avoid it, he is gone now.

Comment

Working...
                                X