X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Македонскиот јазик се изучува дури до Ура

The Елена Владимировна Верижникова - Vlantimirovna Verizznikova Elena is Russian, famous makedonistria, university professor in Russia and one of the leading researchers and teachers of language makedonikis, which began to learn in 1980 in Moscow State University. He worked as a research assistant and professor makedonikis language at the University of Moscow and the Philological Faculty "Блаже Конески (Blazze Koneski)" Republic of Macedonia. The main object of study is the grammar of modern makedonikis language and lexicography. Currently working as Professor of Philological Faculty of the University Lomonosov, one of the most famous universities in the world. How did you get involved with makedoniki language and general culture with makedoniko? Completely random. When the city of Orel I arrived to Moscow to enroll in university, I knew that I wanted to study languages. That year could choose between the Czech, makedonikis and Slovenian. I chose a random makedoniki language, but rather all the important things in life happen by accident. I went into Macedonia for the first time in 1983, the seminar makedonikis language and literature in the city and delighted Ochrint. Immediately fell in love with this land and love is not never died. makedoniko In the culture I feel like mine. I know that part of the blood flowing in my veins is a Macedonian, although in fact I have nothing to Macedonia into my ancestry.

What is taught today makedoniki language in Russia?
    as the main language taught in the makedoniki Lomonosov University in Moscow and the Orthodox University Svetotichonovski the Russian Orthodox Church. As a second language, and taught at the University of St. Petersburg, and the University of Perm, a city which lies on the border with Asia. So we can say that the language is taught makedoniki up Mount Urals.
    Since the beginning of the program until today, seven generations have graduated with a total of fifty makedonistes. Graduates have many employment opportunities. They can work in diplomacy, as teachers or translators. Recently a student, we translated the novel "Сестрата на Зигмунд Фројд (sister of Sigmund Freud)" of Macedon Гоце Смилевски-author Goce Smilevski.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
Working...
X