Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlin
    • Dec 2011

- U.S. Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade, returning decision on abortion laws to individual states.

- DC police orders full mobilization after abortion ruling. Gatherings taking place across a number of cities already.

- MASSIVE POLICE FORCE preparing to respond to any unrest, riot police beginning to patrol DTLA streets in show of force.

Still thousands of protestors in attendance. The sun is beginning to set.

Downtown Los Angeles businesses are preparing for night of unrest, many closed during business hours, some hired private security, and some businesses have been vandalized with words “ROE”.

Last edited by Carlin; 06-24-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Took less than 24 hrs. At this rate American troops will be tied down on the home front (re: Ukraine)

ANTIFA lights an American flag on fire here in DC in the middle of the street:

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
        - U.S. Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade, returning decision on abortion laws to individual states.

- DC police orders full mobilization after abortion ruling. Gatherings taking place across a number of cities already.

- MASSIVE POLICE FORCE preparing to respond to any unrest, riot police beginning to patrol DTLA streets in show of force.

Still thousands of protestors in attendance. The sun is beginning to set.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyCabassa_
        I am on the conservative side when it comes to this issue and very happy this morning that the decision was overturned. The Left are no doubt losing their minds at the moment that the right to tear to pieces an unborn child is no longer enshrined in law at a federal level but rather given to the individual states to decide. It's an attitude I will never understand and you don't have to be religious to see how soulless and demonic these people are with their blood lust for murdering babies.

However, the fact remains that they can still exercise their "right" to exterminate their unborn at the state level. Regardless, they will continue to froth at the mouth and rage like the insane nut jobs that they are.

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Ol Poopy Pants isn't wrong:

Biden speechifying yet again... where's 'the hook' when you need it?
          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Protestors in Iraq bring bulldozers to demolish the defense wall that protects Baghdad's International Green Zone where the US Embassy is located:

Update:
            - Iraqi protestors have breeched the wall of Baghdad's International Green Zone and have already demolished part of the building that houses Iraq's Defense Ministry. Their bulldozers are now headed in the direction of the American Embassy.
            - Gates of the Green zone now fully open, convoys of Sadrists entering.
            - Iraqi Prime Minister al-Kadhimi asks all political leaders to avoid escalation and to prevent civil war.
            Last edited by Carlin; 07-30-2022, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/ma...-military-base

Martha's Vineyard – The idyllic island playground of the rich and famous, Martha’s Vineyard, has washed its hands in just 44 hours of what local leaders called a "humanitarian crisis" caused by the arrival of 50 migrants flown in from Florida. The duty of caring for the mostly Venezuelan nationals now falls on the beleaguered backs of the Massachusetts National Guard on the mainland. The migrants were shipped by bus and ferry to Cape Cod on Friday morning.
              The elitist liberals won't take any serious measures to secure the border and earlier this year were shipping illegal immigrants to various cities under the cover of darkness, hoping nobody would notice. However, now that a serving of the cultural enrichment they've been supposedly championing has arrived at their very own doorstep, the immediate instinct of these entitled pricks is to deploy the national guard and forcibly remove the illegal immigrants. So, what's the real message here? Sounds less like "diversity is our strength" and more like break our laws, become a citizen and faithfully vote for my party, just keep your peasant presence away from me and my exclusive domain. Typical neo-left hypocrisy and not unlike when morons such as Di Caprio, Al Gore and John Kerry jet around the globe on private planes while attempting to lecture people on climate change.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                The elitist liberals won't take any serious measures to secure the border and earlier this year were shipping illegal immigrants to various cities under the cover of darkness, hoping nobody would notice. However, now that a serving of the cultural enrichment they've been supposedly championing has arrived at their very own doorstep, the immediate instinct of these entitled pricks is to deploy the national guard and forcibly remove the illegal immigrants. So, what's the real message here? Sounds less like "diversity is our strength" and more like break our laws, become a citizen and faithfully vote for my party, just keep your peasant presence away from me and my exclusive domain. Typical neo-left hypocrisy and not unlike when morons such as Di Caprio, Al Gore and John Kerry jet around the globe on private planes while attempting to lecture people on climate change.
                Same during the peak of covid hysteria...the same pricks were preaching covid mandates to the masses whilst maintaining a vice like grip to their own freedoms and choices regarding lockdowns and mask mandates.

The people need to wake up to this elitist charade.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Same during the peak of covid hysteria...the same pricks were preaching covid mandates to the masses whilst maintaining a vice like grip to their own freedoms and choices regarding lockdowns and mask mandates.
                  Of course, how could one forget Obama's maskless party at the height of COVID. Unsurprisingly, he also owns a multi-million dollar estate at Martha's Vineyard. He often spoke about the benefits of diversity and immigration during his reign. Now he is silent about it. Perhaps these burning issues don't apply when they have the potential to disturb the exclusive little getaway that he and his white liberal friends cherish so much.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Tucker ripped this apart. Priceless.

(It should be noted another 50 (Peasant class people, aka migrants) were sent right next to Kamala Harris also)
                    Fifty more migrants arrived outside Vice President Kamala Harris's residence courtesy of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

OMG

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

He's beyond cooked.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Biden is one creepy mofo

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Army Recruitment Ads: CHINA vs RUSSIA vs USA

Join my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/knighttalkFollow me on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/knight.talk_Follow me on Rumble - https://rumble.com/u...

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

Hunter Biden is in trouble?

The U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump appointee, now must decide whether to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase.

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

Insider trading much?

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Working...
                                X