14/11/2012 Dublin Republic of Ireland 0:1 (0:1) Greece
    06/02/2013 Piraeus Greece 0:0 Switzerland
    14/08/2013 Salzburg Austria 0:2 (0:1) Greece
    05/03/2014 Piraeus Greece 0:2 (0:1) Korea Republic
    31/05/2014 Lisbon Portugal 0:0 Greece
    03/06/2014 Chester Greece 0:0 Nigeria
    06/06/2014 Harrison Greece 2:1 (1:0) Bolivia
    Looks like the easiest possible set of games

It's well known that Guhreese cherry pick friendlies and avoid playing strong footballing nations so that they can keep their ranking up and get easy groups for euro and wc. It's a loophole and of course the cheating scum will take advantage of it as they have a history of lying, cheating and stealing everything.

Wouldn't expect any less from you lot

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

The Euro qualifying for 2016 will be really interesting. We have lost Pandev and Noveski to retirement who were the core of our team.

Now that these two are gone I think our best player is probably Agim Ibraimi. The Babunski brothers who play in Spain are also considered big talents for the future.

Overall it will be a fascinating campaign to see how we deal with the departure of Noveski and Pandev and whether some of the younger players can step up.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Alex_MK
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
        The Euro qualifying for 2016 will be really interesting. We have lost Pandev and Noveski to retirement who were the core of our team.

Now that these two are gone I think our best player is probably Agim Ibraimi. The Babunski brothers who play in Spain are also considered big talents for the future.

Overall it will be a fascinating campaign to see how we deal with the departure of Noveski and Pandev and whether some of the younger players can step up.
        Apparently we picked up some Siptar who's playing for Dinamo Zabreb. Ardemi I think his name is and from what i read he's supposed to be very talented and possibly the best on our squad.

But I doubt we do anything as we have no offensive threat what so ever.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post

I must've missed the pandev retirement ? He's only 30 ?

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
            Apparently we picked up some Siptar who's playing for Dinamo Zabreb. Ardemi I think his name is and from what i read he's supposed to be very talented and possibly the best on our squad.

But I doubt we do anything as we have no offensive threat what so ever.
            Thats interesting didnt know about that. According to wikipedia he is the cousin of Agim Ibraimi.

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
              I must've missed the pandev retirement ? He's only 30 ?
              Happened a while ago now, after the qualifiers for Brazil had finished. Apparently because of FFM and they way they run things. I believe this considering they are one the main reasons that football in Macedonia never seems to progress.

On the other hand, basketball and handball in Macedonia seem to be constantly improving. Good performances with the national teams and clubs is due to having good people in charge who actually want to bring success.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Lol, and just like that the Greeks are into the final 16 after losing their opening match and not scoring a goal in either game. They needed a win in order to progress, but that was courtesy to a very questionable penalty given in the dying seconds of the match.

Colombia absolutely destroyed that group though and will be a tough team to face. Also who would've picked Italy and England to bottom out of group D. Hopefully Costa Rica go on to do some damage. As for Suarez, he's nothing more than a scumbag. I really hope FIFA take action, as this isn't the first time we've seen him biting opposition players.

EDIT: Was meant to say they didn't score in their first two games.
                Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 06-24-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  Lol, and just like that the Greeks are into the final 16 after losing their opening match and not scoring a goal in either game. They needed a win in order to progress, but that was courtesy to a very questionable penalty given in the dying seconds of the match.

Colombia absolutely destroyed that group though and will be a tough team to face. Also who would've picked Italy and England to bottom out of group D. Hopefully Costa Rica go on to do some damage. As for Suarez, he's nothing more than a scumbag. I really hope FIFA take action, as this isn't the first time we've seen him biting opposition players.

EDIT: Was meant to say they didn't score in their first two games.
                  well they did somehow manage to get the easiest group yet again. Haven't fired a shot and are through

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Great news for FC Pelister-Bitola

Turkish Beşiktaş is buying Pelister

izvor: http://www.telegraf.mk/sport/fudbal/...upuva-pelister

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Voloorkin wait a minute do they consider themselves as Macedonians.Funny that they are in it for whatever they can get perhaps an upward jolt up the ladder to play in other teams.kthat's because we'll do until they organize themselves like abanians from Macedonia.I don't think they have any allegiance to acedonia.They don't respect or like us what can you expect.?
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        Voloorkin wait a minute do they consider themselves as Macedonians.Funny that they are in it for whatever they can get perhaps an upward jolt up the ladder to play in other teams.kthat's because we'll do until they organize themselves like abanians from Macedonia.I don't think they have any allegiance to acedonia.They don't respect or like us what can you expect.?
                        Wasn't our former captain Albanian, Shaqiri? Also think the other Siptar Ibrahimi will be the captain as he's our best player unfortunately.

As for the players they are just footballers with personal goals just like the Macedonian ones. I doubt the Macedonian players are more patriotic than the Albanian ones either. All of them probably hope to put on a decent performance when a big team comes in and hope there are scouts watching so they can make a move to a bigger club and eventually more $$.

Unless a big team is coming to town there's no one in the stands and the Skopje stadium becomes obsolete. Only some Holligans with their BS chanting and some of them are actually very racist towards the Albanian players.

PS, not even our football team is Macedonian anymore! Just got to stick with Handball and some Basketball

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

that's where no heart & soul go in and the world to win doesn't exist .A team would want shiptars treat it like a dame with the world to win???win and if there is no get up & go to score goals what can you expect.Would the shiptars want Macedonia to win???Do the shiptars give Macedonian players the right motivation and attitude.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                            well they did somehow manage to get the easiest group yet again. Haven't fired a shot and are through
                            Ivory Coast is the best team in Africa.
                            Colombia is ranked 8th and was ranked 3rd in the world last year.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Volokin
                              On a related matter, why would any Macedonian footballer play for Shkendija? Their Ultras, Ballistet, are as anti-Macedonia as you can be (see Youtube). Don't get how you can play for a club who'm has fans chanting anti-Macedonia songs often during the game, and vice versa for Albanians playing for Vardar etc. Boggles my mind when there are plenty other options.

There is now 2 playing for them and a couple Bugarmani.

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/in...stic&Itemid=63
                              This also baffles me.

The same thing applies for Macedonians who play for Greek, Bulgarian, Serbian clubs. I suppose they simply dont care about any of the issues Macedonia has experienced and continues to experience with these various countries/ nationalities.

However I still find it hard to contemplate how a Macedonian ( even if they do not care about the conflict with the Albanians or are not very patriotic) can play for Shkendija and listen to some of the chants coming from the stands that are also aimed at them as Macedonians.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                                Ivory Coast is the best team in Africa.
                                African Football is not what it use to be.

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                                Colombia is ranked 8th and was ranked 3rd in the world last year.
                                yes it showed against Greece (who are strangely only 4 ranking spots above then) why Colombia are where they are. Which proves that the ranking system does not work.

Now what will possibly happen is Greece will further gain ranking while the likes of those who haven't qualified such as.....Italy, England, Spain, Portugal.......will most likely drop in the ranking table. Now can you honestly say, Greece are better than Italy, England, Spain, Portugal?

The only answer is having competent football people on a panel deciding who deserves to be ranked Atleast the top twenty. So in future we don't have this travesty of England, Italy, Uruguay, and then Netherlands , Spain, Chile.......fighting for two spots.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X