Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Tito's time machine is a deadly weapon to modern "greeks" hellenism.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

page 88

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

page 58

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Now what I'm about to post is very interesting. The writer of this article makes a "simile" as he calls it between what was happening in New England (Massachussetts)during that time and Macedonia. I only post this here because he makes mention of "American Macedonians" not neccessarily our Macedoians. You'll see what I mean

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

Wow, good work and thank you so much for contributing with your time for the Macedonian Truth! Thank you!

Greeks lets start doing to ostrich maneuver!!
                        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          Ok I've gathered up alot of important info concerning Macedonian immigrants in America. I'm gonna start a new topic and hopefully all of us can add new info to it. Lately I've been seeing alot of Canadian Macedonian info coming to light.
                          Good initiative TM, now lets see the Greek response to all this hard work of yours......

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Daskale and TM, both of you should put all the American immigration information you have together, as between you there is much to produce. The analysis of the Ellis Island records that I did can also be added, although I would suggest going over them again because I am sure that there are several passengers and places of origin that have been missed. Giving a completely thorough overview of these records and the Macedonians present in them will be time-consuming in itself, but I am willing to dedicate myself to it if you guys start putting your stuff together on a dedicated thread. Keep in mind that there is already much information posted in our threads.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mygdon
                              • May 2009

Some of the Pictures here including the text about showing Macedonians along with Bulgars, Servians and so on..i postet on a german forum to tease the Greeks that they should finally stop their Tito-Propaganda.

This is what i received back:
                              Figures are totals, not annual averages, and were tabulated as follows: 1820–1867, alien passengers arrived; 1868–1891 and 1895–1897, immigrant aliens arrived; 1892–1894 and 1898 to present, immigrant aliens admitted. From 1989 totals include legalized immigrants.

(no Macedonians listed)

--
                              A small number of Bulgarians emigrated to the United States in the 19th century. This includes Bulgarian settlements in Chicago, Seattle, Seattle, Portland, Granite City and Madison.

There was an increase in Bulgarian emigration after the revolution in Macedonia in 1904. By 1907 there were enough Bulgarians in the United States to support their own newspaper, Naroden Glas, in Granite City.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by artemi View Post
                                Some of the Pictures here including the text about showing Macedonians along with Bulgars, Servians and so on..i postet on a german forum to tease the Greeks that they should finally stop their Tito-Propaganda.

This is what i received back:
                                Figures are totals, not annual averages, and were tabulated as follows: 1820–1867, alien passengers arrived; 1868–1891 and 1895–1897, immigrant aliens arrived; 1892–1894 and 1898 to present, immigrant aliens admitted. From 1989 totals include legalized immigrants.

(no Macedonians listed)

--
                                A small number of Bulgarians emigrated to the United States in the 19th century. This includes Bulgarian settlements in Chicago, Seattle, Seattle, Portland, Granite City and Madison.

There was an increase in Bulgarian emigration after the revolution in Macedonia in 1904. By 1907 there were enough Bulgarians in the United States to support their own newspaper, Naroden Glas, in Granite City.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAEbulgaria
                                please give them this thread in response and tell them they seriously need an education, I can give them one for free!

Official census records from the United States census of 1920. Please do notice the following: Click on the below links to see the census records: As it is clearly stated in the fourteenth census of the United States 1920-population records, Macedonians speak Macedonian and come from Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                                X