Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 02-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #11
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Kurd, are you normal? If I come on a Kurd forum and post irrelevant Youtube links about Greek brutality against Macedonians, they would think I was mental. Which is what I think about you. I am interested in the Kurdish perspective, but you are not helping in the least. Keep posting irrelevant replies to threads and you will be banned.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
Kurd!

Kurd! is on a distinguished road

sorry ok not agan
Kurd! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Risto, he is a Greek.

I checked his previous msgs, wondering what the hell is up for. It looks like he tried to write in broken english at first and attacked you (wonder why?!) in his first msg by saying;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurd! View Post
This was from Risto Why you erase. Why you not want truth. Turks raping killing young Kurdish girls today. This is not free forum. Shame on you.
Now it looks like he doesn't bother trying to write broken english anymore. Already, if his english knowledge is not enough to write few proper sentences, then how come he can read threads here for a year? Also it`s strange that Mr. Kurd appeared on here just one day after i returned here after 3 months break.

You know what Risto, this Kurd is no other than Voltron the Greek. He was here before with Ottoman nickname, toying with all of us by logging in with two different accounts and on two different browsers open at the same time, using proxy servers. And it looks like as soon as he saw that i am back here, he created this username Kurd.

But because other admins here are more involved with arguing with their fellow Macedonians, attacking them for no reason, so i don't think they notice such stuff here anyway.

just my 2 cents!

Last edited by Onur; 02-28-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
TojSum

TojSum is on a distinguished road

ASSOCIATION of JEWS from MACEDONIA in ISRAEL

About "saviours" from Bulgaristan

1. http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4265600_n.jpg

2. http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3697105_n.jpg

Enough said.

Last edited by TojSum; 02-28-2012 at 03:13 PM.
TojSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #15
Voltron
Banned

Voltron is on a distinguished road

Onur, i dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.
Man up already, your such a drama queen.

Its also funny how cenzikhan showed up the same time you did, and both of you refer to Kosovo as Kosova. Were you testing the waters before you made your re-entry ?
Seriously man, get over it.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...?t=6289&page=3
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurd! View Post
sorry ok not agan
Appreciated.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #17
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onur View Post
Risto, he is a Greek.
Not sure about that but time will tell.
At the end of the day, I am far more interested in intelligent dialogue and it feels like a breath of fresh air when it happens. Presently I am too disappointed in Macedonians to worry about other races' problems. We are a silly bunch of little people with little aspirations it would appear.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #18
fatso

fatso is on a distinguished road

I must join in the fun here.

Onur, this was your best response to someone who has tried to proven how hypocritical you are.....he's a Greek...he's a Greek.

You parade through this forum blaming the Greeks, Bulgars, Serbs, Orthodox priests and other Christian Europeans with all the evils of the world , etc. Yet, you won't admit to anything.

Just my 2 cents.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #19
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onur View Post
But because other admins here are more involved with arguing with their fellow Macedonians, attacking them for no reason, so i don't think they notice such stuff here anyway.

just my 2 cents!
And 2 cents is about all the last part of your comment is worth.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #20
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

SOM, i have no intention to involve any conversation with you but you have to remember that i was the one again who noticed dialogue like messages between Voltron and Ottoman with only one minute interval between all msgs of them. Only then you have banned Ottoman at that time but you didn't notice anything about that at all.

So, which one worths 2 cent now? Your forum administration or my comment for that?
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote