• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kalle View Post
    the people of rom
    If you haven't read the forum rules, read them quickly or it will be a quick exit for you.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

You really like Wikipedia dot you?

Its ok it comes with the whole package, the deluxe delusional neo greek package. Its amazing to think that you have 4000 years of history and that you feel only you have claim to it all. There are plenty of historians and researchers around the world who don't agree with your views either, and that number is growing. You and your delusional stock have taken advantage of the status quo, and that fact that Macedonians were repressed for so long that they could not speak up, now we are speaking up and people are listening. Things that remained unchallenged for hundreds of years due to lack of interest in actually looking deeper, are not being challenged and disproved.

We will never go away no matter how much you deny it and how hard you try to suppress us, we will never give up, in fact we are just getting started. Just as our Macedonian ancestors conquered you little cowards, we will once again prevail, its in our blood, we are real Macedonians. From now on watch your tone.

Things are changing? Really! Where? The last year i have seen several books written about , lets say it gently, about the attempt to rewrite history from the people of rom (mainly the diaspora) and also about their interpretation of DNA studies. I have not seen a single historian supporting the attempt to rewrite 4000 years of history.

Also the diaspora from Australia has been involved in all those creative ideas about the new history. But the truth has not even reached the wiki page about their own people. Is that progress? For me it looks more like several steps backwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_Australian

Comment

• Kalle
        Banned
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        If you haven't read the forum rules, read them quickly or it will be a quick exit for you.
        If you cant reference general information you can see in every university and museum in the world, then this forum is not for me.

Then go ahead and censure me (expel). Your actions will speak for them self.

Comment

• Kalle
          Banned
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          You really like Wikipedia dot you?

Its ok it comes with the whole package, the deluxe delusional neo greek package. Its amazing to think that you have 4000 years of history and that you feel only you have claim to it all. There are plenty of historians and researchers around the world who don't agree with your views either, and that number is growing. You and your delusional stock have taken advantage of the status quo, and that fact that Macedonians were repressed for so long that they could not speak up, now we are speaking up and people are listening. Things that remained unchallenged for hundreds of years due to lack of interest in actually looking deeper, are not being challenged and disproved.

We will never go away no matter how much you deny it and how hard you try to suppress us, we will never give up, in fact we are just getting started. Just as our Macedonian ancestors conquered you little cowards, we will once again prevail, its in our blood, we are real Macedonians. From now on watch your tone.
          Alright. If you believe that good for you. For academic people it probably sounds little like aqwuard.

Well I guess Donski , Gandetto , Kuzman and Risto are all invited to the major universities in the world now days.

I really dont understand why you did not write down your history before 1913 when your united Macedonia had existed for over 2000 years? You where in total control for almost 2000 years. What an opportunity missed. And then the whole world with propaganda rewrote your glorious past (every museum and university in the world). Every ancient stone was re-carved. Well those Germans , Tatars , Ethiopians and every one else will pay one day.
          But with your blood you will prevail again. Just follow Sasha Veliki

Good luck my friend

This was my last post in here. The discussion is way to advanced for me.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

If you cant reference general information you can see in every university and museum in the world, then this forum is not for me.

Then go ahead and censure me (expel). Your actions will speak for them self.
            Your inability to respect our identity is what go you banned, not your idiotic arguments.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

I think logic is too advanced for you
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Constellation
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Kalle
                You should stay. You may learn a thing or two.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

You guys won't admit to anything even if your life depended on it your govt the greek govt has sce what to beleive the little faith you have in yourself or the bs ready made propaganda itscrewed your brains up and its like jelly.Yo can't even think straight.We can't discuss anything its like a oneway street.So there you have it you have to choose what you beleive not what your govt tells you.SN has to be congratulated for cutting through the crap bs .
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Constellation
                    • Jul 2014

Still no response from any university I contacted. No interest in answering the questions I posed. It seems little guys like me are unimportant or perhaps the questions posed are too difficult to answer.

Comment

• Sovius
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Constellation View Post
                      Still no response from any university I contacted. No interest in answering the questions I posed. It seems little guys like me are unimportant or perhaps the questions posed are too difficult to answer.
                      I commend you for your perseverance. Maybe you are Macedonian. While we're waiting:

Intra-Familial Convergence and Divergence

One seemingly insignificant example:

'Mesto' means birthplace or place of origin in the Serbian language. 'Město' means town in Czechian. Town is 'grad' in the modern Triballian language. Which word is more basic in meaning and which word is more complex and, therefore, divergent? They're seemingly the same words and they both have to do with locations, but they are not the same words at all when considering how they are now used and not simply considering the grouping of their individual phonetic components. Why would this be significant in terms of archeological and genetic evidence (think rodni grad)? There's actually two paths to follow that lead to a greater appreciation of that which should be self-evident in relation to Europe's Neolithic Period, where urban (community) development started getting more sophisticated.

Schenker, Dr. Alexander Schenker might have some well constructed arguments against the autochthonous school of thought, though he's getting up there in years. I'm not sure if he's even teaching anymore. Check Yale, though, he might not be up to speed with all the new developments in archeo-genetics.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                        • Aug 2014

Do you mind c-pasting the email here Constellation?

I am curious to see what the questions were.

Comment

• Constellation
                          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                          Do you mind c-pasting the email here Constellation?

I am curious to see what the questions were.
                          I'll get back to you soon on this. I distinctly recall when I asked one of the professors what she thought about Alinei's quotes, which she apparently did not have the answer for, that she received an answer to Alieni's quotes and my questions from a former student/colleague that she received the answer she hoped for, which basically means the idea that Slavic was brought to the Balkans from the north.

I was startled by that statement, but I am not surprised by it.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                            • Aug 2014

I'll get back to you soon on this. I distinctly recall when I asked one of the professors what she thought about Alinei's quotes, which she apparently did not have the answer for, that she received an answer to Alieni's quotes and my questions from a former student/colleague that she received the answer she hoped for, which basically means the idea that Slavic was brought to the Balkans from the north.

I was startled by that statement, but I am not surprised by it.
                            No worries, looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Some say of serbs having iranic roots and coming about 1000 ad.Some say of serbs having Illyrian roots.As to how much Slavic influence they received ??If it wasn't a Slavic migration then some say it was a Slavic invasion.?how much damage etc did the Slavic incursions have on the serb's ethnicitymakeup ??
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Constellation
                                • Jul 2014

Here is the question posed to several University Slavic language departments.

I am doing research on the "Palaeolithic Continuity Paradigm", also known as the "Palaeolithic Continuity Theory", a theory advocated by Marcel Otte, Alexander Hausler, and perhaps most famously, Mario Alinei, a professor emeritus at the University of Utrecht.

The Palaeolithic Continuity Theory has proposed the argument that the Slavic language originated in the Balkans, and not near the vicinity of Ukraine, or north of the Danube, as professor Florin Curta has expressed. According to professor Alinei, for example:

“I have to commence by clearing away one of the most absurd consequences of the traditional chronology, namely, that of the ‘arrival’ of the Slavs into the immense area in which they now live. The only logical conclusion can be that the southern branch of the Slavs is the oldest and that from it developed the Slavic western and eastern branches in a differing manner and perhaps at different times”.
                                And:

“There is no ‘northern Slavic language’, it is rather only a variant of the southern Slavic…"

And:

"Slavic languages have also a unique, asymmetric areal distribution: while
                                Southern Slavic languages (Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian and
                                Bulgarian) form a homogeneous bloc, sharing several common features, for
                                Northern Slavic languages it is necessary to distinguish between a Western
                                branch (including Czech, Sorbian and Polish), and an Eastern one (including
                                Russian, Ucrainian and Belo-Russian), as each of the two branches shares
                                different features with Southern Slavic".

Sources:
                                Mario Alinei, Origini delle lingue d Europa, Vol. I: La teoria della continuit, Il Mulino, Bologna, 1996

What I would like to know is whether, purely from a linguistic analysis, ignoring the issue of Byzantine historiographers and the alleged homeland of so-called "Slavs", is it a plausible hypothesis that Slavic originated in the Balkans, and migrated north, from which it split into eastern and western branches? If it is a plausible hypothesis, is it demonstrably provable, can it be considered an immutable fact?

I trust that someone would take the time to answer my questions.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
                                X